Overclock.net › Forums › Components › Mice › [Sponsored] Logitech G Pro Gaming Mouse Review - by Ino
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

[Sponsored] Logitech G Pro Gaming Mouse Review - by Ino - Page 151

post #1501 of 3560
The middle mouse button doesn't bother me that much because imo it should not be easily pressed.
But the right one is still giving me grief with missclicks.. It even sounds different than the left one, shouldn't they be identical?
Trying to adjust my grip so i don't rest any finger on it but that's not ideal.

So apart from the sensor rattle, which seems fixable, the g303 might still be the superior mouse after all?
post #1502 of 3560
Quote:
Originally Posted by zimzum View Post

The middle mouse button doesn't bother me that much because imo it should not be easily pressed.
But the right one is still giving me grief with missclicks.. It even sounds different than the left one, shouldn't they be identical?
Trying to adjust my grip so i don't rest any finger on it but that's not ideal.

So apart from the sensor rattle, which seems fixable, the g303 might still be the superior mouse after all?
I'd say my G900 and G303 have M1/M2 buttons that click very similarly. But unfortunately, my copy of the G Pro's M2 switch is so sensitive, I literally cannot rest my middle finger on it when using it and swiping because it will trigger it accidentally. I envy the owners of perfect M1/M2 on their G Pro. It actually makes my G303 (despite the lens rattle) seem like the better mouse.
post #1503 of 3560
I just got one that has M1 super sensitive and less clicky than M2.

So yeah, but it's tolerable this time. The G900 is a different story.

Kind of still confirming that stuff just either arrives gimped or gimped stuff are literally sent to this part of the world.

Eastern Europe.

Of all the mice where I can name defective units or minor defections on them, I have over like 40% of what I've purchased. I've owned like over 15 in the latter 3 years.

This goes for keyboards too, I have 2 CM QFK TKs. The first one has a noticeable difference between the key 'a' and key 'd'.

Oh well.

But truthfully, so far, I love it. The G900 was bulkier and I need to get used to this one so I will hold my final verdicts off for now.
Edited by Huzzaa - 9/9/16 at 7:03am
post #1504 of 3560
Hey boys,

I've been lurking around this forum since a while.

Finally I've got a question myself which wasn't mentioned earlier. *One of us, one of us, one of us*

The question is not only about the G-Pro sensor but also about the G302 sonsor and G303 sensor.

At the moment I'm having all mentioned mice at home. My question is about the sensor DPI speed. Lets get started:
My reqular mouse is the G302, I wanted to get a new one since the feet have worn off. I decided to grab a G303 somewhat like two or three months ago. The G303 felt weird in comparison to the G302 (The sensor didn't rattle! It was the first thing i checked when after unboxing!). I'm doing exact 360° from the left to the right of my qck with a sensitivity of 2.15 in CSGO at 400 DPI with my G302. I tried the same on the G303 but it stopped somewhat like 90% of the way. That made me return the G303 once. I tried out a few other mice and realized that they were the same as the G303. I decided to get the G303 back again and now it comes:

The sensor of my second G303 rattles BUT it gives me the exact same movement as the G302 does! I do a 360° at 400 DPI and 2.15 ingame in CS!
But im going to return it, since it rattles... I thought that the G Pro might have the same "speed" as the G302, unfortunately its the same speed as the non-rattling G303...

Im kind of frustrated at the moment... Did logitech lift the sensor to achieve a lower LOD? Does a lifted sensor actually lower the actual pointerspeed?

Hopefully someone can help me since I really dont know what to do... I dont want to buy the G302 again... :'(

Thanks in advance!

(Sorry for my very poor english... I'm nopt a native speaker tongue.gif)
Time to Time
(9 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Processor Z270-A PRO (MS-7A71) NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 Corsair Vengeance 
OSMonitorKeyboardMouse
Win 10 Professional 64 Bit BenQ XL2411Z 144 Hz Logitech G410 - Mechanical Romer G Logitech G Pro 
Mouse Pad
Steelseries QcK Heavy 
  hide details  
Reply
Time to Time
(9 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Processor Z270-A PRO (MS-7A71) NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 Corsair Vengeance 
OSMonitorKeyboardMouse
Win 10 Professional 64 Bit BenQ XL2411Z 144 Hz Logitech G410 - Mechanical Romer G Logitech G Pro 
Mouse Pad
Steelseries QcK Heavy 
  hide details  
Reply
post #1505 of 3560
My hand is sore today from only two hours of using this mouse...
post #1506 of 3560
Quote:
Originally Posted by frunction View Post

My hand is sore today from only two hours of using this mouse...

That goes away with use, I have roughly 1,000+ hours of usage with both ergo and ambi mice - any wrist/finger pain I use to get is long gone now tongue.gif Although I'm not sure if that's a good thing haha
post #1507 of 3560
Quote:
Originally Posted by neoN- View Post

Hey boys,

I've been lurking around this forum since a while.

Finally I've got a question myself which wasn't mentioned earlier. *One of us, one of us, one of us*

The question is not only about the G-Pro sensor but also about the G302 sonsor and G303 sensor.

At the moment I'm having all mentioned mice at home. My question is about the sensor DPI speed. Lets get started:
My reqular mouse is the G302, I wanted to get a new one since the feet have worn off. I decided to grab a G303 somewhat like two or three months ago. The G303 felt weird in comparison to the G302 (The sensor didn't rattle! It was the first thing i checked when after unboxing!). I'm doing exact 360° from the left to the right of my qck with a sensitivity of 2.15 in CSGO at 400 DPI with my G302. I tried the same on the G303 but it stopped somewhat like 90% of the way. That made me return the G303 once. I tried out a few other mice and realized that they were the same as the G303. I decided to get the G303 back again and now it comes:

The sensor of my second G303 rattles BUT it gives me the exact same movement as the G302 does! I do a 360° at 400 DPI and 2.15 ingame in CS!
But im going to return it, since it rattles... I thought that the G Pro might have the same "speed" as the G302, unfortunately its the same speed as the non-rattling G303...

Im kind of frustrated at the moment... Did logitech lift the sensor to achieve a lower LOD? Does a lifted sensor actually lower the actual pointerspeed?

Hopefully someone can help me since I really dont know what to do... I dont want to buy the G302 again... :'(

Thanks in advance!

(Sorry for my very poor english... I'm nopt a native speaker tongue.gif)


I used to think that 800dpi on any mouse should result in the exact same 360 degreee measurement. But that is not true! Even on the same type of mouse with the same dpi there can 10-15% differences due to production reasons the lense and sensor will always be a little different. So don't bother finding a mouse that will travel the exact same distance on 800dpi. Just adjust your ingame sense!
post #1508 of 3560
It's been really hard to adjust to the GPro from the G303 for me so far. The shape itself is a lot more comfortable, but I noticed a couple things:

A. The mouse feet on the Gpro kind of have a dimpled center, so the mouse is really just gliding on the outer rim of the mouse feet. There is very, very little actual contact and not much friction as a result.

B. The way I hold the g303, the sensor is kind of below my knuckle. On the Gpro, it's much further forward. There's no real way to grasp the mouse to hold the sensor lower relative to your hand, because of the shape. It would require much bigger hands to do so. So as more of a wrist player, I sort of lose leverage on the sensor that I had with the g303.

I guess I'll try a couple more days. It's very pleasant to hold and mouse around on the desktop, but very difficult to transition to gaming so far. It's much more stable though, but between the glide and sensor position I am having more issues adapting then I would have thought. If it doesn't work soon I guess I'll hook up the g303 again to compare.

My m1 also has a pretty beefy click, but it doesn't seem to affect latency. But boy am I whiffing a lot of shots.

Anyone else have a similar experience?
Edited by whiteweazel21 - 9/9/16 at 8:26am
post #1509 of 3560
Quote:
Originally Posted by frunction View Post

My hand is sore today from only two hours of using this mouse...

Mine got sore in my ring finger knuckle in 15 minutes frown.gif
post #1510 of 3560
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ihateallmice View Post


(unless of course it's broken in which case send it back) thumb.gif
After 4 days of BF4 and Doom with this mouse and literally testing the M2 on my mouse on Notepad (basically assigning letters to M1 and M2 and doing the spacebar, tap, spacebar, tap test), my RMB definitely has a double clicking issue. And to be fair, some of the people chiming in have used their mouse for more than an hour or so. There is no such thing as a perfect mouse but there are mice that I own that are near perfect for ME (like my G900 and G303). But other than that, all this tells me is that this mouse is plagued with some QC issues like all the other popular mouse manufacturers. Telling people to stop crying on OCN will probably not make you popular with the Community here (lol).
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Mice
Overclock.net › Forums › Components › Mice › [Sponsored] Logitech G Pro Gaming Mouse Review - by Ino