I got my MSI RX 470 Gaming 4G stable for 1-hour now, I:
1. Modded original bios via Polaris Bios Editor to 1500Mhz timings copied throughout 2000Mhz.
2. Set WattTool to 1100Mhz/925mV on Core, and 2000Mhz/1000mV on Memory.
3. Claymore mining single GPU ETH.
The reported ETH hashrate in Claymore is 28Mh/s stable. My pool is reporting 32MH/s but that's probably a mistake. I can reach 28.5 MH/s with original core clock, it would not improve my profitability rate given how much I pay for electricity. Temperature of GPU stays around 50 Celcius, which I am pretty content with.
I have 2 questions I hope you guys could help me with.
1. @Ritutu was so kind to point out that my motherboard bios beeps at system boot are due to an invalid Checksum on my modded Bios. Could someone explain or guide me through the process of (re-)verifying the Checksum for me? I would greatly appreciate it!
2. I sometimes get a bunch of reported memory errors in HWiNFO64 at the start of the miner, and none after that, is this something to be worried about?
Edited by kikibu - 10/12/16 at 12:17pm