Overclock.net › Forums › Components › Mice › "Best" RGB Gaming Mouse
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

"Best" RGB Gaming Mouse

post #1 of 10
Thread Starter 
Sooo with a new build comes new peripherals! Currently I am using a Das Keyboard S, and a Steelseries Sensei. Now nothing is "truly" wrong with either, both work great but they are just, outdated? And with basically my whole system overhaul I've decided to get new gear. Now Keyboards wise I'm pretty sure I've decided on either the Corsair K70 Lux RGB or the Razer Black Widow X Chroma. Id like a mouse that goes with those (RGB) and honestly if all possible preferable wireless? Ive been looking closely at the Razer Mamba Wireless but that price tag for a mouse kills me, I've also looked at Corsair but none have looked that great so suggestions are welcome to anything please!

How I grip my mouse is almost a cross between a claw and a palm grip, I sorta switch between one and the other. I also REALLY like the ambidextrous feel of the Sensei, its minimal and just simple no fancy "20+ Macro Buttons!!!1!" I dont care really about that I just want good Wireless Gaming mouse. If I missed anything I should mention please comment and ask it and I will answer! Thanks!
Kardiac 2.0
(15 items)
 
   
CPUGraphicsRAMHard Drive
Intel i7-4720HQ NVIDIA GTX 970M 16 GB DDR3L SDRAM 512 GB SSD 
OSMonitor
Windows 8.1 --> Windows 10 14" QHD+ 3200 x 1800 
  hide details  
Reply
Kardiac 2.0
(15 items)
 
   
CPUGraphicsRAMHard Drive
Intel i7-4720HQ NVIDIA GTX 970M 16 GB DDR3L SDRAM 512 GB SSD 
OSMonitor
Windows 8.1 --> Windows 10 14" QHD+ 3200 x 1800 
  hide details  
Reply
post #2 of 10
G900? it's not super minimal in appearance but it's the best wireless out there in performance, by far thumb.gif
post #3 of 10
Logitech G200
post #4 of 10
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by munchzilla View Post

G900? it's not super minimal in appearance but it's the best wireless out there in performance, by far thumb.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by daniel0731ex View Post

Logitech G200

I honestly didnt even think about Logitech! At first glance on the G900 looks wise its definitely out there a little for me lol, but Ill give it a fair shot and see if I can go to my nearby BestBuy or Microcenter and try it out! Also I dont see anything on the G200 via google, I assume the thread you liked its a new mouse coming out?
Kardiac 2.0
(15 items)
 
   
CPUGraphicsRAMHard Drive
Intel i7-4720HQ NVIDIA GTX 970M 16 GB DDR3L SDRAM 512 GB SSD 
OSMonitor
Windows 8.1 --> Windows 10 14" QHD+ 3200 x 1800 
  hide details  
Reply
Kardiac 2.0
(15 items)
 
   
CPUGraphicsRAMHard Drive
Intel i7-4720HQ NVIDIA GTX 970M 16 GB DDR3L SDRAM 512 GB SSD 
OSMonitor
Windows 8.1 --> Windows 10 14" QHD+ 3200 x 1800 
  hide details  
Reply
post #5 of 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chucklez View Post


I honestly didnt even think about Logitech! At first glance on the G900 looks wise its definitely out there a little for me lol, but Ill give it a fair shot and see if I can go to my nearby BestBuy or Microcenter and try it out! Also I dont see anything on the G200 via google, I assume the thread you liked its a new mouse coming out?
yeaa , and the name isnt confirmed wink.gif , but in that thread which is linked there are some pictures ...
post #6 of 10
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Klopfer View Post

yeaa , and the name isnt confirmed wink.gif , but in that thread which is linked there are some pictures ...

Just looking at the pictures it seems that mouse is definitely more my style with the design and look. Wonder when it's gonna get announced and or come out.
Kardiac 2.0
(15 items)
 
   
CPUGraphicsRAMHard Drive
Intel i7-4720HQ NVIDIA GTX 970M 16 GB DDR3L SDRAM 512 GB SSD 
OSMonitor
Windows 8.1 --> Windows 10 14" QHD+ 3200 x 1800 
  hide details  
Reply
Kardiac 2.0
(15 items)
 
   
CPUGraphicsRAMHard Drive
Intel i7-4720HQ NVIDIA GTX 970M 16 GB DDR3L SDRAM 512 GB SSD 
OSMonitor
Windows 8.1 --> Windows 10 14" QHD+ 3200 x 1800 
  hide details  
Reply
post #7 of 10
soon
post #8 of 10
Definitely not g502 spectrum, It's super uncomfy compared to a sensei and about 20 grams heavier as well. I'd recommend a g303(ambi) to be honest , if ur hands are 20 cm or smaller and claw you should be fine. I've tried all the logitech G mice. If you want somthing that has RGB and good shape get the g303 or wait for the new logitech mouse also has RGB,
Zeper's Computer
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
I3 6100 skylake ASROCK GTX 950 8GB 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
SSD LG DVD/CDR Windows 10 XL2411 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech Deluxe 250 Thermaltake PurePower 500W Antec Sonata III Razer Deathadder Elite 
Mouse Pad
SK Mionix 450 
  hide details  
Reply
Zeper's Computer
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
I3 6100 skylake ASROCK GTX 950 8GB 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
SSD LG DVD/CDR Windows 10 XL2411 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech Deluxe 250 Thermaltake PurePower 500W Antec Sonata III Razer Deathadder Elite 
Mouse Pad
SK Mionix 450 
  hide details  
Reply
post #9 of 10
When it comes to wireless peripherals i would ONLY trust Logitech nowadays. They are the only company withg a top notch RF-Lab.

SO they are the only company that can really develop a fully functional wireless device.Linustechtipps once made a video of other wireless mice being completely destroyed performance wise by the g 900.
Also if you like sensei shape, g 900 base shape is a sensei. It is just longer and thegrip position in front is raised. It is 107 gramms which is medium weight; therefore it is wireless.

I cannot recomment a good keyboard though.
post #10 of 10
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by unplayed namer View Post

When it comes to wireless peripherals i would ONLY trust Logitech nowadays. They are the only company withg a top notch RF-Lab.

SO they are the only company that can really develop a fully functional wireless device.Linustechtipps once made a video of other wireless mice being completely destroyed performance wise by the g 900.
Also if you like sensei shape, g 900 base shape is a sensei. It is just longer and thegrip position in front is raised. It is 107 gramms which is medium weight; therefore it is wireless.

I cannot recomment a good keyboard though.

At first when I saw the G900 it looked way too "out there" in terms of looks (not as bad as a lot of mice but definitely not simple design like the Sensei I have). But the more and more I read about it the more I seem to like it. I might have to try and see if the Best Buy near me has one out so I can try it out, might be our winner!
Kardiac 2.0
(15 items)
 
   
CPUGraphicsRAMHard Drive
Intel i7-4720HQ NVIDIA GTX 970M 16 GB DDR3L SDRAM 512 GB SSD 
OSMonitor
Windows 8.1 --> Windows 10 14" QHD+ 3200 x 1800 
  hide details  
Reply
Kardiac 2.0
(15 items)
 
   
CPUGraphicsRAMHard Drive
Intel i7-4720HQ NVIDIA GTX 970M 16 GB DDR3L SDRAM 512 GB SSD 
OSMonitor
Windows 8.1 --> Windows 10 14" QHD+ 3200 x 1800 
  hide details  
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Mice
Overclock.net › Forums › Components › Mice › "Best" RGB Gaming Mouse