Overclock.net › Forums › Industry News › Software News › [Winaero] Microsoft locks some Group Policy options to Enterprise editions in Windows 10 Anniversary Update
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

[Winaero] Microsoft locks some Group Policy options to Enterprise editions in Windows 10 Anniversary Update - Page 21

post #201 of 237
Quote:
Originally Posted by ku4eto View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToTheSun! View Post

I have it disabled with GP.
How did you did it? The dropdowns are still greyed out after enabling the policy.
Did you do a fresh install? I didn't. That might explain why it carried over for me and didn't work for you.
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel 6700k 4.5 GHz 1.3v Asus Z170i MSI 980Ti 1490/7760 MHz G.skill DDR4 8 GB x2 3733 MHz 15-15-15-35-1 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Samsung 850 EVO 1 TB Crucial M4 256 GB NH-C14S Windows 10 Student 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
TBD Cooler Master Quick Fire TK Corsair SF600 Fractal Core 500 
MouseMouse PadAudioAudio
Zowie EC2-A Zowie G TF-X Fiio E17 v1 Sennheiser HD 598 
  hide details  
Reply
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel 6700k 4.5 GHz 1.3v Asus Z170i MSI 980Ti 1490/7760 MHz G.skill DDR4 8 GB x2 3733 MHz 15-15-15-35-1 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Samsung 850 EVO 1 TB Crucial M4 256 GB NH-C14S Windows 10 Student 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
TBD Cooler Master Quick Fire TK Corsair SF600 Fractal Core 500 
MouseMouse PadAudioAudio
Zowie EC2-A Zowie G TF-X Fiio E17 v1 Sennheiser HD 598 
  hide details  
Reply
post #202 of 237
Quote:
Originally Posted by epic1337 View Post

i wonder though, whats so bad about a decommissioned OS?
even if Win7's support ends by 2020, that doesn't stop some from still using it, much like XP today are still in use on some places.


furthermore security issues can be patched up by 3rd-party apps, so long as they're developed that is.
i mean you could just build an external wall around it, no?

Most browsers or websites don't support xp.It just wouldn't work to any satisfaction.

Windows 7 is headed to the same place.

Refusal to upgrade to 10 is the same thing as planning a future with no windows operating system.Which is fine,but you may lose compatibility with programs you would like to have.

It won't be long before windows 7 starts losing functionality on the net.The free upgrade can still be had.Do it now instead of paying for it later.
My System
(14 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
I5-750 4.3@1.375v Asus Maximus III Formula Asus ENGTX465 4gb G Skill 2000 Mhz.Trident @2133 9-9-9-27 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
OCZ VERTEX 2 50GB SSD/WD 500GB Blue/WD640GB Black Samsung DVD/RW Corsair H-50 Windows 10 home 64 Bit Retail 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
ASUS 24"1080P LED Asus VE248H Abs M1 Cooler master silent pro 600 modular M600 RS-60... Lian Li Lancool PCK-58 
MouseMouse Pad
Steelseries Kinzu no 
  hide details  
Reply
My System
(14 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
I5-750 4.3@1.375v Asus Maximus III Formula Asus ENGTX465 4gb G Skill 2000 Mhz.Trident @2133 9-9-9-27 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
OCZ VERTEX 2 50GB SSD/WD 500GB Blue/WD640GB Black Samsung DVD/RW Corsair H-50 Windows 10 home 64 Bit Retail 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
ASUS 24"1080P LED Asus VE248H Abs M1 Cooler master silent pro 600 modular M600 RS-60... Lian Li Lancool PCK-58 
MouseMouse Pad
Steelseries Kinzu no 
  hide details  
Reply
post #203 of 237
Quote:
Originally Posted by djsi38t View Post

Most browsers or websites don't support xp.It just wouldn't work to any satisfaction.

Windows 7 is headed to the same place.

Refusal to upgrade to 10 is the same thing as planning a future with no windows operating system.Which is fine,but you may lose compatibility with programs you would like to have.

It won't be long before windows 7 starts losing functionality on the net.The free upgrade can still be had.Do it now instead of paying for it later.
That "free" upgrade would costs too much so denying it is a sane decision. BTW firefox still support XP so your reasoning is flawed. And one more thing, websites rely on browsers, and not on the OS running the browser...rolleyes.gif
Dark Repulser
(21 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel I5 4670K MSI Z87-G55 (MS-7821) Sapphire R9 290X 2xCORSAIR 8GB Vengeance DDR3 1600MHz CL9 CML8GX... 
Hard DriveCoolingCoolingCooling
Samsung SSD 850 Pro 2x alphacool nexxxos xt45 360 Koolance VID-AR290X Water Block 2x Laing DDC-Pumpe 12V DDC-1Plus with aquacover... 
CoolingCoolingCoolingOS
Aquacomputer cuplex kryos PRO Aquacomputer aquaero 6 XT Phobya reservoir Windows 7 HP 
OSMonitorMonitorMonitor
Kubuntu LG IPS277L LG W2486L LG 27MU67-B 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
SpeedLink DarkSky black XFX Pro 650W Modular Edition Fractal Design Define S Logitech M705 
Audio
Integrated devices 
  hide details  
Reply
Dark Repulser
(21 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel I5 4670K MSI Z87-G55 (MS-7821) Sapphire R9 290X 2xCORSAIR 8GB Vengeance DDR3 1600MHz CL9 CML8GX... 
Hard DriveCoolingCoolingCooling
Samsung SSD 850 Pro 2x alphacool nexxxos xt45 360 Koolance VID-AR290X Water Block 2x Laing DDC-Pumpe 12V DDC-1Plus with aquacover... 
CoolingCoolingCoolingOS
Aquacomputer cuplex kryos PRO Aquacomputer aquaero 6 XT Phobya reservoir Windows 7 HP 
OSMonitorMonitorMonitor
Kubuntu LG IPS277L LG W2486L LG 27MU67-B 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
SpeedLink DarkSky black XFX Pro 650W Modular Edition Fractal Design Define S Logitech M705 
Audio
Integrated devices 
  hide details  
Reply
post #204 of 237
Quote:
Originally Posted by djsi38t View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by epic1337 View Post

i wonder though, whats so bad about a decommissioned OS?
even if Win7's support ends by 2020, that doesn't stop some from still using it, much like XP today are still in use on some places.


furthermore security issues can be patched up by 3rd-party apps, so long as they're developed that is.
i mean you could just build an external wall around it, no?

Most browsers or websites don't support xp.It just wouldn't work to any satisfaction.

Windows 7 is headed to the same place.

Refusal to upgrade to 10 is the same thing as planning a future with no windows operating system.Which is fine,but you may lose compatibility with programs you would like to have.

It won't be long before windows 7 starts losing functionality on the net.The free upgrade can still be had.Do it now instead of paying for it later.

What does OS have to do with websites? If you mean IE 6 then yes, you are right, most websites no longer support that as it's ancient and terrible but upgrading to Win Spy just for websites? You need to educate yourself.

The girlfriend.
(15 items)
 
The Mistress
(13 items)
 
Media Server
(11 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
A8-6410 Lenovo Lancer 4B2 K16.3 R5 128 Shaders/M230 Hynix 8GB DDR3 1600 
Hard DriveHard DriveOSMonitor
Samsung 840 120 GB SSD Seagate Momentus 1TB 5400rmp Win 8.1 CMN1487 TN LED 14" 1366*768 
KeyboardPowerMouseMouse Pad
Lenovo AccuType 2900mAh/41Wh Elan Trackpad/Logitech M90 Super Flower 
Audio
AMD Avalon(Connexant) 
  hide details  
Reply
The girlfriend.
(15 items)
 
The Mistress
(13 items)
 
Media Server
(11 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
A8-6410 Lenovo Lancer 4B2 K16.3 R5 128 Shaders/M230 Hynix 8GB DDR3 1600 
Hard DriveHard DriveOSMonitor
Samsung 840 120 GB SSD Seagate Momentus 1TB 5400rmp Win 8.1 CMN1487 TN LED 14" 1366*768 
KeyboardPowerMouseMouse Pad
Lenovo AccuType 2900mAh/41Wh Elan Trackpad/Logitech M90 Super Flower 
Audio
AMD Avalon(Connexant) 
  hide details  
Reply
post #205 of 237
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oubadah View Post

Move to Windows 8.1, (my post was supposed to say "and to a slightly lesser degree, 8.1", because 8.1's superficial UI problems make it only slightly less comfortable than 7, and I still prefer it over 10) and when 8.1 support ends I will re-evaluate the situation. 2023 is a long time away, and who knows what could happen by then.
That's the same end-game plan XP users had in mind. It literally is running away from the problem until it catches you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oubadah View Post

Of course I'll always be monitoring 10 in the hope that Microsoft will pull their heads out of their arses and address the fundamental issues it has, and I'll probably keep it on a gaming PC where long-term stability/consistency isn't so important.

Gaming PC and not having Windows 10 doesn't work if you want DX12. That's literally the main reason why many gamers switched to W10. By 2020 when you'd upgrade to W8, DX13 might be out and you'd be 2 DX generations behind.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oubadah View Post

No, it's not that. Linux is uncomfortable to use because of software compatibility (mostly games).

If you're not willing to upgrade to W10, then that point is moot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rookie1337 View Post

I can appreciate your fear but there is much incorrect in what you said it seems like you haven't even bothered to try investigating alternatives.

Linux isn't stuck in the early 2000s. Many of the good UI changes that MS has made in 10 and earlier came from copying Linux ideas. I again fail to see how "sudo apt update && sudo apt upgrade" to have every program/driver on your system updated is more difficult than having to keep track of updates yourself, uninstall previous versions (on occasion), go to each program's website to download the newest version, run windows update to update the OS, and so on.

If you're not willing to do Linux there's always Mac, BSD, Haiku, and so on.

How dare you fighting this topic with logic?
post #206 of 237
Quote:
Originally Posted by CULLEN View Post

That's the same end-game plan XP users had in mind. It literally is running away from the problem until it catches you.

What's your argument? Discontinuing the use of a product now, because it's support ends in seven freaking years, is utter folly. Why don't we apply this stupidity to other products; maybe I have a Nexus 6P that I'm perfectly happy with. I guess I should throw that POS out the moment Marlin gets released, because, you know, I'll have to upgrade it some day in the future. Might as well get it over with now. No, there's no reason why I couldn't continue to use that phone until September 2017 (or whenever it's support ends).
Quote:
Originally Posted by CULLEN View Post

Gaming PC and not having Windows 10 doesn't work if you want DX12. That's literally the main reason why many gamers switched to W10. By 2020 when you'd upgrade to W8, DX13 might be out and you'd be 2 DX generations behind.

A) If you actually read my post, you'll notice that I was saying that I'll probably use Windows 10 on my gaming PC.

B) With the sorry state of PC games these days, and the fact that I spend less and less time gaming, DX12 is not all that important to me. Maybe some amazing DX12 title will come out that will change my mind, but right now I don't much care about DX12.
Edited by Oubadah - 8/7/16 at 8:50pm
Skylake I
(10 items)
 
Skylake II
(9 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardRAMHard Drive
Intel Core i7-6700K 4GHz Gigabyte GA-Z170X-Designare F23a Corsair LPX 32GB CMK32GX4M4A2133C13 Samsung SSD 840 PRO 256GB 
Hard DriveCoolingOSPower
Samsung SSD 840 PRO 256GB Noctua NH-U12S (+NF-S12A PWM) Windows 7 Pro x64 SP1/Windows 10 Pro x64 Super Flower Leadex Gold 750W 
CaseAudio
Corsair Carbide Air 540 (+3x NF-S12A FLX) Asus Xonar Essence STX 
CPUMotherboardRAMHard Drive
Intel Core i7-6700K 4GHz Gigabyte GA-Z170X-Designare F23a Corsair LPX 32GB CMK32GX4M4A2133C13 Samsung SSD 840 PRO 512GB 
Hard DriveCoolingOSPower
Samsung SSD 840 PRO 512GB Noctua NH-U12S (+NF-S12A PWM) Windows 7 Pro x64 SP1/Windows 10 Pro x64 EVGA SuperNOVA G2 750W 
Case
Silverstone Fortress FT02 (+4x NF-A14 PWM) 
  hide details  
Reply
Skylake I
(10 items)
 
Skylake II
(9 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardRAMHard Drive
Intel Core i7-6700K 4GHz Gigabyte GA-Z170X-Designare F23a Corsair LPX 32GB CMK32GX4M4A2133C13 Samsung SSD 840 PRO 256GB 
Hard DriveCoolingOSPower
Samsung SSD 840 PRO 256GB Noctua NH-U12S (+NF-S12A PWM) Windows 7 Pro x64 SP1/Windows 10 Pro x64 Super Flower Leadex Gold 750W 
CaseAudio
Corsair Carbide Air 540 (+3x NF-S12A FLX) Asus Xonar Essence STX 
CPUMotherboardRAMHard Drive
Intel Core i7-6700K 4GHz Gigabyte GA-Z170X-Designare F23a Corsair LPX 32GB CMK32GX4M4A2133C13 Samsung SSD 840 PRO 512GB 
Hard DriveCoolingOSPower
Samsung SSD 840 PRO 512GB Noctua NH-U12S (+NF-S12A PWM) Windows 7 Pro x64 SP1/Windows 10 Pro x64 EVGA SuperNOVA G2 750W 
Case
Silverstone Fortress FT02 (+4x NF-A14 PWM) 
  hide details  
Reply
post #207 of 237
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oubadah View Post

A) If you actually read my post, you'll notice that I was saying that I'll probably use Windows 10 on my gaming PC.

B) With the sorry state of PC games these days, and the fact that I spend less and less time gaming, DX12 is not all that important to me. Maybe some amazing DX12 title will come out that will change my mind, but right now I don't much care about DX12.

I actually spend more time playing Syndicate Wars, Privateer II, Wing Commander, Homeworld series (I have no idea how many times I've replayed HW I and II) and other older games than the rubbish that is spewed out now.

The girlfriend.
(15 items)
 
The Mistress
(13 items)
 
Media Server
(11 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
A8-6410 Lenovo Lancer 4B2 K16.3 R5 128 Shaders/M230 Hynix 8GB DDR3 1600 
Hard DriveHard DriveOSMonitor
Samsung 840 120 GB SSD Seagate Momentus 1TB 5400rmp Win 8.1 CMN1487 TN LED 14" 1366*768 
KeyboardPowerMouseMouse Pad
Lenovo AccuType 2900mAh/41Wh Elan Trackpad/Logitech M90 Super Flower 
Audio
AMD Avalon(Connexant) 
  hide details  
Reply
The girlfriend.
(15 items)
 
The Mistress
(13 items)
 
Media Server
(11 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
A8-6410 Lenovo Lancer 4B2 K16.3 R5 128 Shaders/M230 Hynix 8GB DDR3 1600 
Hard DriveHard DriveOSMonitor
Samsung 840 120 GB SSD Seagate Momentus 1TB 5400rmp Win 8.1 CMN1487 TN LED 14" 1366*768 
KeyboardPowerMouseMouse Pad
Lenovo AccuType 2900mAh/41Wh Elan Trackpad/Logitech M90 Super Flower 
Audio
AMD Avalon(Connexant) 
  hide details  
Reply
post #208 of 237
Quote:
Originally Posted by CULLEN View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oubadah View Post

Move to Windows 8.1, (my post was supposed to say "and to a slightly lesser degree, 8.1", because 8.1's superficial UI problems make it only slightly less comfortable than 7, and I still prefer it over 10) and when 8.1 support ends I will re-evaluate the situation. 2023 is a long time away, and who knows what could happen by then.
That's the same end-game plan XP users had in mind. It literally is running away from the problem until it catches you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oubadah View Post

Of course I'll always be monitoring 10 in the hope that Microsoft will pull their heads out of their arses and address the fundamental issues it has, and I'll probably keep it on a gaming PC where long-term stability/consistency isn't so important.

Gaming PC and not having Windows 10 doesn't work if you want DX12. That's literally the main reason why many gamers switched to W10. By 2020 when you'd upgrade to W8, DX13 might be out and you'd be 2 DX generations behind.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oubadah View Post

No, it's not that. Linux is uncomfortable to use because of software compatibility (mostly games).

If you're not willing to upgrade to W10, then that point is moot.
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rookie1337 View Post

I can appreciate your fear but there is much incorrect in what you said it seems like you haven't even bothered to try investigating alternatives.

Linux isn't stuck in the early 2000s. Many of the good UI changes that MS has made in 10 and earlier came from copying Linux ideas. I again fail to see how "sudo apt update && sudo apt upgrade" to have every program/driver on your system updated is more difficult than having to keep track of updates yourself, uninstall previous versions (on occasion), go to each program's website to download the newest version, run windows update to update the OS, and so on.

If you're not willing to do Linux there's always Mac, BSD, Haiku, and so on.

How dare you fighting this topic with logic?

Lolled hard at your poast.

 

Why use Win Spy? Support will end at some point and you just might as well not use it.

 

If by gaming you mean the DX11 titles that are made with a few features of DX12 patched in afterwards you're right, Win Spy is an absolute must.

 

And what logic are you talking about? There is a lot of software that has no Linux alternative, such as Photoshop. Gimp is a possible alternative but it's not nearly as powerful as Photoshop (I use Gimp).

The girlfriend.
(15 items)
 
The Mistress
(13 items)
 
Media Server
(11 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
A8-6410 Lenovo Lancer 4B2 K16.3 R5 128 Shaders/M230 Hynix 8GB DDR3 1600 
Hard DriveHard DriveOSMonitor
Samsung 840 120 GB SSD Seagate Momentus 1TB 5400rmp Win 8.1 CMN1487 TN LED 14" 1366*768 
KeyboardPowerMouseMouse Pad
Lenovo AccuType 2900mAh/41Wh Elan Trackpad/Logitech M90 Super Flower 
Audio
AMD Avalon(Connexant) 
  hide details  
Reply
The girlfriend.
(15 items)
 
The Mistress
(13 items)
 
Media Server
(11 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
A8-6410 Lenovo Lancer 4B2 K16.3 R5 128 Shaders/M230 Hynix 8GB DDR3 1600 
Hard DriveHard DriveOSMonitor
Samsung 840 120 GB SSD Seagate Momentus 1TB 5400rmp Win 8.1 CMN1487 TN LED 14" 1366*768 
KeyboardPowerMouseMouse Pad
Lenovo AccuType 2900mAh/41Wh Elan Trackpad/Logitech M90 Super Flower 
Audio
AMD Avalon(Connexant) 
  hide details  
Reply
post #209 of 237
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liranan View Post

And what logic are you talking about? There is a lot of software that has no Linux alternative, such as Photoshop. Gimp is a possible alternative but it's not nearly as powerful as Photoshop (I use Gimp).

Chicken and the egg. There is no photoshop for linux because linux is a too small market to worth their time migrating everything to linux. Linux for the photoshop users market will not exist because there is no photoshop for linux.

Also, have any small issue with your free linux install and try to call support for someone to help you and explain to you navigating through menus or options or fix a strange network not connecting etc. Good luck with that. Talking about support like there is actually one for dump users for linux.... seriously kookoo.gif
Main system
(16 items)
 
Editing PC
(8 items)
 
 
CPUGraphicsGraphicsRAM
E5-1680v2 AMD FirePro D700 AMD FirePro D700 64GB 1866mhz 
Hard DriveOSMonitorCase
1TB PCIE SSD OSX 10.10.x Dell U2713H Mac Pro 
  hide details  
Reply
Main system
(16 items)
 
Editing PC
(8 items)
 
 
CPUGraphicsGraphicsRAM
E5-1680v2 AMD FirePro D700 AMD FirePro D700 64GB 1866mhz 
Hard DriveOSMonitorCase
1TB PCIE SSD OSX 10.10.x Dell U2713H Mac Pro 
  hide details  
Reply
post #210 of 237
Quote:
Originally Posted by Defoler View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liranan View Post

And what logic are you talking about? There is a lot of software that has no Linux alternative, such as Photoshop. Gimp is a possible alternative but it's not nearly as powerful as Photoshop (I use Gimp).

Chicken and the egg. There is no photoshop for linux because linux is a too small market to worth their time migrating everything to linux. Linux for the photoshop users market will not exist because there is no photoshop for linux.

Also, have any small issue with your free linux install and try to call support for someone to help you and explain to you navigating through menus or options or fix a strange network not connecting etc. Good luck with that. Talking about support like there is actually one for dump users for linux.... seriously kookoo.gif

You may not want Photoshop anyway. All the newest versions of Adobe software are now cloud based. If you don't have an internet connection at the time you try using them, they will not work. It's one reason I've been looking for a replacement for Acrobat Standard. My current version is Acrobat 11 which will reach its EOL in 11/2017. It's replacement is Acrobat Standard 12 which is cloud based. I do not want to run up my internet usage when working on PDFs (not to mention I won't always have an internet connection available) and it's none of Acrobat's darned business what kind of work I'm doing, even though I'm not doing anything immoral or illegal (not so sure about fattening).
     
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7-5930K Haswell-e Asus X99-E WS/USB 3.1 Visiontek Radeon 7870 2GB with 6 miniDisplayports G-Skill Ripjaws 64GB (8x8GB) DDR4 2133 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Samsung 850 EVO 4TB SSDs Samsung 950 Pro 512GB m.2 SSD boot drive Noctua NH-D15S Cpu cooler Win 7 Ultimate 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
Corsair AX760 Scratch built. Currently under construction at ... Logitech M525 El Cheapo Allsop hard plastic 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
i7-3930k ASUS P9X79 WS MSI R7850 Twin Frozr 2GD5/OC Radeon HD 7850 2GB... Monoprice 1x2 powered HDMI Splitter 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Kingston HyperX 32GB (8 x 4GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDR... 128GB Samsung 840 Pro SSD 4TB Samsung 850 EVO SSD 4TB Samsung 850 EVO SSD 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
4TB Samsung 850 EVO SSD 4TB Samsung 850 EVO SSD LG 12X BD-ROM 16X DVD-ROM 48X CD-ROM SATA Inter... COOLER MASTER GeminII S524 120mm Long Life Slee... 
OSMonitorMonitorKeyboard
Windows 7 Ultimate 3 x Asus VG248QE Vizio VO320E 32" TV Logitech G510s 
PowerCaseMouseAudio
Corsair HX750W Antec Two Hundred v2 Logitech M525 with Unifying Receiving Corsair SP2500 2.1 Speakers 
AudioOtherOtherOther
ASUS Xonar Essence STX Virtual 7.1 Channels 24-... LSI 9211-8i HBA card HooToo® HT-CR001 3.5" PCI-E to USB 3.0 Multi-in... StarTech HSB220SAT25B 2 Drive 2.5in Trayless Ho... 
  hide details  
Reply
     
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7-5930K Haswell-e Asus X99-E WS/USB 3.1 Visiontek Radeon 7870 2GB with 6 miniDisplayports G-Skill Ripjaws 64GB (8x8GB) DDR4 2133 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Samsung 850 EVO 4TB SSDs Samsung 950 Pro 512GB m.2 SSD boot drive Noctua NH-D15S Cpu cooler Win 7 Ultimate 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
Corsair AX760 Scratch built. Currently under construction at ... Logitech M525 El Cheapo Allsop hard plastic 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
i7-3930k ASUS P9X79 WS MSI R7850 Twin Frozr 2GD5/OC Radeon HD 7850 2GB... Monoprice 1x2 powered HDMI Splitter 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Kingston HyperX 32GB (8 x 4GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDR... 128GB Samsung 840 Pro SSD 4TB Samsung 850 EVO SSD 4TB Samsung 850 EVO SSD 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
4TB Samsung 850 EVO SSD 4TB Samsung 850 EVO SSD LG 12X BD-ROM 16X DVD-ROM 48X CD-ROM SATA Inter... COOLER MASTER GeminII S524 120mm Long Life Slee... 
OSMonitorMonitorKeyboard
Windows 7 Ultimate 3 x Asus VG248QE Vizio VO320E 32" TV Logitech G510s 
PowerCaseMouseAudio
Corsair HX750W Antec Two Hundred v2 Logitech M525 with Unifying Receiving Corsair SP2500 2.1 Speakers 
AudioOtherOtherOther
ASUS Xonar Essence STX Virtual 7.1 Channels 24-... LSI 9211-8i HBA card HooToo® HT-CR001 3.5" PCI-E to USB 3.0 Multi-in... StarTech HSB220SAT25B 2 Drive 2.5in Trayless Ho... 
  hide details  
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Software News
Overclock.net › Forums › Industry News › Software News › [Winaero] Microsoft locks some Group Policy options to Enterprise editions in Windows 10 Anniversary Update