Overclock.net › Forums › Components › Mice › Nixeus REVEL [It's here!]
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Nixeus REVEL [It's here!] - Page 104

post #1031 of 2412
Quote:
Originally Posted by Klopfer View Post

https://www.amazon.de/Nixeus-REVEL-Gaming-Mouse-PMW3360/dp/B01HHH74K2
EUR 40,00 rubber black
EUR 43,21 glossy white

from germany you can get it delivered to netherland for sure

Edit :
amazon UK isnt any more EU ( soon ) , maybe thats problem ...

"Dieser Artikel kann nicht nach Schweden geliefert werden"
I think it does not matter what Amazon EU store you pick, if the item is located in the UK warehouse its based on that, and the agreement between the Seller and Amazon.

But here is the thing.
Any item that is seller "Amazon.co.uk" aka items that amazon.UK store and sell them self I can order no problems, they always shipped to Sweden and still do without any issues what so ever.

If its fulfilled by amazon aka stored at their warehouse, what difference is it from ordering anything from Amazon them self that is also stored at their warehouse?
I think its more something the Seller needs to talk to Amazon about, to open it up for other EU countries.
Because other sellers that is also fulfilled can ship to for example Sweden now without problems, not everyone though, so I guess if they want to they can.
Which means its up to the seller and Amazon probably.
post #1032 of 2412
and another question: the sweat on my hands are average, not totally dry not totally wet. is glossy better or rubberized? i almost always used rubberized, but i hear many positive things about the glossy version
post #1033 of 2412
Quote:
Originally Posted by plyr View Post

I used a nail file, the inside part of the button, if you take the mouse apart, you'll see that the separator will have marks of friction.

I posted a picture here: http://cdn.overclock.net/b/b7/b7d3f14c_QeVXpQq.jpeg
If you take the mouse apart, the whole upper shell, and try to click the button, it should move freely, its a bit hard to take the top shell from the inner shell apart, but if you do, you should see the marks of friction easily.

Forgot to say thanks for this. biggrin.gif
i filed down the area between click and middle shell aswell.
I also filed the black inner parts where the white click parts stucks on to. felt better.


Sadly my second revel lets both my Win7 and Win10 behave strangely. frown.gif

Often i cant click active windows Sometimes i cant even click on the desktop or taskbar at all, while in game works for some reason, until i CtrlAltDelete then it works for some time, sometimes doesnt.

Happened first on Win7, where my first revel didnt makee those issues.

I tried it with both firmwares flashing after each other, re plugging after each flash, etc (just with my first revel). Tried uninstalling the driver restarting pc several times. Replugging a lot, Nothing worked.

Now i had the idea to flash the original firmware, fully resetted my bios, wipe OS partition and installed windows 10 clean Same issue still.

Tried other usb ports (all 2.0) didnt install usb 3.0 drivers but i have 2 "vanilla usb 2.0 ports" i use for mouse and keyboard. Didnt work either.

So i went back to win7, this time only my aurora (still love it!) connected. No issues. And i will not plug the revel back in my working config.

Now the sad part is i also opened this revel before things started to happen.

just switchted M1-M3 with d2f-01fs.
Felt really nice with my old shell.
could use it for a few days, also added ceesas very nice paracore cable, decided to flash the beta firmware and than some time later it happened.

Anyone know what to do :/

So i am screwed extra because voiding the warranty by fixing the bad switches.
And now having a mouse which cant be used because of what seems like a bug on the driver or firmware level.

@Peter Nixeus
can it be that one of the two firmware flashes went bad?
If so, would it be possible that i send it back to amazon stating my problems or wont it be possible anymore since i opened the mouse?
Edited by turnschuh - 10/14/16 at 3:56am
post #1034 of 2412
Check if any of the buttons you modified is short circuiting. It almost certainly is not related to the firmware updates.
post #1035 of 2412
Are people that opened the mouse to fix stuff eligible to get the skatez for free? biggrin.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Nixeus View Post

UPDATE:

We are working on a new secondary BETA firmware for OCN to test that allows for 500Hz polling rate. Original engineering samples of the REVEL had a polling rate of 500Hz, but we shipped it with the polling rate of 1000Hz. We are just validating it to make sure it works well with qsxvc recommended changes that was in the other beta firmware - once our testing is done we will make it available for OCN members to test.

Once OCN confirm this firmware works well, too - we will have two secondary firmware options for current REVEL owners to install at their own discretion = one with 1000Hz and another with 500Hz.


Nice, will test the 500hz for sure.
post #1036 of 2412
Will mice in the future ship with the improved feet? I'm thinking about purchasing another Revel (actually 2, one to test out the glossy version to see if I like it more) so that I'll have a backup, but I was going to wait a while. But I don't want to wait and then not be able to get the new mouse feet.
post #1037 of 2412
Quote:
Originally Posted by turnschuh View Post

Forgot to say thanks for this. biggrin.gif
i filed down the area between click and middle shell aswell.
I also filed the black inner parts where the white click parts stucks on to. felt better.


Sadly my second revel lets both my Win7 and Win10 behave strangely. frown.gif

Often i cant click active windows Sometimes i cant even click on the desktop or taskbar at all, while in game works for some reason, until i CtrlAltDelete then it works for some time, sometimes doesnt.

Happened first on Win7, where my first revel didnt makee those issues.

I tried it with both firmwares flashing after each other, re plugging after each flash, etc (just with my first revel). Tried uninstalling the driver restarting pc several times. Replugging a lot, Nothing worked.

Now i had the idea to flash the original firmware, fully resetted my bios, wipe OS partition and installed windows 10 clean Same issue still.

Tried other usb ports (all 2.0) didnt install usb 3.0 drivers but i have 2 "vanilla usb 2.0 ports" i use for mouse and keyboard. Didnt work either.

So i went back to win7, this time only my aurora (still love it!) connected. No issues. And i will not plug the revel back in my working config.

Now the sad part is i also opened this revel before things started to happen.

just switchted M1-M3 with d2f-01fs.
Felt really nice with my old shell.
could use it for a few days, also added ceesas very nice paracore cable, decided to flash the beta firmware and than some time later it happened.

Anyone know what to do :/

So i am screwed extra because voiding the warranty by fixing the bad switches.
And now having a mouse which cant be used because of what seems like a bug on the driver or firmware level.

@Peter Nixeus
can it be that one of the two firmware flashes went bad?
If so, would it be possible that i send it back to amazon stating my problems or wont it be possible anymore since i opened the mouse?

I sent you a private message. Please respond - Thank-you!
Quote:
Originally Posted by plyr View Post

Are people that opened the mouse to fix stuff eligible to get the skatez for free? biggrin.gif
Nice, will test the 500hz for sure.

Yes - as long as they complete the request form correctly and purchased from an authorized re-seller...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aricil View Post

Will mice in the future ship with the improved feet? I'm thinking about purchasing another Revel (actually 2, one to test out the glossy version to see if I like it more) so that I'll have a backup, but I was going to wait a while. But I don't want to wait and then not be able to get the new mouse feet.

Some mice will have the new replacement feet inside the package for the end users to install if they are experiencing issues with the original. If the end user are experiencing issues and their REVEL did not have replacement feet in the package, they are welcome to contact us directly through the request form to get a free set to resolve their issue. In the future these new feet will come stock (most likely in the production batches after Christmas).
 
My Girlfriend #3
(15 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD FX-8350 4.0GHz 8-Core Processor Gigabyte 970A-UD3H XFX AMD Radeon RX 480 8GB OC Black Edition GSkill Sniper 8GB DDR3 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Crucial MX100 128GB SSD Toshiba 2TB 7200RPM HDD NZXT Kraken X41 Water Cooler Windows 8.1 Pro 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
NX-VUE24 Freesync 144Hz Gaming Monitor Nixeus MODA v2 Mechanical Keyboard - Brown Swit... Enermax Triathlor 550W Modular PSU NZXT S340 
MouseMouse PadAudioAudio
Nixeus REVEL PMW3360 Gaming Mouse ROCCAT SENSE Nixeus ARC 4.0 Bluetoth Speakers (Prototype) Nixeus Rival Headphones (Prototype) 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i5-3570K Gigabyte H77N-Wifi Mini-iTX Gigabyte Windforce Nvidia GTX 670  Corsair Vengeance 8GB DDR3 1600 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Samsung 830 SSD 128GB Seagate Barracuda 1TB 7200RPM NZXT Kraken X31 Water Cooler Windows 8.1 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Nixeus Vue 27" IPS LED 2560x1440 DisplayPort MA... Nixeus MODA Mechanical Keyboard - Brown Switch ... Enermax Triathlor 550W Modular PSU Cool Master Elite 130 Mini-iTX Case 
MouseMouse PadAudio
SteelSeries DOTA 2 Rival Mouse SteelSeries QcK Nixeus Earphones ER-BKSL14 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD Phenom II X4 965 Processor Black Edition MSI 870A-G54 XFX AMD Radeon 7850 1GB Corsair XMS DDR3 8GB 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200RPM LG CD/DVD Combo Drive Antech H20 950 Khuler Windows 7 Ultimate 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Nixeus Vue 27" H-IPS 2560x1440 WQHD Monitor NX... Nixeus MODA Mechanical Keyboard - Brown Switch ... OCZ Fatal1ty Modular 550 Watt Modular PSU Roswill Challenger-U3 Mid-Tower ATX Case 
Mouse
Gigabyte M6800 
  hide details  
Reply
 
My Girlfriend #3
(15 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD FX-8350 4.0GHz 8-Core Processor Gigabyte 970A-UD3H XFX AMD Radeon RX 480 8GB OC Black Edition GSkill Sniper 8GB DDR3 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Crucial MX100 128GB SSD Toshiba 2TB 7200RPM HDD NZXT Kraken X41 Water Cooler Windows 8.1 Pro 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
NX-VUE24 Freesync 144Hz Gaming Monitor Nixeus MODA v2 Mechanical Keyboard - Brown Swit... Enermax Triathlor 550W Modular PSU NZXT S340 
MouseMouse PadAudioAudio
Nixeus REVEL PMW3360 Gaming Mouse ROCCAT SENSE Nixeus ARC 4.0 Bluetoth Speakers (Prototype) Nixeus Rival Headphones (Prototype) 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i5-3570K Gigabyte H77N-Wifi Mini-iTX Gigabyte Windforce Nvidia GTX 670  Corsair Vengeance 8GB DDR3 1600 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Samsung 830 SSD 128GB Seagate Barracuda 1TB 7200RPM NZXT Kraken X31 Water Cooler Windows 8.1 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Nixeus Vue 27" IPS LED 2560x1440 DisplayPort MA... Nixeus MODA Mechanical Keyboard - Brown Switch ... Enermax Triathlor 550W Modular PSU Cool Master Elite 130 Mini-iTX Case 
MouseMouse PadAudio
SteelSeries DOTA 2 Rival Mouse SteelSeries QcK Nixeus Earphones ER-BKSL14 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD Phenom II X4 965 Processor Black Edition MSI 870A-G54 XFX AMD Radeon 7850 1GB Corsair XMS DDR3 8GB 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200RPM LG CD/DVD Combo Drive Antech H20 950 Khuler Windows 7 Ultimate 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Nixeus Vue 27" H-IPS 2560x1440 WQHD Monitor NX... Nixeus MODA Mechanical Keyboard - Brown Switch ... OCZ Fatal1ty Modular 550 Watt Modular PSU Roswill Challenger-U3 Mid-Tower ATX Case 
Mouse
Gigabyte M6800 
  hide details  
Reply
post #1038 of 2412
As I live in Singapore, and have issues with the clicks on my copy of the revel can I get a replacement without sending my mouse back as it would cost as much as buying a new mouse.
post #1039 of 2412
Quote:
Originally Posted by m4gg0t View Post

As I live in Singapore, and have issues with the clicks on my copy of the revel can I get a replacement without sending my mouse back as it would cost as much as buying a new mouse.

For warranty service please contact techsupport@nixeus.com

Thank-you!
 
My Girlfriend #3
(15 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD FX-8350 4.0GHz 8-Core Processor Gigabyte 970A-UD3H XFX AMD Radeon RX 480 8GB OC Black Edition GSkill Sniper 8GB DDR3 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Crucial MX100 128GB SSD Toshiba 2TB 7200RPM HDD NZXT Kraken X41 Water Cooler Windows 8.1 Pro 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
NX-VUE24 Freesync 144Hz Gaming Monitor Nixeus MODA v2 Mechanical Keyboard - Brown Swit... Enermax Triathlor 550W Modular PSU NZXT S340 
MouseMouse PadAudioAudio
Nixeus REVEL PMW3360 Gaming Mouse ROCCAT SENSE Nixeus ARC 4.0 Bluetoth Speakers (Prototype) Nixeus Rival Headphones (Prototype) 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i5-3570K Gigabyte H77N-Wifi Mini-iTX Gigabyte Windforce Nvidia GTX 670  Corsair Vengeance 8GB DDR3 1600 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Samsung 830 SSD 128GB Seagate Barracuda 1TB 7200RPM NZXT Kraken X31 Water Cooler Windows 8.1 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Nixeus Vue 27" IPS LED 2560x1440 DisplayPort MA... Nixeus MODA Mechanical Keyboard - Brown Switch ... Enermax Triathlor 550W Modular PSU Cool Master Elite 130 Mini-iTX Case 
MouseMouse PadAudio
SteelSeries DOTA 2 Rival Mouse SteelSeries QcK Nixeus Earphones ER-BKSL14 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD Phenom II X4 965 Processor Black Edition MSI 870A-G54 XFX AMD Radeon 7850 1GB Corsair XMS DDR3 8GB 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200RPM LG CD/DVD Combo Drive Antech H20 950 Khuler Windows 7 Ultimate 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Nixeus Vue 27" H-IPS 2560x1440 WQHD Monitor NX... Nixeus MODA Mechanical Keyboard - Brown Switch ... OCZ Fatal1ty Modular 550 Watt Modular PSU Roswill Challenger-U3 Mid-Tower ATX Case 
Mouse
Gigabyte M6800 
  hide details  
Reply
 
My Girlfriend #3
(15 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD FX-8350 4.0GHz 8-Core Processor Gigabyte 970A-UD3H XFX AMD Radeon RX 480 8GB OC Black Edition GSkill Sniper 8GB DDR3 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Crucial MX100 128GB SSD Toshiba 2TB 7200RPM HDD NZXT Kraken X41 Water Cooler Windows 8.1 Pro 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
NX-VUE24 Freesync 144Hz Gaming Monitor Nixeus MODA v2 Mechanical Keyboard - Brown Swit... Enermax Triathlor 550W Modular PSU NZXT S340 
MouseMouse PadAudioAudio
Nixeus REVEL PMW3360 Gaming Mouse ROCCAT SENSE Nixeus ARC 4.0 Bluetoth Speakers (Prototype) Nixeus Rival Headphones (Prototype) 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i5-3570K Gigabyte H77N-Wifi Mini-iTX Gigabyte Windforce Nvidia GTX 670  Corsair Vengeance 8GB DDR3 1600 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Samsung 830 SSD 128GB Seagate Barracuda 1TB 7200RPM NZXT Kraken X31 Water Cooler Windows 8.1 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Nixeus Vue 27" IPS LED 2560x1440 DisplayPort MA... Nixeus MODA Mechanical Keyboard - Brown Switch ... Enermax Triathlor 550W Modular PSU Cool Master Elite 130 Mini-iTX Case 
MouseMouse PadAudio
SteelSeries DOTA 2 Rival Mouse SteelSeries QcK Nixeus Earphones ER-BKSL14 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD Phenom II X4 965 Processor Black Edition MSI 870A-G54 XFX AMD Radeon 7850 1GB Corsair XMS DDR3 8GB 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200RPM LG CD/DVD Combo Drive Antech H20 950 Khuler Windows 7 Ultimate 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Nixeus Vue 27" H-IPS 2560x1440 WQHD Monitor NX... Nixeus MODA Mechanical Keyboard - Brown Switch ... OCZ Fatal1ty Modular 550 Watt Modular PSU Roswill Challenger-U3 Mid-Tower ATX Case 
Mouse
Gigabyte M6800 
  hide details  
Reply
post #1040 of 2412
Hey peter, just wanted to say that the replacement I got from MWAVE ages ago works perfectly.

This is a great mouse, and it feels good to use. Thanks heaps!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Mice
Overclock.net › Forums › Components › Mice › Nixeus REVEL [It's here!]