Overclock.net › Forums › Graphics Cards › AMD/ATI › Polaris Bios Editing ( RX5xx / RX4xx )
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Polaris Bios Editing ( RX5xx / RX4xx ) - Page 14

post #131 of 4856
I wonder how long before we start making bulk olders of P10 chips, make the darn PCBs, VBIOS and drivers ourselves biggrin.gif
post #132 of 4856
Quote:
Originally Posted by JackCY View Post

I wonder how long before we start making bulk olders of P10 chips, make the darn PCBs, VBIOS and drivers ourselves biggrin.gif

I can do that once I get my degree in Computer Engineering.

ETA: 2 years.
Power Bac G5
(6 items)
 
  
CPUGraphicsRAMHard Drive
Intel i7 6950X EVGA GTX 1080 Ti GSkill 32GB 4133Mhz Samsung 960 Pro 1TB 
CoolingMonitor
Corsair H110i ASUS PG278Q 
  hide details  
Reply
Power Bac G5
(6 items)
 
  
CPUGraphicsRAMHard Drive
Intel i7 6950X EVGA GTX 1080 Ti GSkill 32GB 4133Mhz Samsung 960 Pro 1TB 
CoolingMonitor
Corsair H110i ASUS PG278Q 
  hide details  
Reply
post #133 of 4856
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLAWNOOB View Post

I can do that once I get my degree in Computer Engineering.

ETA: 2 years.
I got something similar but not the $ to do the rest tongue.gif
post #134 of 4856
in fact you can hire someone who can reverse engineer that code in driver which validate vbios signature and create "keygen" so it is possible to create own self signed vbios biggrin.gif
FX
(7 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
FX-8320@4.4Ghz M5A99FX PRO R2.0 AMD Radeon R9 290X Patriot Memory  
Hard DriveCoolingMonitor
Samsung 840 Raijintek Ereboss iiyama X4071UHSU (4K) 
  hide details  
Reply
FX
(7 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
FX-8320@4.4Ghz M5A99FX PRO R2.0 AMD Radeon R9 290X Patriot Memory  
Hard DriveCoolingMonitor
Samsung 840 Raijintek Ereboss iiyama X4071UHSU (4K) 
  hide details  
Reply
post #135 of 4856
It looks like the 8GB BIOS for Sapphire on Techpowerup is no good. It's only 256kb (should be 512kb). Can anyone post the stock Sapphire 8GB reference bios here? Thanks
post #136 of 4856
post #137 of 4856
Nvm
Edited by AliNT77 - 7/7/16 at 12:49pm
post #138 of 4856
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlowbotX View Post

It looks like the 8GB BIOS for Sapphire on Techpowerup is no good. It's only 256kb (should be 512kb). Can anyone post the stock Sapphire 8GB reference bios here? Thanks
The 256kb files are fine, the 512kb are just bigger in size but doesn't include anything that is relevant.
post #139 of 4856
biosstock.zip 111k .zip file

This is the Stock Bios of my Sapphire RX 480 8 GB ref.
post #140 of 4856
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cross-Flow View Post

biosstock.zip 111k .zip file

This is the Stock Bios of my Sapphire RX 480 8 GB ref.

Awesome. Thank you.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: AMD/ATI
Overclock.net › Forums › Graphics Cards › AMD/ATI › Polaris Bios Editing ( RX5xx / RX4xx )