Well....after a semi-heated debate with the tech@XFX...the card is packed up and ready to be shipped to CA tomorrow. It seems to me that the original tech that I had been emailing with really has a issue with reading comprehension. I made it very clear that I installed the card on two machines. The second tech, for whatever reason seemed to doubt my results. It was only after I explained to him what EXACTLY was going on, he decided to issue a RMA.
While I'm a bit disappointed with having to send a brand new card back, I feel more disappointed with the customer service that I have received.
I'll post what happens after they get the card, and let me know if they found a issue...and what is going to be done.
Thanks to everyone who tried to help.