Overclock.net › Forums › Components › Mice › Any good fingertip mice for someone with HUGE hands?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Any good fingertip mice for someone with HUGE hands? - Page 2

post #11 of 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by qsxcv View Post

m65 pro... literally worst mouse i've ever used.

let's just say that using it makes my keyboard and other usb devices freeze (for like 5seconds) intermittently.

also touching the side grips feels like scratching a chalkboard with nails.

Mine is currently in the post! redface.gif

I think its going to be too big for me anyway. Will need a legit excuse to return it, these might do!! thumb.gif
post #12 of 31
I have same hand size as you and I've tried a few mice in the last 2 months.

So far the best mouse I have run to is the Zowie EC1-A the shape, size and weight are pretty good.

Rival 300 is slightly longer and it feels great but I wish it was taller and ergonomic.

Razer DA is wide enough but not tall enough and it feels kind of cheap also the front (buttons) shape is weird.

G900 is long enough but too slim and it makes my hand cramp.

Waiting on DM1 PRO S, Ducky Secret and Nixeus Revel and Mionix Naos 7000 if they are not beter than EC1-A I might just stick to the Zowie one but I might try the m65 Pro at somepoint, I can probably go to a Bestbuy and see how it fits.

However the 303 is a mouse I would have never tried just because of how small it is.

Also G400s seems like a good shape for big hands but it is kind of expensive now cause it is an older model.

My favorite mice of all time are IME 1-3 and HABU and then I jumped to Sensei for a while (went through 3 senseis in like 5 years)
post #13 of 31
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hasunet View Post

I have same hand size as you and I've tried a few mice in the last 2 months.

So far the best mouse I have run to is the Zowie EC1-A the shape, size and weight are pretty good.

Rival 300 is slightly longer and it feels great but I wish it was taller and ergonomic.

Razer DA is wide enough but not tall enough and it feels kind of cheap also the front (buttons) shape is weird.

G900 is long enough but too slim and it makes my hand cramp.

Waiting on DM1 PRO S, Ducky Secret and Nixeus Revel and Mionix Naos 7000 if they are not beter than EC1-A I might just stick to the Zowie one but I might try the m65 Pro at somepoint, I can probably go to a Bestbuy and see how it fits.

However the 303 is a mouse I would have never tried just because of how small it is.

Also G400s seems like a good shape for big hands but it is kind of expensive now cause it is an older model.

My favorite mice of all time are IME 1-3 and HABU and then I jumped to Sensei for a while (went through 3 senseis in like 5 years)


I've tried/used about all of those mice except the ones that are on the way for you. Let me know how those feel! The EC1-A has been the most comfortable i've tried, but I can only use it for fps as the buttons are too stiff for me to use for LoL. I've thought about purchasing the G400s and IE 3.0 on amazon as well, just been on the fence about it.
post #14 of 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by JsBee View Post

I've never actually heard of the zealot before, Looks kind of weird but i'll do some more research on it. I'm actually a big fan of Zowies' mice but everywhere I look I can't find a place to buy the MiCo...I feel like that would be the perfect mouse for what I play.

Have you tried the Kone pure Military at all? Wondering if that would be a good choice.

As for DPI/Sensitivity I've been on 800 for the longest time, When I play cs:go I mess around with 400(2.0) and Ive been doing 1600(0.5) and 3200(0.25) because there is less jitter in-game.
Monoprice have rebranded Zowie Mico's, and you can also drop in 3010 sensors from other zowies to upgrade the sensor if you could be bothered.
post #15 of 31
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHADthc View Post

Monoprice have rebranded Zowie Mico's, and you can also drop in 3010 sensors from other zowies to upgrade the sensor if you could be bothered.

I tried checking on their site but couldn't find them. Are they discontinued?
post #16 of 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by JsBee View Post

I tried checking on their site but couldn't find them. Are they discontinued?

I think they are, I was not able to find them either.
post #17 of 31
JsBee, ever heard of the Rapoo V300?

I think that's what you're looking for.
post #18 of 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by Passante View Post

JsBee, ever heard of the Rapoo V300?

I think that's what you're looking for.

I think the Rapoo is a laser mouse though frown.gif
post #19 of 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hasunet View Post

I think the Rapoo is a laser mouse though frown.gif

V300 uses an Avago 3090.
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i7 4790K SABERTOOTH Z97 MARK 1 NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760 Corsair  
RAMHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
Corsair  Seagate ST31500341AS MSI DH24ABS Stock 
OSMonitorMonitorKeyboard
Windows 10 64 bit Samsung 2233RZ BenQ XL2411Z Filco Majestouch-2 (Cherry MX Black) 
MouseMouse PadAudio
Logitech G403 Razer Gigantus ROG Thunderbolt 
  hide details  
Reply
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i7 4790K SABERTOOTH Z97 MARK 1 NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760 Corsair  
RAMHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
Corsair  Seagate ST31500341AS MSI DH24ABS Stock 
OSMonitorMonitorKeyboard
Windows 10 64 bit Samsung 2233RZ BenQ XL2411Z Filco Majestouch-2 (Cherry MX Black) 
MouseMouse PadAudio
Logitech G403 Razer Gigantus ROG Thunderbolt 
  hide details  
Reply
post #20 of 31
Ducky Secret feels great but the LOD is huge, feels the same as DeathAdder.

I'm trying to re-calibrate but it doesn't seem to make any difference.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Mice
Overclock.net › Forums › Components › Mice › Any good fingertip mice for someone with HUGE hands?