Originally Posted by B NEGATIVE
It has a serial number...
If you can guess what it means then I will rep you.
Reading it literally, I see....
Angelina Co, TX (FAA Airport code: KLFK), 17:06, 2016.Aug.27
- If one were to try and read runway codes into such.... You can't, as none of the numbers match the runways at that airport (7/25, 15/33)....
- Numbers also have no direct correlation to the length or width of those runways, as none of them match lengths in feet or meters.
- It isn't the Lufkin airshow, as that's on October 8th of this year. It isn't a Lufkin event, as there is nothing showing on the visit Lufkin site in June or on August 27th (there is one on August 28th, however)
- It doesn't appear to directly relate to an address in Lufkin, as that city uses names for their roads instead of numbers.
- Given that the airport is technically in Diboll (at least according to Google Maps), it doesn't seem to directly relate to an address there either, as most of their roads are named, minus S 1st Street and it's N 1st Street counterpart.
- What seems like the datecode does not come across as a day for an event in Diboll either, as their posted calendar does not show any events for June 17th or Aug 27th.
- If one were to read the date code the way someone from North America would though...... Angelina Co, KZ (FAA Airport code: KLFK), 17th of June 2016 @ 08:27
- It does not seem to tie into the start time of this build log.
No dice if I try to use the launch date of the Bullet case itself (May 8th, 2016), so I'm going to with this as my actual guess, and not just chitter chatter about my idle thoughts on what it could be. First half of the date (17 June 2016) is when you either finally convinced Jim to let you have it in primer, when you received shipping notification, OR when you received it. Second half is planned completion/exhibition date.