Overclock.net › Forums › Industry News › Rumors and Unconfirmed Articles › [Various] Pascal Titan could be 50% faster than the GeForce GTX 1080 - Rumoured to launch in August
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

[Various] Pascal Titan could be 50% faster than the GeForce GTX 1080 - Rumoured to launch in August - Page 86  

post #851 of 956
Quote:
Originally Posted by skypine27 View Post

I agree with this, as a high end user (6950x + 2 x Titan X SLI, Acer X34 3440 x 1440 @ 100 HZ)

I usually spend money, regardless of price, on the latest bleeding edge stuff. Hell I just went from a 1000 dollar 5960x to a 1600 dollar 6950x.

But I cant seem to drop 1600 dollars (2 x 1080's) to replace out my 2 x Titan X's. They simply aren't a big leap forward and 2 x Titan X's runs every game there is damn near 100 FPS at 3440 x 1400 (full 4K at 60 as well). I know new games will come out and drop this, but so will new video cards. 2 x 1080s have convinced me to wait for 2 x Titan "Nexts"


However as a mid-lower end guy, I think a 1070 is a great single card solution. I think that card has a purpose, the 1080 I'm not so sure.

I'm actually in the same boat myself, although I have 4x Titan X SC's. But since took 2 of them out and my gaming experience is 10 fold better, I knew that 4-Way SLI and games has never been a smart move since I've done it for several generations now (i'm a sucker for it). But in light of the GTX 1080, I can't see the point in upgrading, if you can even call it an upgrade from SLI Titan X's (especially as GTX 1080, a midrange card is almost Titan X money). I'll happily ride the wave until the Titan Pascal's come along. Will I go 4-Way SLI with those, you bet your ass I will.

Hence the reason I jumped on the 6950X, i'm preparing for some serious awesomeness. thumb.gif
Edited by Mhill2029 - 7/19/16 at 2:29am
 
X79 Build
(13 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i7-6950X @ 4.0Ghz Asus Rampage V Extreme [Bios:3101] 2x EVGA GeForce Titan X SC Editions in SLI 32GB (4×8) Corsair Dominator Platinums (3000Mhz) 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveOptical Drive
Samsung 950 Pro 512GB M.2 Nvme 2x 256GB Vertex 4 SSD (RAID-0) 2x 2TB Seagate Barracuda [Storage] Pioneer BDR-207DBK Blu-ray Writer 
CoolingOSMonitorPower
Corsair H105 (Push/Pull) Windows 10 Pro x64 2x 27" Asus PG278Q ROG Swift 144hz  Corsair AX1500i Digital ATX 80 Plus Titanium 
CaseAudio
Lian Li PC-O8WX ATX Cube Case Logitech Z906 5.1 Surround 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7-3930K (C2) @ (4.6Ghz) Asus Rampage IV Extreme X79 (Bios 3204) 3x EVGA GTX780Ti's SC Editions 32GB (4x8GB) G-Skill TridentX 2400Mhz 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
2x 256GB OCZ Vertex 4's (RAID-0) 2x 2TB Seagate Barracuda 7200.14 64MB Cache Pioneer BDR-207DBK Blu-ray Writer Corsair H105 (Push/Pull) 
OSMonitorPowerCase
Win7 Pro 64Bit & Win10 Pro 64Bit Asus ROG Swift (2560x1440 @144hz) Corsair AX1200 + Corsair RED sleeved cables Coolermaster Cosmos II Ultra 
  hide details  
 
X79 Build
(13 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i7-6950X @ 4.0Ghz Asus Rampage V Extreme [Bios:3101] 2x EVGA GeForce Titan X SC Editions in SLI 32GB (4×8) Corsair Dominator Platinums (3000Mhz) 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveOptical Drive
Samsung 950 Pro 512GB M.2 Nvme 2x 256GB Vertex 4 SSD (RAID-0) 2x 2TB Seagate Barracuda [Storage] Pioneer BDR-207DBK Blu-ray Writer 
CoolingOSMonitorPower
Corsair H105 (Push/Pull) Windows 10 Pro x64 2x 27" Asus PG278Q ROG Swift 144hz  Corsair AX1500i Digital ATX 80 Plus Titanium 
CaseAudio
Lian Li PC-O8WX ATX Cube Case Logitech Z906 5.1 Surround 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7-3930K (C2) @ (4.6Ghz) Asus Rampage IV Extreme X79 (Bios 3204) 3x EVGA GTX780Ti's SC Editions 32GB (4x8GB) G-Skill TridentX 2400Mhz 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
2x 256GB OCZ Vertex 4's (RAID-0) 2x 2TB Seagate Barracuda 7200.14 64MB Cache Pioneer BDR-207DBK Blu-ray Writer Corsair H105 (Push/Pull) 
OSMonitorPowerCase
Win7 Pro 64Bit & Win10 Pro 64Bit Asus ROG Swift (2560x1440 @144hz) Corsair AX1200 + Corsair RED sleeved cables Coolermaster Cosmos II Ultra 
  hide details  
post #852 of 956
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jupitel View Post

Everyone has their own thing, if you prefer resolution over frame rate that's perfectly fine, it does seem odd to me that the top card right now, the 1080, can actually fail to run 144hz on 1080 with AAA games (literally a i7-6700k/GTX 1080/32 gb ram can't run witcher 3 with 144hz). It most definetly cannot run 144hz 1440p, so at the moment, the best card on the market, can barely run 2k, how are people even concerned about 4k I don't know.

I never said we shouldn't keep pushing the limits, but as far as the market is concern I would love too see graphics cards at least try to keep up. The 1070/1080 literally have no purpose, they can run 1080p fine like the previous ones and can't run 1440p or 4k like the previous ones. Isn't it strange? Again I'm using 144hz as a standard, if you want to play with 15 fps you can buy a 5k monitor.

Just because you think 60Hz or apparently even 100Hz at this point in technology isn't good enough, doesn't make the card useless nor does it dictate it's ability to 'run' a certain resolution.

You also jumped onto another train, stating that 144Hz is your standard, but think that everyone below that wants to play at 15FPS? Maybe your point didn't come across clear, but you're starting to sound like a troll at this point.

I mean if this is your mindset, then you should be excited that cards are increasing in performance and becoming closer to the high standards you require to play your games.
TBA
(17 items)
 
OverCoaster
(15 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
R7 1700 [3.7GHz] ASUS ROG Crosshair VI Hero [WiFi AC] Titan X Pascal [Hybrid] G.SKILL TridentZ 3200 [16GB] 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Samsung 960 Evo [500GB] Mushkin Enhanced Reactor [1TB] Celcius S36 + F120MP Windows 10 Professional [x64] 
MonitorMonitorKeyboardPower
Acer Predator X34 Dell E2417H HHKB Pro V2 [Black] EVGA 550 G2 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
Meshify C DeathAdder Elite QcK+ [Vault 111 Ed.] Schiit Bifrost Uber + Schiit Asgard 2 + TH-X00 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 7700K [4.7GHz] ASUS Z270i STRIX ASUS GTX 1070 FE Corsair Vengeance LPX 3K [16GB] 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Kingston HyperX Savage [480GB] Corsair H75 + F120MP Win 10 Pro [x64] Dell S2716DGR [144hz] 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
HHKB Pro v2 [White] Corsair SF600 NCASE M1 [v5] Logitech G502 
Mouse PadAudio
SS QcK Heavy AudioQuest Dragonfly Black + Sennhesier HD650 
  hide details  
TBA
(17 items)
 
OverCoaster
(15 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
R7 1700 [3.7GHz] ASUS ROG Crosshair VI Hero [WiFi AC] Titan X Pascal [Hybrid] G.SKILL TridentZ 3200 [16GB] 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Samsung 960 Evo [500GB] Mushkin Enhanced Reactor [1TB] Celcius S36 + F120MP Windows 10 Professional [x64] 
MonitorMonitorKeyboardPower
Acer Predator X34 Dell E2417H HHKB Pro V2 [Black] EVGA 550 G2 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
Meshify C DeathAdder Elite QcK+ [Vault 111 Ed.] Schiit Bifrost Uber + Schiit Asgard 2 + TH-X00 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 7700K [4.7GHz] ASUS Z270i STRIX ASUS GTX 1070 FE Corsair Vengeance LPX 3K [16GB] 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Kingston HyperX Savage [480GB] Corsair H75 + F120MP Win 10 Pro [x64] Dell S2716DGR [144hz] 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
HHKB Pro v2 [White] Corsair SF600 NCASE M1 [v5] Logitech G502 
Mouse PadAudio
SS QcK Heavy AudioQuest Dragonfly Black + Sennhesier HD650 
  hide details  
post #853 of 956
Quote:
Originally Posted by pez View Post

Just because you think 60Hz or apparently even 100Hz at this point in technology isn't good enough, doesn't make the card useless nor does it dictate it's ability to 'run' a certain resolution.

You also jumped onto another train, stating that 144Hz is your standard, but think that everyone below that wants to play at 15FPS? Maybe your point didn't come across clear, but you're starting to sound like a troll at this point.

I mean if this is your mindset, then you should be excited that cards are increasing in performance and becoming closer to the high standards you require to play your games.

I might have misspoken, I did not mean the 1070/1080 don't serve any purpose as in useless, I meant they don't do anything previous cards couldn't do. They can run 1080p, like the 980 TI and Titan before, they can't run 1440p properly, like the 980 TI and Titan, they are still useless for 60hz 4k, so what do they do? Yes I'm happy about better performance but they need to keep up with the industry I feel.

I take your point about the Hz criteria, as a ex-CSGO player anything under 120hz is garbage to me, but I realize that's just my personal opinion.

However, nowadays especially with IPS 144hz monitors there really is no excuse I feel. I don't know where you get the idea I'm a troll, because I'm unsatisfied by the current graphic card market? That makes me a troll? Or for having personal standards that do not conform to most? Or because I dislike resolution over framerates? If you read you'll find others agree with me and are not as impressed with the new cards performance as most.

I was making the point that if you (not you personally) don't care about frames rates than you can play on 4k monitors, the technology used for what you like exist already, mine does not. You don't think that's a fair point? I didn't mean that because someone doesn't care about 144hz then they would be satisfied with 15 fps.

And yes I agree it's a very subjective criteria and I don't expect the entire industry to follow it. But you have to admit it is a very decent criteria to use, because if a graphic card can't run 144hz on X resolution then you know it's not going to be able to run 60hz in a few years on the same resolution with similar games. It's a good way to see if a graphic card has "mastered" a resolution. Even then I'm not completly insane about it, I did mention that the 1080 can't run The Witcher 3 on 1080p with consistent 144hz but I don't use the top graphic AAA game (RPG even) as a measure for everything.
post #854 of 956
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jupitel View Post

Everyone has their own thing, if you prefer resolution over frame rate that's perfectly fine, it does seem odd to me that the top card right now, the 1080, can actually fail to run 144hz on 1080 with AAA games (literally a i7-6700k/GTX 1080/32 gb ram can't run witcher 3 with 144hz). It most definetly cannot run 144hz 1440p, so at the moment, the best card on the market, can barely run 2k, how are people even concerned about 4k I don't know.

I never said we shouldn't keep pushing the limits, but as far as the market is concern I would love too see graphics cards at least try to keep up. The 1070/1080 literally have no purpose, they can run 1080p fine like the previous ones and can't run 1440p or 4k like the previous ones. Isn't it strange? Again I'm using 144hz as a standard, if you want to play with 15 fps you can buy a 5k monitor.

Sure they do. In SLI they are great cards and will be able to handle most everything you throw at them regardless of the resolution. The 8gb of Vram is a nice touch as well with upcoming games like BF1 already pushing the limitations of 6gb. If you consider yourself a high-end or ultra gaming enthusiast you must except running SLI and you must accept it now. Sure you may be able to max out some games with a single card but most you will have to dial things back a bit. Most AAA games support SLI and with only 2-way you should experience a smooth gaming experience with great scaling. The days of SLI stuttering and skipping are a thing of the past with these new gpu's. In fact I haven't experienced any SLI issue's since the 7 series. Its been fantastic.
 
PS4 Pro
(1 item)
 
Beast II
(10 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
3930k 4.5ghz Asus X79 Sabertooth 980Ti Lightning 1500mhz 980Ti Lightning 1500mhz 
RAMHard DriveCoolingOS
Corsair Dominator 16gb 1866 240gb Corsair Force GT SSD Corsair H100 Windows 10 64bit 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Acer Predator X34 LogiTech G110 CoolMaster 1200w Silent Pro Gold Azza Hurricane 2000 
Mouse
LogiTech G500 
Monitor
Samsung UN40MU7000 4K 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
8700k 5.0ghz  Coffee Lake "awaiting boards" Volta gpu 32GB DDR4 3200 Corsair Vengeance  
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
500gb Samsung Evo SSD Corsair H100i v2 SP120 RGB Fans Windows 10 Professional 64 Bit  Samsung UN40MU7000 4K HDR 
PowerCase
EVGA 750W SuperNova Corsair Crystal Series 460X RGB 
  hide details  
 
PS4 Pro
(1 item)
 
Beast II
(10 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
3930k 4.5ghz Asus X79 Sabertooth 980Ti Lightning 1500mhz 980Ti Lightning 1500mhz 
RAMHard DriveCoolingOS
Corsair Dominator 16gb 1866 240gb Corsair Force GT SSD Corsair H100 Windows 10 64bit 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Acer Predator X34 LogiTech G110 CoolMaster 1200w Silent Pro Gold Azza Hurricane 2000 
Mouse
LogiTech G500 
Monitor
Samsung UN40MU7000 4K 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
8700k 5.0ghz  Coffee Lake "awaiting boards" Volta gpu 32GB DDR4 3200 Corsair Vengeance  
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
500gb Samsung Evo SSD Corsair H100i v2 SP120 RGB Fans Windows 10 Professional 64 Bit  Samsung UN40MU7000 4K HDR 
PowerCase
EVGA 750W SuperNova Corsair Crystal Series 460X RGB 
  hide details  
post #855 of 956
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcfc89 View Post

Sure they do. In SLI they are great cards and will be able to handle most everything you throw at them regardless of the resolution. The 8gb of Vram is a nice touch as well with upcoming games like BF1 already pushing the limitations of 6gb. If you consider yourself a high-end or ultra gaming enthusiast you must except running SLI and you must accept it now. Sure you may be able to max out some games with a single card but most you will have to dial things back a bit. Most AAA games support SLI and with only 2-way you should experience a smooth gaming experience with great scaling. The days of SLI stuttering and skipping are a thing of the past with these new gpu's. In fact I haven't experienced any SLI issue's since the 7 series. Its been fantastic.

Fair enough, to be honest I didn't even think about SLI. My experience with it has been appalling to say the least. To pay twice as much for 20/40% avarage increase in performance... I don't know. Yes you are right that to run capped fps on higher resolutions than 1080p you pretty much need something in SLI. Personally I'm looking at going with a 1440p 144hz gsync monitor combined with a 1080, hopefully that will be enough to run most games at high without AA and other high-end settings. In any case, your point is well taken as far as SLI is concerned and I stand corrected.
post #856 of 956
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jupitel View Post

I might have misspoken, I did not mean the 1070/1080 don't serve any purpose as in useless, I meant they don't do anything previous cards couldn't do. They can run 1080p, like the 980 TI and Titan before, they can't run 1440p properly, like the 980 TI and Titan, they are still useless for 60hz 4k, so what do they do? Yes I'm happy about better performance but they need to keep up with the industry I feel.

I take your point about the Hz criteria, as a ex-CSGO player anything under 120hz is garbage to me, but I realize that's just my personal opinion.

However, nowadays especially with IPS 144hz monitors there really is no excuse I feel. I don't know where you get the idea I'm a troll, because I'm unsatisfied by the current graphic card market? That makes me a troll? Or for having personal standards that do not conform to most? Or because I dislike resolution over framerates? If you read you'll find others agree with me and are not as impressed with the new cards performance as most.

I was making the point that if you (not you personally) don't care about frames rates than you can play on 4k monitors, the technology used for what you like exist already, mine does not. You don't think that's a fair point? I didn't mean that because someone doesn't care about 144hz then they would be satisfied with 15 fps.

And yes I agree it's a very subjective criteria and I don't expect the entire industry to follow it. But you have to admit it is a very decent criteria to use, because if a graphic card can't run 144hz on X resolution then you know it's not going to be able to run 60hz in a few years on the same resolution with similar games. It's a good way to see if a graphic card has "mastered" a resolution. Even then I'm not completly insane about it, I did mention that the 1080 can't run The Witcher 3 on 1080p with consistent 144hz but I don't use the top graphic AAA game (RPG even) as a measure for everything.

There are no reviews of cards at 144Hz for a reason.
Please don't use framerates not achievable above 1080p with a single card for any comparison.

Framerate whores are never satisfied.
Render Bender
(10 items)
 
  
CPUGraphicsRAMHard Drive
Intel X5690 Xeon (12 Cores @ 3.46) Vega Frontier Edition 64GB 1333MHz ECC DDR3 Samsung 850 EVO 1TB x2 - RAID 0 
MonitorCaseAudio
Samsung UN40JU6700 40" 4K Curved Apple Mac Pro 2010 Klipsch 2.1 
  hide details  
Render Bender
(10 items)
 
  
CPUGraphicsRAMHard Drive
Intel X5690 Xeon (12 Cores @ 3.46) Vega Frontier Edition 64GB 1333MHz ECC DDR3 Samsung 850 EVO 1TB x2 - RAID 0 
MonitorCaseAudio
Samsung UN40JU6700 40" 4K Curved Apple Mac Pro 2010 Klipsch 2.1 
  hide details  
post #857 of 956
Quote:
Originally Posted by WorldExclusive View Post

There are no reviews of cards at 144Hz for a reason.
Please don't use framerates not achievable above 1080p with a single card for any comparison.

Framerate whores are never satisfied.

I'm not sure what that even means. Benchmark are not capped, every review has 144hz, just because they can't reach it doesn't mean it's not there. I also added it's a personal criteria, and I can use whatever the hell I want, if I decide the only good products on the market are ones with red label that's my decision based on my personal preferences, plus it's not like framerates>resolution is such a unique point of view.

I would say the same about resolutions whores, never satisfied even when they can't run that resolution they already want a bigger one.
post #858 of 956
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jupitel View Post

Fair enough, to be honest I didn't even think about SLI. My experience with it has been appalling to say the least. To pay twice as much for 20/40% avarage increase in performance... I don't know. Yes you are right that to run capped fps on higher resolutions than 1080p you pretty much need something in SLI. Personally I'm looking at going with a 1440p 144hz gsync monitor combined with a 1080, hopefully that will be enough to run most games at high without AA and other high-end settings. In any case, your point is well taken as far as SLI is concerned and I stand corrected.

If you are running the game a low/medium settings where the usage percentages are low because they are not needed then maybe 20-30% is correct but who runs SLI on 1080p or low/medium settings?

If you run the game in Ultra in 1440p or higher resolutions keeping gpu usage on both cards above 85% I've seen fps gains as much as 70-80% in most AAA games that utilize SLI correctly. Even in the worst case scenario running 45fps vs 75fps in Ultra settings in UltraWide resolutions or 4K would definitely warrant the price of a 2nd gpu imo.
 
PS4 Pro
(1 item)
 
Beast II
(10 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
3930k 4.5ghz Asus X79 Sabertooth 980Ti Lightning 1500mhz 980Ti Lightning 1500mhz 
RAMHard DriveCoolingOS
Corsair Dominator 16gb 1866 240gb Corsair Force GT SSD Corsair H100 Windows 10 64bit 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Acer Predator X34 LogiTech G110 CoolMaster 1200w Silent Pro Gold Azza Hurricane 2000 
Mouse
LogiTech G500 
Monitor
Samsung UN40MU7000 4K 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
8700k 5.0ghz  Coffee Lake "awaiting boards" Volta gpu 32GB DDR4 3200 Corsair Vengeance  
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
500gb Samsung Evo SSD Corsair H100i v2 SP120 RGB Fans Windows 10 Professional 64 Bit  Samsung UN40MU7000 4K HDR 
PowerCase
EVGA 750W SuperNova Corsair Crystal Series 460X RGB 
  hide details  
 
PS4 Pro
(1 item)
 
Beast II
(10 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
3930k 4.5ghz Asus X79 Sabertooth 980Ti Lightning 1500mhz 980Ti Lightning 1500mhz 
RAMHard DriveCoolingOS
Corsair Dominator 16gb 1866 240gb Corsair Force GT SSD Corsair H100 Windows 10 64bit 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Acer Predator X34 LogiTech G110 CoolMaster 1200w Silent Pro Gold Azza Hurricane 2000 
Mouse
LogiTech G500 
Monitor
Samsung UN40MU7000 4K 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
8700k 5.0ghz  Coffee Lake "awaiting boards" Volta gpu 32GB DDR4 3200 Corsair Vengeance  
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
500gb Samsung Evo SSD Corsair H100i v2 SP120 RGB Fans Windows 10 Professional 64 Bit  Samsung UN40MU7000 4K HDR 
PowerCase
EVGA 750W SuperNova Corsair Crystal Series 460X RGB 
  hide details  
post #859 of 956
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcfc89 View Post

If you are running the game a low/medium settings where the usage percentages are low because they are not needed then maybe 20-30% is correct but who runs SLI on 1080p or low/medium settings?

If you run the game in Ultra in 1440p or higher resolutions keeping gpu usage on both cards above 85% I've seen fps gains as much as 70-80% in most AAA games that utilize SLI correctly. Even in the worst case scenario running 45fps vs 75fps in Ultra settings in UltraWide resolutions or 4K would definitely warrant the price of a 2nd gpu imo.

To be honest I'm kinda ignorant when it comes to SLI, I studied it and tried it a long time ago. I'll take a look at 1080 SLI performance, I'm sure that should be able to handle 1440p 144hz but I would make two quick points: 1) Even at 85% you are buying a 1070 for the price of a 1080 2) Most people don't run SLI.

My point being that in this last build I actually had to buy lower quality parts to run them properly, this has never happened to me in over 15 rigs I've had. Is this not strange or unusual?

To be fair to your point with SLI I could have avoided that.
post #860 of 956
Quote:
Originally Posted by guttheslayer View Post

If you run the game in Ultra in 1440p or higher resolutions keeping gpu usage on both cards above 85% I've seen fps gains as much as 70-80% in most AAA games that utilize SLI correctly. Even in the worst case scenario running 45fps vs 75fps in Ultra settings in UltraWide resolutions or 4K would definitely warrant the price of a 2nd gpu imo.

That is a pretty big qualifier.

It isn't good when you need SLI for decent settings only to find your new game doesn't like SLI at all; if you need SLI for your resolution it can cause problems. I hate running non-native resolutions.

My last SLI system was SLI original Titans, they were nice when SLI worked but even then were often only about 40% scaling. When SLI wasn't supported correctly everything was terrible with SLI enabled, sometimes it was faster but with flickering. micro stutter. or some other annoyance and other times it could be slower with SLI enabled.

My previous system with two GPUs was Crossfire 6950s (unlocked to 6970s) which had horrible stutter in many engines where crossfire nominally worked. I had decided to give up dual GPUs after those but all the performance available with SLI TItans tempted me... but NEVER Again ( ... at least until Volta and it has been long enough I have hope again tongue.gif ).
Desktop
(19 items)
 
RAID
(17 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i9-7900X @ 4.7GHz Asus ROG Rampage VI Apex Titan X (Pascal) @ 2.05GHz 32GB DDR4 4000-17-17-17-37 CR1 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
480GB - Intel Optane 900P 2TB - Samsung 960 Pro EK Monoblock + GPU + 560 Rad Windows 10 Pro x64 
MonitorMonitorMonitorKeyboard
Acer XB270HU bprz HTC Vive LG OLED55C7P Logitech G810 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
Seasonic PRIME 1200 Platinum Old Marble Slab Logitech G900 Logitech G440 
AudioAudioOther
Sennheiser HD 600 Creative SoundBlasterX AE-5 Mellanox ConnectX-3 MCX312A-XCBT 10 GbE Adapter 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7-5960X @ 4.2GHz Asus Rampage 5 Extreme Nvidia GeForce GT 545 32GB DDR4 (2400-12-12-12-28-1T) 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveOptical Drive
Samsung 950 Pro M.2 512GB HGST NAS 4TB x8 - 21.8TB RAID6 Western Digital Black 4TB Samsung SH-S183L 
CoolingOSMonitorKeyboard
Noctua NH-D15 Windows 10 Pro Asus VG278H WASD "CODE" Keyboard 
PowerCaseMouseOther
SeaSonic Platinum-1000 DIYPC Alpha-GT3 Logitech G700s Mellanox ConnectX-3 MCX312A-XCBT 10 GbE Adapter 
Other
Adaptec RAID 71605 
  hide details  
Desktop
(19 items)
 
RAID
(17 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i9-7900X @ 4.7GHz Asus ROG Rampage VI Apex Titan X (Pascal) @ 2.05GHz 32GB DDR4 4000-17-17-17-37 CR1 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
480GB - Intel Optane 900P 2TB - Samsung 960 Pro EK Monoblock + GPU + 560 Rad Windows 10 Pro x64 
MonitorMonitorMonitorKeyboard
Acer XB270HU bprz HTC Vive LG OLED55C7P Logitech G810 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
Seasonic PRIME 1200 Platinum Old Marble Slab Logitech G900 Logitech G440 
AudioAudioOther
Sennheiser HD 600 Creative SoundBlasterX AE-5 Mellanox ConnectX-3 MCX312A-XCBT 10 GbE Adapter 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7-5960X @ 4.2GHz Asus Rampage 5 Extreme Nvidia GeForce GT 545 32GB DDR4 (2400-12-12-12-28-1T) 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveOptical Drive
Samsung 950 Pro M.2 512GB HGST NAS 4TB x8 - 21.8TB RAID6 Western Digital Black 4TB Samsung SH-S183L 
CoolingOSMonitorKeyboard
Noctua NH-D15 Windows 10 Pro Asus VG278H WASD "CODE" Keyboard 
PowerCaseMouseOther
SeaSonic Platinum-1000 DIYPC Alpha-GT3 Logitech G700s Mellanox ConnectX-3 MCX312A-XCBT 10 GbE Adapter 
Other
Adaptec RAID 71605 
  hide details  
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Rumors and Unconfirmed Articles
This thread is locked  
Overclock.net › Forums › Industry News › Rumors and Unconfirmed Articles › [Various] Pascal Titan could be 50% faster than the GeForce GTX 1080 - Rumoured to launch in August