Overclock.net › Forums › Graphics Cards › AMD/ATI › Polaris Bios Editing ( RX5xx / RX4xx )
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Polaris Bios Editing ( RX5xx / RX4xx ) - Page 211

post #2101 of 3455
Quote:
Originally Posted by robnitro View Post

I'm beginning to hate AMD's ****ty programming. They are as retarded as microsoft (game mode doesn't work half the time, idiots!).

I had an issue before that started happening again.
This could be an issue that came about with win10 creators update, which stupidly the game bar doesn't want to work, so I just disabled it. I use process hacker anyway.

If I change ANYTHING in crimson clock or voltage, my performance sucks, even though clocks are at 1285/2020. It's some weird bug. Last time I cleaned and reinstalled, thought it was ok UNTIL AGAIN THIS CRAP.
If I run oclmembench, the speed goes down to 90 GB, and games show 99% gpu use even when they normally use less than 50% on vsync! CPU use is fine and nothing in background running, tested with power efficiency off and on. ARGH
A reboot fixes it and keeps the settings.

So, now I have to set what I want, check the speed, and if it runs slow- reboot. THANK YOU AMD FOR YOUR CRAPTASTIC GARBAGE BLOATWARE SOFTWARE (1 GB of crap for a control panel and driver? g t f o morons)

Again, I did a clean DDU, clean amd, and reinstall, same issue. Its probably the blame of BOTH microsoft and AMD for their stupid software that blocks customizing. Pisses me off like when android doesn't let you STOP a program from running in the background. It's like the last 5 years of programming has jerk off mentality of not giving us freedom to customize and/or take control of OUR SYSTEMS.


I had the same problems and it seems that this is a driver bug. I have resolved them by setting in MSI Afterburner>Unofficial Overclocking mode > Without PowerPlay Support.
Before it was set to Disabled and i had many issues.


There is another strange fact with the card overclocking possibility :

When i undervolted the core by -50mv, even though it was fully stable, the memory started to give EDC Errors. Raising the Vcore to stock, fixed the EDC Errors.
So there is something like the memory controller is affected by the Core VRM`s, causing a voltage drop to the memory controller.

I am not sure if raising the Vcore only will solve this, as first i need to find out the maximum core clock stable.

For example, i was playing on :

1380 core -50mv decrease
2100 memory this setting giving EDC Errors


1380core -50mv decrease
2000 stock memory No errors and stable card.
post #2102 of 3455
I had a compatible bracket laying around this is my new Refurb Visiontek RX 480 and it's awesome straight out of the box... I replaced the bracket for that extra bit of CFM and airflow + reduce high rpm turbulence noise... Could be 25C less over time.



@Dukenukemx

Simply : RUN_AS_ADMINISTRATOR_AFTER_INSTALL_LATEST_DRIVER_AMD_PATCHER.zip biggrin.gif

PS - 17.1.2 WHQL is a F-I-N-E driver and works better for things like 4k & VSR 5k... IDK if FPS Superposition difference but 17.1.2 WHQL is bug free.

RUN_AS_ADMINISTRATOR_AFTER_INSTALL_LATEST_DRIVER_AMD_PATCHER.zip 52k .zip file thumb.gifwink.gif
Edited by chris89 - 4/17/17 at 1:35am
post #2103 of 3455
Do a normal install of untouched driver. Re download it to be sure. I think when you were copying the older asder's file using the older method you put the wrong version of atikmdag. sys.

Don't reboot when it asks to.

When finished, you will see the resolution is wrong because driver is not working.

Run the patcher from any folder. It will see the installed atikmdag.sys and give you an option to patch the values. Lately I've just been choosing to patch all values, not just bios check.

After a successful patch, reboot. Then you will have a normal working crimson driver with bios mod.

If problem to redo the driver from scratch, you might have to run ddu first to clean out the asder mod but I doubt it, i just think you need the fresh untouched installer.
post #2104 of 3455
Quote:
Originally Posted by datspike View Post

Sure. Here it is.
Settings - 1300mhz core, 1750mhz mem (because of uber timings in 2000+ state), 500W tdp limit, 75c target temp. Basically it is edited Asus 1.4v unlocked bios
Heaven +1 fps. (70.1 -> 71.1). 2085Mhz Mem.
OCLMemBench (Click to show)
Code:
RX480 8GB 2085 Mem (maxed out without errors in hwinfo)
                    Test strap                             Uber-Extreme strap
Chunk  1      0 MB  0.5 ms  235.0 GB/s      >   +2.6       0.6 ms  232.4 GB/s
Chunk  2    128 MB  0.5 ms  233.9 GB/s      >   +1.4       0.6 ms  232.5 GB/s
Chunk  3    256 MB  0.6 ms  232.1 GB/s      >   +0.4       0.6 ms  231.7 GB/s
Chunk  4    384 MB  0.6 ms  232.1 GB/s      >   +0.8       0.6 ms  231.3 GB/s
Chunk  5    512 MB  0.5 ms  232.8 GB/s      >   +0.9       0.6 ms  231.9 GB/s
Chunk  6    640 MB  0.5 ms  232.7 GB/s      >   +0.3       0.6 ms  232.4 GB/s
Chunk  7    768 MB  0.6 ms  232.4 GB/s      >   +0.3       0.6 ms  232.1 GB/s
Chunk  8    896 MB  0.5 ms  232.9 GB/s      >   +0.6       0.6 ms  232.3 GB/s
Chunk  9   1024 MB  0.6 ms  232.7 GB/s      >   +0.5       0.6 ms  232.2 GB/s
Chunk 10   1152 MB  0.6 ms  231.7 GB/s      <   -0.6       0.6 ms  232.3 GB/s
Chunk 11   1280 MB  0.6 ms  231.6 GB/s      >   +2.3       0.6 ms  229.3 GB/s
Chunk 12   1408 MB  0.6 ms  231.7 GB/s      >   +0.5       0.6 ms  231.2 GB/s
Chunk 13   1536 MB  0.6 ms  231.7 GB/s      >   +0.1       0.6 ms  231.6 GB/s
Chunk 14   1664 MB  0.6 ms  232.1 GB/s      >   +0.7       0.6 ms  231.4 GB/s
Chunk 15   1792 MB  0.6 ms  231.7 GB/s      <   -1.0       0.6 ms  232.7 GB/s
Chunk 16   1920 MB  0.5 ms  232.8 GB/s      >   +0.5       0.6 ms  232.3 GB/s
Chunk 17   2048 MB  0.5 ms  232.9 GB/s      >   +0.7       0.6 ms  232.2 GB/s
Chunk 18   2176 MB  0.5 ms  232.8 GB/s      >   +0.5       0.6 ms  232.3 GB/s
Chunk 19   2304 MB  0.6 ms  232.7 GB/s      >   +0.4       0.6 ms  232.3 GB/s
Chunk 20   2432 MB  0.6 ms  232.6 GB/s      >   +0.5       0.6 ms  232.1 GB/s
Chunk 21   2560 MB  0.5 ms  232.8 GB/s      >   +6.4       0.6 ms  226.4 GB/s
Chunk 22   2688 MB  0.6 ms  232.5 GB/s      >   +9.5       0.6 ms  223.0 GB/s
Chunk 23   2816 MB  0.6 ms  232.1 GB/s      >   +4.8       0.6 ms  227.3 GB/s
Chunk 24   2944 MB  0.6 ms  228.3 GB/s      <   -4.1       0.6 ms  232.4 GB/s
Chunk 25   3072 MB  0.6 ms  227.4 GB/s      <   -2.4       0.6 ms  229.8 GB/s
Chunk 26   3200 MB  0.6 ms  231.1 GB/s      <   -1.3       0.6 ms  232.4 GB/s
Chunk 27   3328 MB  0.6 ms  228.2 GB/s      <   -4.3       0.6 ms  232.5 GB/s
Chunk 28   3456 MB  0.6 ms  228.2 GB/s      <   -4.2       0.6 ms  232.4 GB/s
Chunk 29   3584 MB  0.5 ms  233.0 GB/s      >   +5.6       0.6 ms  227.4 GB/s
Chunk 30   3712 MB  0.6 ms  232.7 GB/s      >   +5.0       0.6 ms  227.7 GB/s
Chunk 31   3840 MB  0.6 ms  232.7 GB/s      >   +5.3       0.6 ms  227.4 GB/s
Chunk 32   3968 MB  0.5 ms  233.0 GB/s      >   +4.8       0.6 ms  228.2 GB/s
Chunk 33   4096 MB  0.6 ms  232.6 GB/s      >   +0.3       0.6 ms  232.3 GB/s
Chunk 34   4224 MB  0.6 ms  231.7 GB/s      >   +5.8       0.6 ms  225.9 GB/s
Chunk 35   4352 MB  0.6 ms  229.5 GB/s      >   +2.5       0.6 ms  227.0 GB/s
Chunk 36   4480 MB  0.6 ms  227.9 GB/s      <   -4.3       0.6 ms  232.2 GB/s
Chunk 37   4608 MB  0.6 ms  227.9 GB/s      <   -4.3       0.6 ms  232.2 GB/s
Chunk 38   4736 MB  0.6 ms  231.7 GB/s      >   +3.2       0.6 ms  228.5 GB/s
Chunk 39   4864 MB  0.6 ms  232.6 GB/s      >   +8.8       0.6 ms  223.8 GB/s
Chunk 40   4992 MB  0.6 ms  232.6 GB/s      >   +4.9       0.6 ms  227.7 GB/s
Chunk 41   5120 MB  0.6 ms  232.5 GB/s      >   +0.1       0.6 ms  232.4 GB/s
Chunk 42   5248 MB  0.6 ms  232.6 GB/s      >   +0.4       0.6 ms  232.2 GB/s
Chunk 43   5376 MB  0.5 ms  232.8 GB/s      >   +0.3       0.6 ms  232.5 GB/s
Chunk 44   5504 MB  0.5 ms  233.0 GB/s      >   +0.7       0.6 ms  232.3 GB/s
Chunk 45   5632 MB  0.6 ms  232.2 GB/s      <    0.0       0.6 ms  232.2 GB/s
Chunk 46   5760 MB  0.6 ms  231.0 GB/s      >   +3.1       0.6 ms  227.9 GB/s
Chunk 47   5888 MB  0.6 ms  227.6 GB/s      <   -0.9       0.6 ms  228.5 GB/s
Chunk 48   6016 MB  0.6 ms  227.8 GB/s      <   -1.4       0.6 ms  229.2 GB/s
Chunk 49   6144 MB  0.6 ms  227.3 GB/s      <   -3.7       0.6 ms  231.0 GB/s
Chunk 50   6272 MB  0.6 ms  227.7 GB/s      <   -4.6       0.6 ms  232.3 GB/s
Chunk 51   6400 MB  0.6 ms  229.2 GB/s      <   -3.1       0.6 ms  232.3 GB/s
Chunk 52   6528 MB  0.6 ms  232.7 GB/s      >   +0.3       0.6 ms  232.4 GB/s
Chunk 53   6656 MB  0.6 ms  232.5 GB/s      >   +0.2       0.6 ms  232.3 GB/s
Chunk 54   6784 MB  0.6 ms  232.5 GB/s      >   +2.2       0.6 ms  230.3 GB/s
Chunk 55   6912 MB  0.5 ms  232.8 GB/s      >   +5.2       0.6 ms  227.6 GB/s
Chunk 56   7040 MB  0.6 ms  232.6 GB/s      > +226.3      20.4 ms    6.3 GB/s
Chunk 57   7168 MB  0.6 ms  232.0 GB/s      > +224.2      16.3 ms    7.8 GB/s
Chunk 58   7296 MB  0.6 ms  229.3 GB/s      > +218.9      12.3 ms   10.4 GB/s
Chunk 59   7424 MB 12.4 ms   10.3 GB/s      <   -0.1      12.3 ms   10.4 GB/s
Chunk 60   7552 MB 12.3 ms   10.4 GB/s      <    0.0      12.3 ms   10.4 GB/s
Chunk 61   7680 MB 12.3 ms   10.4 GB/s      <    0.0      12.3 ms   10.4 GB/s
Chunk 62   7808 MB 12.3 ms   10.4 GB/s      <    0.0      12.3 ms   10.4 GB/s
Chunk 63   7936 MB 12.3 ms   10.4 GB/s      <    0.0      12.3 ms   10.4 GB/s
Chunk 64   8064 MB 12.3 ms   10.4 GB/s      >   +2.6      16.4 ms    7.8 GB/s

reload please
post #2105 of 3455
Quote:
Originally Posted by datspike View Post

Sure. Here it is.
Settings - 1300mhz core, 1750mhz mem (because of uber timings in 2000+ state), 500W tdp limit, 75c target temp. Basically it is edited Asus 1.4v unlocked bios
Heaven +1 fps. (70.1 -> 71.1). 2085Mhz Mem.
OCLMemBench (Click to show)
Code:
RX480 8GB 2085 Mem (maxed out without errors in hwinfo)
                    Test strap                             Uber-Extreme strap
Chunk  1      0 MB  0.5 ms  235.0 GB/s      >   +2.6       0.6 ms  232.4 GB/s
Chunk  2    128 MB  0.5 ms  233.9 GB/s      >   +1.4       0.6 ms  232.5 GB/s
Chunk  3    256 MB  0.6 ms  232.1 GB/s      >   +0.4       0.6 ms  231.7 GB/s
Chunk  4    384 MB  0.6 ms  232.1 GB/s      >   +0.8       0.6 ms  231.3 GB/s
Chunk  5    512 MB  0.5 ms  232.8 GB/s      >   +0.9       0.6 ms  231.9 GB/s
Chunk  6    640 MB  0.5 ms  232.7 GB/s      >   +0.3       0.6 ms  232.4 GB/s
Chunk  7    768 MB  0.6 ms  232.4 GB/s      >   +0.3       0.6 ms  232.1 GB/s
Chunk  8    896 MB  0.5 ms  232.9 GB/s      >   +0.6       0.6 ms  232.3 GB/s
Chunk  9   1024 MB  0.6 ms  232.7 GB/s      >   +0.5       0.6 ms  232.2 GB/s
Chunk 10   1152 MB  0.6 ms  231.7 GB/s      <   -0.6       0.6 ms  232.3 GB/s
Chunk 11   1280 MB  0.6 ms  231.6 GB/s      >   +2.3       0.6 ms  229.3 GB/s
Chunk 12   1408 MB  0.6 ms  231.7 GB/s      >   +0.5       0.6 ms  231.2 GB/s
Chunk 13   1536 MB  0.6 ms  231.7 GB/s      >   +0.1       0.6 ms  231.6 GB/s
Chunk 14   1664 MB  0.6 ms  232.1 GB/s      >   +0.7       0.6 ms  231.4 GB/s
Chunk 15   1792 MB  0.6 ms  231.7 GB/s      <   -1.0       0.6 ms  232.7 GB/s
Chunk 16   1920 MB  0.5 ms  232.8 GB/s      >   +0.5       0.6 ms  232.3 GB/s
Chunk 17   2048 MB  0.5 ms  232.9 GB/s      >   +0.7       0.6 ms  232.2 GB/s
Chunk 18   2176 MB  0.5 ms  232.8 GB/s      >   +0.5       0.6 ms  232.3 GB/s
Chunk 19   2304 MB  0.6 ms  232.7 GB/s      >   +0.4       0.6 ms  232.3 GB/s
Chunk 20   2432 MB  0.6 ms  232.6 GB/s      >   +0.5       0.6 ms  232.1 GB/s
Chunk 21   2560 MB  0.5 ms  232.8 GB/s      >   +6.4       0.6 ms  226.4 GB/s
Chunk 22   2688 MB  0.6 ms  232.5 GB/s      >   +9.5       0.6 ms  223.0 GB/s
Chunk 23   2816 MB  0.6 ms  232.1 GB/s      >   +4.8       0.6 ms  227.3 GB/s
Chunk 24   2944 MB  0.6 ms  228.3 GB/s      <   -4.1       0.6 ms  232.4 GB/s
Chunk 25   3072 MB  0.6 ms  227.4 GB/s      <   -2.4       0.6 ms  229.8 GB/s
Chunk 26   3200 MB  0.6 ms  231.1 GB/s      <   -1.3       0.6 ms  232.4 GB/s
Chunk 27   3328 MB  0.6 ms  228.2 GB/s      <   -4.3       0.6 ms  232.5 GB/s
Chunk 28   3456 MB  0.6 ms  228.2 GB/s      <   -4.2       0.6 ms  232.4 GB/s
Chunk 29   3584 MB  0.5 ms  233.0 GB/s      >   +5.6       0.6 ms  227.4 GB/s
Chunk 30   3712 MB  0.6 ms  232.7 GB/s      >   +5.0       0.6 ms  227.7 GB/s
Chunk 31   3840 MB  0.6 ms  232.7 GB/s      >   +5.3       0.6 ms  227.4 GB/s
Chunk 32   3968 MB  0.5 ms  233.0 GB/s      >   +4.8       0.6 ms  228.2 GB/s
Chunk 33   4096 MB  0.6 ms  232.6 GB/s      >   +0.3       0.6 ms  232.3 GB/s
Chunk 34   4224 MB  0.6 ms  231.7 GB/s      >   +5.8       0.6 ms  225.9 GB/s
Chunk 35   4352 MB  0.6 ms  229.5 GB/s      >   +2.5       0.6 ms  227.0 GB/s
Chunk 36   4480 MB  0.6 ms  227.9 GB/s      <   -4.3       0.6 ms  232.2 GB/s
Chunk 37   4608 MB  0.6 ms  227.9 GB/s      <   -4.3       0.6 ms  232.2 GB/s
Chunk 38   4736 MB  0.6 ms  231.7 GB/s      >   +3.2       0.6 ms  228.5 GB/s
Chunk 39   4864 MB  0.6 ms  232.6 GB/s      >   +8.8       0.6 ms  223.8 GB/s
Chunk 40   4992 MB  0.6 ms  232.6 GB/s      >   +4.9       0.6 ms  227.7 GB/s
Chunk 41   5120 MB  0.6 ms  232.5 GB/s      >   +0.1       0.6 ms  232.4 GB/s
Chunk 42   5248 MB  0.6 ms  232.6 GB/s      >   +0.4       0.6 ms  232.2 GB/s
Chunk 43   5376 MB  0.5 ms  232.8 GB/s      >   +0.3       0.6 ms  232.5 GB/s
Chunk 44   5504 MB  0.5 ms  233.0 GB/s      >   +0.7       0.6 ms  232.3 GB/s
Chunk 45   5632 MB  0.6 ms  232.2 GB/s      <    0.0       0.6 ms  232.2 GB/s
Chunk 46   5760 MB  0.6 ms  231.0 GB/s      >   +3.1       0.6 ms  227.9 GB/s
Chunk 47   5888 MB  0.6 ms  227.6 GB/s      <   -0.9       0.6 ms  228.5 GB/s
Chunk 48   6016 MB  0.6 ms  227.8 GB/s      <   -1.4       0.6 ms  229.2 GB/s
Chunk 49   6144 MB  0.6 ms  227.3 GB/s      <   -3.7       0.6 ms  231.0 GB/s
Chunk 50   6272 MB  0.6 ms  227.7 GB/s      <   -4.6       0.6 ms  232.3 GB/s
Chunk 51   6400 MB  0.6 ms  229.2 GB/s      <   -3.1       0.6 ms  232.3 GB/s
Chunk 52   6528 MB  0.6 ms  232.7 GB/s      >   +0.3       0.6 ms  232.4 GB/s
Chunk 53   6656 MB  0.6 ms  232.5 GB/s      >   +0.2       0.6 ms  232.3 GB/s
Chunk 54   6784 MB  0.6 ms  232.5 GB/s      >   +2.2       0.6 ms  230.3 GB/s
Chunk 55   6912 MB  0.5 ms  232.8 GB/s      >   +5.2       0.6 ms  227.6 GB/s
Chunk 56   7040 MB  0.6 ms  232.6 GB/s      > +226.3      20.4 ms    6.3 GB/s
Chunk 57   7168 MB  0.6 ms  232.0 GB/s      > +224.2      16.3 ms    7.8 GB/s
Chunk 58   7296 MB  0.6 ms  229.3 GB/s      > +218.9      12.3 ms   10.4 GB/s
Chunk 59   7424 MB 12.4 ms   10.3 GB/s      <   -0.1      12.3 ms   10.4 GB/s
Chunk 60   7552 MB 12.3 ms   10.4 GB/s      <    0.0      12.3 ms   10.4 GB/s
Chunk 61   7680 MB 12.3 ms   10.4 GB/s      <    0.0      12.3 ms   10.4 GB/s
Chunk 62   7808 MB 12.3 ms   10.4 GB/s      <    0.0      12.3 ms   10.4 GB/s
Chunk 63   7936 MB 12.3 ms   10.4 GB/s      <    0.0      12.3 ms   10.4 GB/s
Chunk 64   8064 MB 12.3 ms   10.4 GB/s      >   +2.6      16.4 ms    7.8 GB/s
Quote:
Originally Posted by ekoaja View Post

Rx 480 nitro+ 4gb oc to 1510 - 2200 @1.25v

Driver 17.1.2, i've tried 17.4.2 but nothing improvement in score.

And this with tessellation off i got 17.104 graphics score
With tessellation on, it scored around 16100

Quote:
Originally Posted by ekoaja View Post

Rx 480 nitro+ 4gb oc to 1510 - 2200 @1.25v

Driver 17.1.2, i've tried 17.4.2 but nothing improvement in score.

And this with tessellation off i got 17.104 graphics score
With tessellation on, it scored around 16100

Quote:
Originally Posted by ekoaja View Post

I am stable at 1450mhz at 1150mv

here is my score at 1500mhz and 2200mhz at 1,23v


can u upload your bios please
post #2106 of 3455
We ought to be able to pull more than 24 fps? C'mon let's see 25, 26, 27 fps max on Superposition extreme 1080p...

It has to be possible... I'll try it myself sometime soon.

All the performance is in the TDP limits and temperature max... keep it cool and have max fps possible...

999 tdp limit/ max/ tdc ... max temp 88c, shutdown 88c, hotspot 88c.... try 89c, 90c, 91c, 92c, 93c just for this test... that could be 1 more fps per degree celsius.

Not to mention radeon settings "PERFORMANCE" and Radeon Additional Settings 8bpc & 4:2:2 ... HWinfo msi and all that stuff closed for max speed

Edited by chris89 - 4/17/17 at 5:29am
post #2107 of 3455
Quote:
Originally Posted by sergiodb View Post


can u upload your bios please

Is your card 4GB Hynix ?
How to upload here ? it always fail
Silent Killer
(15 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Xeon X5650 Asus Rampage 2 Extreme Galax GTX 980 HOF Team Elite 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
WD Blue 1TB x 3 Asus DVD RW DeepCool Maelstrom 240T Windows 10 Pro 64 + Windows 7 Ultimate 64 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Phillips 223V5 LED Monitor EBlue Media 2 Corsair AX1200i Corsair Carbide 400R 
MouseMouse PadAudio
Bloody V8MA Razer Goliathus Pointer PM3128 
  hide details  
Reply
Silent Killer
(15 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Xeon X5650 Asus Rampage 2 Extreme Galax GTX 980 HOF Team Elite 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
WD Blue 1TB x 3 Asus DVD RW DeepCool Maelstrom 240T Windows 10 Pro 64 + Windows 7 Ultimate 64 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Phillips 223V5 LED Monitor EBlue Media 2 Corsair AX1200i Corsair Carbide 400R 
MouseMouse PadAudio
Bloody V8MA Razer Goliathus Pointer PM3128 
  hide details  
Reply
post #2108 of 3455
Quote:
Originally Posted by robnitro View Post

Do a normal install of untouched driver. Re download it to be sure. I think when you were copying the older asder's file using the older method you put the wrong version of atikmdag. sys.

Don't reboot when it asks to.

When finished, you will see the resolution is wrong because driver is not working.

Run the patcher from any folder. It will see the installed atikmdag.sys and give you an option to patch the values. Lately I've just been choosing to patch all values, not just bios check.

After a successful patch, reboot. Then you will have a normal working crimson driver with bios mod.

If problem to redo the driver from scratch, you might have to run ddu first to clean out the asder mod but I doubt it, i just think you need the fresh untouched installer.
Thanks that worked. I didn't realize there was a newer simpler method. No problems using 17.4.2 driver so far. smile.gif
post #2109 of 3455
talking about atipatcher, just used it for 1st time on 17.4.2 driver to test a modded BIOS with 50% power limit and my results in Heaven went down 80pts/2fps???!!???

rolled back drivers and ran another benchmark, all back to normal.weird no?
post #2110 of 3455
Quote:
Originally Posted by ekoaja View Post

Is your card 4GB Hynix ?
How to upload here ? it always fail

Upload *.zip files.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: AMD/ATI
Overclock.net › Forums › Graphics Cards › AMD/ATI › Polaris Bios Editing ( RX5xx / RX4xx )