Overclock.net › Forums › Industry News › Rumors and Unconfirmed Articles › [VC]GTX 1060 specifications leaked - faster than RX 480
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

[VC]GTX 1060 specifications leaked - faster than RX 480 - Page 61  

post #601 of 735
5-10% faster and 10-15% more expensive it looks like.
post #602 of 735
Some more leaks including ashes benchmark.

http://videocardz.com/62086/nvidia-geforce-gtx-1060-rumors-part-5-full-specs-2-0-ghz-overclocking
post #603 of 735
Quote:
Originally Posted by Derp View Post

Some more leaks including ashes benchmark.

http://videocardz.com/62086/nvidia-geforce-gtx-1060-rumors-part-5-full-specs-2-0-ghz-overclocking

I can see why NDA stays on till the card is on sale.
Quote:
Next up we have OpenCL performance. The GTX 1060 appears to be faster than GTX 970 and RX 480, but it struggles to perform better than GTX 980.

Does Videocardz author post here? I want to give him an eye exam cuz the 480 wins 6 out of 8 OpenCL tests.
Edited by FLCLimax - 7/10/16 at 8:54am
post #604 of 735
Quote:
Originally Posted by FLCLimax View Post

I can see why NDA stays on till the card is on sale.
Does Videocardz author post here? I want to give him an eye exam cuz the 480 wins 6 out of 8 OpenCL tests.

wonder how aots and cl benches translate to games
post #605 of 735
Quote:
Originally Posted by Klocek001 View Post

wonder how aots and cl benches translate to games

Aots is a game -.-
post #606 of 735
He means World of Tanks and DOTA, lol. They can't afford current games, spent their whole check on the GPU.
post #607 of 735
Quote:
Originally Posted by FLCLimax View Post

He means World of Tanks and DOTA, lol. They can't afford current games, spent their whole check on the GPU.

actually, review sites should add those games on their list of benches, using the popular games as a reference point is simple logic.
post #608 of 735
Quote:
Originally Posted by epic1337 View Post

actually, review sites should add those games on their list of benches, using the popular games as a reference point is simple logic.

There is no point to doing that. A midrange card from a few years ago can run those games maxed out fairly easily. I wouldnt be surprised if you could do 4k in them with a 290.
μRyzen
(12 items)
 
Mini Box
(4 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Ryzen R5 1400 MSI B350M Gaming Pro Zotac GTX 670 4GB G.SKILL FORTIS Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) 
Hard DriveCoolingOSOS
WD Green 3tb Wraith Stealth Windows 10 Debian 8.7 
MonitorKeyboardPowerMouse
ViewSonic VX-2257-8 Chinese backlit mechanical Kingwin 850w Chinese laser optical 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Athlon 5350 Asus AM1I-A EVGA GTX 750 Ti SC 2x4GB DDR 3 1333 
  hide details  
μRyzen
(12 items)
 
Mini Box
(4 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Ryzen R5 1400 MSI B350M Gaming Pro Zotac GTX 670 4GB G.SKILL FORTIS Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) 
Hard DriveCoolingOSOS
WD Green 3tb Wraith Stealth Windows 10 Debian 8.7 
MonitorKeyboardPowerMouse
ViewSonic VX-2257-8 Chinese backlit mechanical Kingwin 850w Chinese laser optical 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Athlon 5350 Asus AM1I-A EVGA GTX 750 Ti SC 2x4GB DDR 3 1333 
  hide details  
post #609 of 735
Quote:
Originally Posted by epic1337 View Post

actually, review sites should add those games on their list of benches, using the popular games as a reference point is simple logic.

almost al pc's younger then 7 years with a budget videocard can play those games to be honest it whouldn t stress the cpu or videocard at al
post #610 of 735
Quote:
Originally Posted by KarathKasun View Post

There is no point to doing that. A midrange card from a few years ago can run those games maxed out fairly easily. I wouldnt be surprised if you could do 4k in them with a 290.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZoePancakes View Post

almost al pc's younger then 7 years with a budget videocard can play those games to be honest it whouldn t stress the cpu or videocard at al

depends on the end goal, DOOM and DOTA 2 in particular are some of the few games that supports Vulkan API, you can use those for testing GPU's Vulkan capabilities.
since you can't just pitch in a single game to conclude a card's capabilities, the more games you can test the card on, the better the results.
Edited by epic1337 - 7/10/16 at 10:37am
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Rumors and Unconfirmed Articles
This thread is locked  
Overclock.net › Forums › Industry News › Rumors and Unconfirmed Articles › [VC]GTX 1060 specifications leaked - faster than RX 480