Overclock.net › Forums › Components › Mice › [Sponsored] Logitech G Pro Gaming Mouse Review - by Ino
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

[Sponsored] Logitech G Pro Gaming Mouse Review - by Ino - Page 165

post #1641 of 3580
Quote:
Originally Posted by overgot View Post

Lesson learned: never, ever buy directly from logitech.

This must be a US and UK thing because for the rest of us, we patiently wait on Newegg's website for our deliverance popesmiley.png .
post #1642 of 3580
I never had any Probs with Logitech Webshop and Support here in Germany ...
and always really fast delivery without express wink.gif ( ~24h )
Edit:
and fast response to my support tickets ( usually ~6h , except weekends )
post #1643 of 3580
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elrick View Post

This must be a US and UK thing because for the rest of us, we patiently wait on Newegg's website for our deliverance popesmiley.png .

Has anyone actually received anything from Amazon UK or US as of yet? No, I assume?
post #1644 of 3580
Does anyone know how long it typically takes for a mouse to be available at retail stores after release? e.g. Best Buy?
post #1645 of 3580
I know some of you Will hate me. I ordered The G Pro on friday last week and last night I got an e-mail from ups saying the package shipped from NL and I Will receive it on The 19th. Wth is wrong with UPS? I live in Romania, not in god damn Siberia. By car i get to Germany in 14 hours ... I realy hope I get a unit that has no major problems and with good clicks, I realy don't want to deal with Logitech support after all I have read this past few days. Does Logitech pay the courier if I need to RMA?
post #1646 of 3580
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brigand253 View Post

Does anyone know how long it typically takes for a mouse to be available at retail stores after release? e.g. Best Buy?

rumour has it 28th...
post #1647 of 3580
@Ino. can u ( or sb) measure this lenghts for me? I will try to get the Platine into G3 case, cause its very small without the leds, an the sidebutton platine can be used from the g3 and just to connect the cables different.
post #1648 of 3580
Quote:
Originally Posted by Klopfer View Post

I never had any Probs with Logitech Webshop and Support here in Germany ...
and always really fast delivery without express wink.gif ( ~24h )
Edit:
and fast response to my support tickets ( usually ~6h , except weekends )
Maybe that's the thing. Here in the U.S., I'll be lucky if I get a response to my support ticket in 6 DAYS. I even drove to their HQ in Newark, CA since it's nearby for an RMA issue for my G900 and they adamantly told me that I HAD to go that route (via support ticket). Everyone's experience is different, but I will say that my experience with Logitech's customer service has gotten worse over the years. Long gone are the days when my M705 was replaced within a week after I reported it to them. Now, I'll be lucky if I get any kind of a response within a month (and I'm not exaggerating). Other customers have caught on and started blowing their Community for help and for some reason, that doesn't even help anymore.
post #1649 of 3580
Still no answer in my 4-5 support tickets/emails since 09/02, now i submitted an RMA case with my serial number/receipt let's see if this works. Also i cannot contact any agent i always get a message "its not supported in your country" or something like that. Τhis is the worst support i have ever dealt with, you can't cancel an order no matter what, they keep ignoring support tickets/emails, ignoring RMA requests, honestly looks like a scam to me.

Now i'm stuck with a defective g403 and a second g pro i didn't want and tried to cancel multiple times..

Shame because i've heard nothing but good things about logitech support in the past.
coffee time..
(16 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 8700k @4.9ghz Asus Maximus X Hero gigabyte aorus 1080 ti extreme edition 16gb Gskill Trident Z 3200/14 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Samsung 850pro 256GB Cryorig A40 Ultimate Windows 10 x64 benq xl2430t 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech Pro Superflower 750W 80+ Gold NZXT S340s DM1 Pro-S with hyperglides/cessa paracord 
Mouse PadAudioAudioAudio
SteelSeries Qck Heavy Soundblaster Z Sennheiser Game Zero Fiio E09K 
  hide details  
Reply
coffee time..
(16 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 8700k @4.9ghz Asus Maximus X Hero gigabyte aorus 1080 ti extreme edition 16gb Gskill Trident Z 3200/14 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Samsung 850pro 256GB Cryorig A40 Ultimate Windows 10 x64 benq xl2430t 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech Pro Superflower 750W 80+ Gold NZXT S340s DM1 Pro-S with hyperglides/cessa paracord 
Mouse PadAudioAudioAudio
SteelSeries Qck Heavy Soundblaster Z Sennheiser Game Zero Fiio E09K 
  hide details  
Reply
post #1650 of 3580
Quote:
Originally Posted by NovaGOD View Post

Still no answer in my 4-5 support tickets/emails since 09/02, now i submitted an RMA case with my serial number/receipt let's see if this works. Also i cannot contact any agent i always get a message "its not supported in your country" or something like that. Τhis is the worst support i have ever dealt with, you can't cancel an order no matter what, they keep ignoring support tickets/emails, ignoring RMA requests, honestly looks like a scam to me.

Now i'm stuck with a defective g403 and a second g pro i didn't want and tried to cancel multiple times..

Shame because i've heard nothing but good things about logitech support in the past.
I feel your pain. What worked last year (which involved directly communicating with their Community moderators) isn't working this year. Also, it appears that Logitech's Community Moderators are spending a lot of time filtering all the "please provide customer support!" threads into some junk thread folder. This is why I need to be a lot more patient when a new mouse comes out. You can't go too wrong with outside retailers such as Best Buy or Amazon because rather than wait 2-3 weeks for an ANSWER to your plea. And if you have a defective mouse, Amazon will generally send you another one (if they're in stock) in less than 3 days. Logitech should stick to being a vendor rather than selling their own products directly because this is really mediocre.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Mice
Overclock.net › Forums › Components › Mice › [Sponsored] Logitech G Pro Gaming Mouse Review - by Ino