Overclock.net › Forums › Industry News › Rumors and Unconfirmed Articles › [VC]GTX 1060 specifications leaked - faster than RX 480
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

[VC]GTX 1060 specifications leaked - faster than RX 480 - Page 74  

post #731 of 735
Quote:
Originally Posted by rdr09 View Post

Higher fps with stutter 'cause of latency.biggrin.gif
yeah right

turn to an issue that has already been fixed and happened only on certain system configurations.... maybe instead point me to a review that doesn't look pathetic for AIB RX480 that everyone was so confident would break 1.5GHz and put nvidia out of business in the low-end/mid range. oc'd vs oc'd 480 is 9% faster than 1060 in Hitman DX12, and that is the highest fps advantage you'll ever see rx480 get over 1060 in one game out of 10
Edited by Klocek001 - 7/23/16 at 12:39am
post #732 of 735
Quote:
Originally Posted by Klocek001 View Post

yeah right

turn to an issue that has already been fixed and happened only on certain system configurations.... maybe instead point me to a review that doesn't look pathetic for AIB RX480 that everyone was so confident would break 1.5GHz and put nvidia out of business in the low-end/mid range. oc'd vs oc'd 480 is 9% faster than 1060 in Hitman DX12, and that is the highest fps advantage you'll ever see rx480 get over 1060 in one game out of 10

Is it really fixed? I bet some members/owners will disagree.wink.gif
Second Intel Rig
(16 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
2700 4.5/ 1.28 77 1050 16 / 1866 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
1000 212 10 64 32 1080 
PowerCase
700 912 
  hide details  
Second Intel Rig
(16 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
2700 4.5/ 1.28 77 1050 16 / 1866 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
1000 212 10 64 32 1080 
PowerCase
700 912 
  hide details  
post #733 of 735
Quote:
Originally Posted by rdr09 View Post

Is it really fixed? I bet some members/owners will disagree.wink.gif
I bet you will disagree if you find one person that claims it's not fixed.
I'll gladly see rx480 dpc latency. if you claim 1060 is worse then prove it, show me any data.

meanwhile I'm gonna show you sth else. In addition to almost laughable oc potential in comparison to all the hype AIB 480s had, it seems the power draw increase for that 3-4% oc is skyrocketing

https://www.computerbase.de/2016-07/asus-radeon-rx-480-strix-test/4/#diagramm-leistungsaufnahme-des-gesamtsystems-anno-2205

4% oc at the cost of 11% higher power draw. Now the card is pulling close to 190W.
Edited by Klocek001 - 7/23/16 at 2:31am
post #734 of 735
Quote:
Originally Posted by Klocek001 View Post

I bet you will disagree if you find one person that claims it's not fixed.
I'll gladly see rx480 dpc latency. if you claim 1060 is worse then prove it, show me any data.

I can't even find a 480.lol

What I'm waiting for is PCPer's (forgot the guys name) review of the 10XX series dpc latency issue and "fix".

I don't think it will happen.

EDIT: We have this . . .

http://www.overclock.net/t/1605618/nv-pascal-latency-issues-hotfix-driver-now-available/650
Edited by rdr09 - 7/23/16 at 2:33am
Second Intel Rig
(16 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
2700 4.5/ 1.28 77 1050 16 / 1866 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
1000 212 10 64 32 1080 
PowerCase
700 912 
  hide details  
Second Intel Rig
(16 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
2700 4.5/ 1.28 77 1050 16 / 1866 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
1000 212 10 64 32 1080 
PowerCase
700 912 
  hide details  
post #735 of 735
Quote:
Originally Posted by magnek View Post

Is there any reason this thread is still open?

Agreed.
Upstairs Rig
(11 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
4770k Asus Maximus VI Hero evga 1080 Ti with Hybrid mod Corsair Vengeance Pro 2133 mhz 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Samsung 850 EVO 500gb WD Caviar Black Corsair h100i GTX Windows 8.1 64bit 
MonitorPowerCase
xb280hk EVGA Supernova 1000 G2 Corsair Carbide Air 540 
  hide details  
Upstairs Rig
(11 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
4770k Asus Maximus VI Hero evga 1080 Ti with Hybrid mod Corsair Vengeance Pro 2133 mhz 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Samsung 850 EVO 500gb WD Caviar Black Corsair h100i GTX Windows 8.1 64bit 
MonitorPowerCase
xb280hk EVGA Supernova 1000 G2 Corsair Carbide Air 540 
  hide details  
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Rumors and Unconfirmed Articles
This thread is locked  
Overclock.net › Forums › Industry News › Rumors and Unconfirmed Articles › [VC]GTX 1060 specifications leaked - faster than RX 480