It just doesn't make sense that I can link the same files back to the original location and they fail to run. It works fine for everything else and has always worked in Windows 7 when there was no apps. I'm thinking it might be a permissions issue. I tried playing around with different permission settings based on some info I found online, but nothing worked. I was hoping someone who better understood how WindowsApps and Permissions worked would have some input.
Good luck, I've been looking for a fix for a long time. According to everyone running CMD and admin and running "powershell -ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register $Env:SystemRoot\WinStore\AppxManifest.xml" without the quotes should fix it but it doesn't. only thing that I know that will fix it is doing a fresh install of windows.