Overclock.net › Forums › Graphics Cards › NVIDIA › [Official] NVIDIA Titan X Pascal Owners Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

[Official] NVIDIA Titan X Pascal Owners Thread - Page 311

post #3101 of 7600
Quote:
Originally Posted by dante`afk View Post

DX12 is now available after a patch in dx:mankind divided.

Game is however boring as f*ck, considering refunding.

At least you got so far to playing. I'm not used to playing at anything below 60fps. Reminds me of those Wing Commander days where 20fps was the norm.
post #3102 of 7600
Quote:
Originally Posted by combat fighter View Post

Not sure what the lol is for but have one back, your avatar looks gay! (LOL!) tongue.gif

Yes your right about my avatar, it's a X34 with a very, very slight curve (3800R) and you sit 12" away from it. . .

TV is a totally different thing, if you can't work that out I really can't be bothered.

Just the irony of your side of the argument. I get the distortion argument, but you provided that 'many people prefer x' = 'this is a fact'. That's not true.
 
OverCoaster
(15 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 7700K [4.7GHz] ASUS Z270i STRIX Titan X Pascal + Hybrid Corsair Vengeance LPX 3K [16GB] 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Samsung 960 Evo [500GB] Mushkin Enhanced Reactor [1TB] Corsair H75 + F120MP Windows 10 Professional [x64] 
MonitorMonitorKeyboardPower
Acer Predator X34 Dell E2417H Razer Blackwidow X TE Corsair SF600 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
NCASE M1 [v5] G403 Wireless QcK+ [Vault 111 Ed.] Schiit Bifrost Uber + Schiit Asgard 2 + TH-X00 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 4670K ASRock Z97E-ITX/ac ASUS GTX 1070 FE Kingston HyperX Fury DDR3 1866 [White Ed.] 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Samsung Evo 840 [250GB] Kingston HyperX Savage [480GB] Phanteks PH-TC14PE  Win 10 Pro [x64] 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Dell S2716DGR [144hz] KC60 [Miami Ed.] EVGA 550 G2 Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX [White] 
MouseMouse PadAudio
Logitech G403 SS QcK Heavy AudioQuest Dragonfly Black + Sennhesier HD650 
  hide details  
Reply
 
OverCoaster
(15 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 7700K [4.7GHz] ASUS Z270i STRIX Titan X Pascal + Hybrid Corsair Vengeance LPX 3K [16GB] 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Samsung 960 Evo [500GB] Mushkin Enhanced Reactor [1TB] Corsair H75 + F120MP Windows 10 Professional [x64] 
MonitorMonitorKeyboardPower
Acer Predator X34 Dell E2417H Razer Blackwidow X TE Corsair SF600 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
NCASE M1 [v5] G403 Wireless QcK+ [Vault 111 Ed.] Schiit Bifrost Uber + Schiit Asgard 2 + TH-X00 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 4670K ASRock Z97E-ITX/ac ASUS GTX 1070 FE Kingston HyperX Fury DDR3 1866 [White Ed.] 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Samsung Evo 840 [250GB] Kingston HyperX Savage [480GB] Phanteks PH-TC14PE  Win 10 Pro [x64] 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Dell S2716DGR [144hz] KC60 [Miami Ed.] EVGA 550 G2 Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX [White] 
MouseMouse PadAudio
Logitech G403 SS QcK Heavy AudioQuest Dragonfly Black + Sennhesier HD650 
  hide details  
Reply
post #3103 of 7600
Quote:
Originally Posted by skypine27 View Post

I'm on the same page. Frame rates for me are pushing 100 which is what my X34 runs at (2 X Titan XPs and a 6950x) but I don't like the gameplay. The shooting especially feels "fake" (I'm an avid shooter in RL though obviously I have never fired full auto at a person!) but it really feels off. Games like Arma really nail the feel of firing a rifle and even Far Cry 4 is miles ahead of mankind with respect to the gun mechanics.

I realize gun play isn't supposed to be its main pull since it's set that far into the future. But the "hold space down to move to behind this box" isn't exciting to me either.

I've only requested one refund my entire Steam career and they approved it the same day (No Mans Sky) but Mankind fees like it's going to be my 2nd one very soon.

You know what they say...you spend an hour waiting for a bus, then 2 show up! Just requested a refund. Not wasting anymore time on this.
Edited by Gary2015 - 8/24/16 at 6:42am
post #3104 of 7600
Quote:
Originally Posted by xzamples View Post

what is the best aftermarket AIR cooler for this gpu?

is the Accelero Xtreme IV the only one available for it right now?

I ordered the Accelero Xtreme 3 and an EVGA 1080/1070 hybrid kit. Both will be here by this weekend but I think I will go with the EVGA for aesthetic reasons.
post #3105 of 7600
Quote:
Originally Posted by pez View Post

Just the irony of your side of the argument. I get the distortion argument, but you provided that 'many people prefer x' = 'this is a fact'. That's not true.

post #3106 of 7600
And another troll with nothing useful to say is blocked thumb.gif.
 
OverCoaster
(15 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 7700K [4.7GHz] ASUS Z270i STRIX Titan X Pascal + Hybrid Corsair Vengeance LPX 3K [16GB] 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Samsung 960 Evo [500GB] Mushkin Enhanced Reactor [1TB] Corsair H75 + F120MP Windows 10 Professional [x64] 
MonitorMonitorKeyboardPower
Acer Predator X34 Dell E2417H Razer Blackwidow X TE Corsair SF600 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
NCASE M1 [v5] G403 Wireless QcK+ [Vault 111 Ed.] Schiit Bifrost Uber + Schiit Asgard 2 + TH-X00 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 4670K ASRock Z97E-ITX/ac ASUS GTX 1070 FE Kingston HyperX Fury DDR3 1866 [White Ed.] 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Samsung Evo 840 [250GB] Kingston HyperX Savage [480GB] Phanteks PH-TC14PE  Win 10 Pro [x64] 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Dell S2716DGR [144hz] KC60 [Miami Ed.] EVGA 550 G2 Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX [White] 
MouseMouse PadAudio
Logitech G403 SS QcK Heavy AudioQuest Dragonfly Black + Sennhesier HD650 
  hide details  
Reply
 
OverCoaster
(15 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 7700K [4.7GHz] ASUS Z270i STRIX Titan X Pascal + Hybrid Corsair Vengeance LPX 3K [16GB] 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Samsung 960 Evo [500GB] Mushkin Enhanced Reactor [1TB] Corsair H75 + F120MP Windows 10 Professional [x64] 
MonitorMonitorKeyboardPower
Acer Predator X34 Dell E2417H Razer Blackwidow X TE Corsair SF600 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
NCASE M1 [v5] G403 Wireless QcK+ [Vault 111 Ed.] Schiit Bifrost Uber + Schiit Asgard 2 + TH-X00 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 4670K ASRock Z97E-ITX/ac ASUS GTX 1070 FE Kingston HyperX Fury DDR3 1866 [White Ed.] 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Samsung Evo 840 [250GB] Kingston HyperX Savage [480GB] Phanteks PH-TC14PE  Win 10 Pro [x64] 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Dell S2716DGR [144hz] KC60 [Miami Ed.] EVGA 550 G2 Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX [White] 
MouseMouse PadAudio
Logitech G403 SS QcK Heavy AudioQuest Dragonfly Black + Sennhesier HD650 
  hide details  
Reply
post #3107 of 7600
oh blah! here is a rampage V/SLI question

Do I *NEED* to use PCI 1 and 3 or is that just suggested? yes, using 1 and 3 would give me 16x on both. (I can live with 16/8.)
I just put 2 TXP in that system (waterblocked/etc) and the perf is a little wacky. I'm not sure if the issue is because i'm using pci 1 and 2 or something else.
My gut tells me it is something else as that computer has been running 3 titan XM for a long time and 3 1080s for a short time (and the 1080s were gimped to only 2 way SLI)

I'd rather just throw in a 3rd card then redo the water smile.gif

that said, what are people doing for the bridge for 2 way SLI on the rampage V? I really like the solid terminal bridges from EK and don't want to go back to the leaky nightmares of using the g1/4.

(i'm thinking of upgrading my main box from the x99-e ws to the 10 year rampage v... so i'll need a better water bridge option for that i guess... ugh)
post #3108 of 7600
Quote:
Originally Posted by pez View Post

And another troll with nothing useful to say is blocked thumb.gif.

Never been called a troll before! LOL

Anyway,

I'd rather get back on track with Titan X Pascal over clocking. . .

tongue.gif
post #3109 of 7600
Quote:
Originally Posted by combat fighter View Post

I'd rather get back on track with Titan X Pascal over clocking. . .

tongue.gif
He blocked you pal. It's over!
Gaming PC
(17 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD RYZEN R7 1800X @4.1Ghz GA-AX370-Gaming K7 EVGA GTX 1080 Ti SC Black Edition G.SKILL TridentZ RGB Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) 3200... 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveCooling
Samsung 840 Pro 256GB SSD Samsung 850 Pro 512GB SSD Samsung 850 EVO 1TB SSD Corsair H100i 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64-bit Samsung 49KS8000 Corsair K70 RGB Corsair AX1200i 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
Cooler Master Mastercase Maker 5  Corsair M65 RGB Custom SF 49ERS mouse pad Philips X1 headphones with V-MODA BoomPro mic 
Audio
Sound BlasterX Katana 
  hide details  
Reply
Gaming PC
(17 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD RYZEN R7 1800X @4.1Ghz GA-AX370-Gaming K7 EVGA GTX 1080 Ti SC Black Edition G.SKILL TridentZ RGB Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) 3200... 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveCooling
Samsung 840 Pro 256GB SSD Samsung 850 Pro 512GB SSD Samsung 850 EVO 1TB SSD Corsair H100i 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64-bit Samsung 49KS8000 Corsair K70 RGB Corsair AX1200i 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
Cooler Master Mastercase Maker 5  Corsair M65 RGB Custom SF 49ERS mouse pad Philips X1 headphones with V-MODA BoomPro mic 
Audio
Sound BlasterX Katana 
  hide details  
Reply
post #3110 of 7600
Quote:
Originally Posted by DADDYDC650 View Post

He blocked you pal. It's over!

Oh no!

Don't know how I am going to sleep now!

LOL

tongue.gif
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: NVIDIA
Overclock.net › Forums › Graphics Cards › NVIDIA › [Official] NVIDIA Titan X Pascal Owners Thread