Overclock.net › Forums › Components › Mice › Dream Machines DM1 Pro S
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Dream Machines DM1 Pro S - Page 31

post #301 of 934
Quote:
Originally Posted by Conditioned View Post

If you would keep it somewhere proper instread of keeping it lying around it might be easier to get some more ;-)
if only it worked that way for me
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bucake View Post

uaok is actually rocket jump ninja
his videos used to be really good
long live
post #302 of 934
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bucake View Post

uaok is actually rocket jump ninja

zETbEJu.gif
post #303 of 934
Quote:
Originally Posted by uaokkkkkkkk View Post

zETbEJu.gif

Stop being lazy and get back to work. We need your video by 7am tomorrow. So i can watch it on the way to work.
post #304 of 934
my super review:

shape - good
sensor - good
build quality - good
glossy shell - <3
mousewheel - cancer
cable - cancer times 2
overall - gr8 i r8 8/8

new main mouse... at least until the new logitech one.


EDIT: also this has to be one of the worst side button designs ever. why are they so far apart? and why do they stick out so far? *** is going on!?
post #305 of 934
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ihateallmice View Post

my super review:

shape - good
sensor - good
build quality - good
glossy shell - <3
mousewheel - cancer
cable - cancer times 2
overall - gr8 i r8 8/8

new main mouse... at least until the new logitech one.


EDIT: also this has to be one of the worst side button designs ever. why are they so far apart? and why do they stick out so far? *** is going on!?

Gonna sale that Black/White Ec2?? Now =)

I am surprised you did not unbraid the cable already.
post #306 of 934
Can someone tell me how the wheel feels compared to an wmo, a zowie fk2, rog gladius or wmo 1.1a? I'm kinda worried about it feeling like shiet buttkick.gif
post #307 of 934
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ihateallmice View Post

my super review:

shape - good
sensor - good
build quality - good
glossy shell - <3
mousewheel - cancer
cable - cancer times 2
overall - gr8 i r8 8/8

new main mouse... at least until the new logitech one.


EDIT: also this has to be one of the worst side button designs ever. why are they so far apart? and why do they stick out so far? *** is going on!?

are the sides of the glossy version rubber or plastic? I haven't been able to tell from any of the pictures so far
post #308 of 934
[/quote]
Quote:
Originally Posted by costilletas View Post

Can someone tell me how the wheel feels compared to an wmo, a zowie fk2, rog gladius or wmo 1.1a? I'm kinda worried about it feeling like shiet buttkick.gif

Mine feels a little bit better than the WMO wheel, but not by much.

However its useable and still better than all Zowie wheels I've had. I would say its a mid-tier wheel.
post #309 of 934
Quote:
Originally Posted by dutC4 View Post

are the sides of the glossy version rubber or plastic? I haven't been able to tell from any of the pictures so far

sadly they're rubber, but the coating is pretty thin and while it's a bit slippery for me it's not been a problem. tho I did accidentally slip and hit my side button in overwatch which made me do some emote that got me killed. I need to rebind that ...
post #310 of 934
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhiZaRoaH View Post

Gonna sale that Black/White Ec2?? Now =)

I am surprised you did not unbraid the cable already.


Haha love me some modded zowie!

And ye I need to kill this cable really soon. This thing is so bad it makes logitech look competent when it comes to cables.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Mice
Overclock.net › Forums › Components › Mice › Dream Machines DM1 Pro S