Originally Posted by soth7676
I have a opportunity to get a MSI Geforce GTX 1080 Armor 8G OC for a non marked up MSRP.... I ultimately wish to get a HTC Vive later on...So my question is....Is this price worth it or should I wait for vega or 1080ti??
If your rig in your sig is right then it is definitely a super solid upgrade that would be very worth it overall and you would be super happy with the performance, as for waiting, thats hard to say, you could wait forever, its a case of you could wait for vega or the TI version but what about when it comes out and you think maybe i'll wait for -blank-. its a never ending cycle, i say if you can get it for msrp price go for it if you've the money. its a solid card and a sizable upgrade from a 680 for sure that would also easily run a vr headset. this is my opinion at least, hope it helps.