Overclock.net › Forums › Industry News › Software News › [NVIDIA] Official 368.69 Game Ready WHQL Display Driver
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

[NVIDIA] Official 368.69 Game Ready WHQL Display Driver - Page 3

post #21 of 34
Quote:
Originally Posted by axiumone View Post

He's talking about the geforce experience 3.0 beta.
Are we even sure it stays like that?
I mean, it seems quite obvious that for a beta they want data, that is what a beta is for.
post #22 of 34
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Assirra View Post

Are we even sure it stays like that?
I mean, it seems quite obvious that for a beta they want data, that is what a beta is for.

You may be right, but the way it's integrated into the app I think that would be difficult. They'd pretty much need to design a whole new landing page. You never know though, as criticism has been harsh and nvidia seems to like backpedaling when the going gets tough.
Fused III
(15 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
6850k Asus Rampage V Edition 10 MSI GEFORCE GTX 1080 TI LIGHTNING Z MSI GEFORCE GTX 1080 TI LIGHTNING Z 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB 3200mhz Crucial M550 1TB Crucial M550 1TB Crucial M550 1TB 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Crucial M550 1TB Corsair H100i v2 Windows 10 Pro Acer X34 
KeyboardPowerCase
Corsair K65 EVGA 1000 G3 Corsair 400c 
  hide details  
Reply
Fused III
(15 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
6850k Asus Rampage V Edition 10 MSI GEFORCE GTX 1080 TI LIGHTNING Z MSI GEFORCE GTX 1080 TI LIGHTNING Z 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB 3200mhz Crucial M550 1TB Crucial M550 1TB Crucial M550 1TB 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Crucial M550 1TB Corsair H100i v2 Windows 10 Pro Acer X34 
KeyboardPowerCase
Corsair K65 EVGA 1000 G3 Corsair 400c 
  hide details  
Reply
post #23 of 34
Quote:
The new driver did fix the G-sync bug (tested on Doom).
post #24 of 34
Quote:
Originally Posted by poinguan View Post

The new driver did fix the G-sync bug (tested on Doom).

Seems it didn't, I still get flickering w/ g-sync enabled.
post #25 of 34
Quote:
Originally Posted by mickeykool View Post

Seems it didn't, I still get flickering w/ g-sync enabled.

Interesting because it seems to have fixed the issue for me. Did you do a full uninstall and then install the driver clean?
post #26 of 34
Quote:
Originally Posted by SynchroSCP View Post

Interesting because it seems to have fixed the issue for me. Did you do a full uninstall and then install the driver clean?

Yup, used DDU then rebooted / install / reboot again.

I'll try it again.
post #27 of 34
that weird g-sync issue fixed for me too, though it only appeared in menus in my case, never when I was actually in game.
post #28 of 34
Quote:
Originally Posted by SynchroSCP View Post

Interesting because it seems to have fixed the issue for me. Did you do a full uninstall and then install the driver clean?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Klocek001 View Post

that weird g-sync issue fixed for me too, though it only appeared in menus in my case, never when I was actually in game.

Can you guys check this for me, I ran some games w/ the gsync on and i get no flickering but when I open chrome i get flickering. I have a 3 screen set up so i normally don't have chrome on the g monitor. My non g monitors don't flicker. But want to see if its the driver or chrome issue. Thanks
post #29 of 34
Quote:
Originally Posted by mickeykool View Post


Can you guys check this for me, I ran some games w/ the gsync on and i get no flickering but when I open chrome i get flickering. I have a 3 screen set up so i normally don't have chrome on the g monitor. My non g monitors don't flicker. But want to see if its the driver or chrome issue. Thanks

Try disabling "Use hardware acceleration when available" in your chrome settings. See if that helps.
     
CPUCPUMotherboardGraphics
i7-7820x H115i TUF X299 Mark 1 GTX 1080 ti 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
G.SKILL TridentZ RGB Series 32GB @ 3600 Samsung 960 evo 500gb m.2 Samsung 850 evo 500GB 1Tb HDD 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Win 10 pro Acer Predator X34 (34" 21:9 Gsync) DAS Keyboard 4 Professional SeaSonic X Series X-850 (SS-850KM3 Active PFC F3)  
CaseMouseAudioAudio
Fractal Design Define R5 Blackout with Window Logitech G700s ONKYO TX-NR525 (Receiver) Polk Audio CS2 Series II (Center) 
AudioAudio
Polk Audio Monitor40 Series II (x4) Polk Audio PSW Series PSW505 (12" Sub) 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 4790k MSI Z97A Gaming 6 EVGA 1050 Ti Corsair Vegence Pro 16gb (2400) 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Kingston V300 (OS) Seagate 1tb hybrid hdd Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo Windows 10 
MonitorPowerCase
XB270HU (1440p/144Hz/Gsync) RM850 Rosewill R5 
  hide details  
Reply
     
CPUCPUMotherboardGraphics
i7-7820x H115i TUF X299 Mark 1 GTX 1080 ti 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
G.SKILL TridentZ RGB Series 32GB @ 3600 Samsung 960 evo 500gb m.2 Samsung 850 evo 500GB 1Tb HDD 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Win 10 pro Acer Predator X34 (34" 21:9 Gsync) DAS Keyboard 4 Professional SeaSonic X Series X-850 (SS-850KM3 Active PFC F3)  
CaseMouseAudioAudio
Fractal Design Define R5 Blackout with Window Logitech G700s ONKYO TX-NR525 (Receiver) Polk Audio CS2 Series II (Center) 
AudioAudio
Polk Audio Monitor40 Series II (x4) Polk Audio PSW Series PSW505 (12" Sub) 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 4790k MSI Z97A Gaming 6 EVGA 1050 Ti Corsair Vegence Pro 16gb (2400) 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Kingston V300 (OS) Seagate 1tb hybrid hdd Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo Windows 10 
MonitorPowerCase
XB270HU (1440p/144Hz/Gsync) RM850 Rosewill R5 
  hide details  
Reply
post #30 of 34
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chargeit View Post

Try disabling "Use hardware acceleration when available" in your chrome settings. See if that helps.

Seems that trick worked. Thanks
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Software News
Overclock.net › Forums › Industry News › Software News › [NVIDIA] Official 368.69 Game Ready WHQL Display Driver