Overclock.net › Forums › Components › Mice › [Sponsored] Logitech G Pro Gaming Mouse Review - by Ino
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

[Sponsored] Logitech G Pro Gaming Mouse Review - by Ino - Page 169

post #1681 of 3580
This again? The buttons are light, he clicked too soon.
post #1682 of 3580
Quote:
Originally Posted by Demi9OD View Post

This again? The buttons are light, he clicked too soon.

Goes hand in hand with his last chunk of posts saying how people are reverting to Zowie.

I think we can guess what he's trying to do here.
post #1683 of 3580
Quote:
Originally Posted by thompax View Post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UuZDnzYCGBY

Your point being?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmashTV View Post

Goes hand in hand with his last chunk of posts saying how people are reverting to Zowie.

I think we can guess what he's trying to do here.

Yea i don't know if he personally knows HOW late he is with that link. Lol

It's been up & posted on here by popups for WEEKS.
post #1684 of 3580
The buttons ARE incredibly light, i had some issues myself coming from a Zowie mouse. But now i am getting used to it. And it feels way better because, as soon as someone moves into my crosshair when i hold an angle, i can instantly react. Even on humanbenchmark it made me faster because the clicks are lighter hence i was able to react faster. It is funny how pros asked for lighter buttons but now have issues adapting to it .

Imagine it being the other way around. Them having played with the G Pro for 5 years and then the Zowie EC-1A comes out. Then this video would show stewie dying yelling "i hate this mouse, dude. with the G pro i would have killed him. I just cant react quick enough"
post #1685 of 3580
Quote:
Originally Posted by James N View Post

The buttons ARE incredibly light, i had some issues myself coming from a Zowie mouse. But now i am getting used to it. And it feels way better because, as soon as someone moves into my crosshair when i hold an angle, i can instantly react. Even on humanbenchmark it made me faster because the clicks are lighter hence i was able to react faster. It is funny how pros asked for lighter buttons but now have issues adapting to it .

Imagine it being the other way around. Them having played with the G Pro for 5 years and then the Zowie EC-1A comes out. Then this video would show stewie dying yelling "i hate this mouse, dude. with the G pro i would have killed him. I just cant react quick enough"

Lighter clicks are really great for headshotting strafing targets too because it reduces the shake when you're clicking, only thing i liked about the DA was how light the clicks were compared to my fk2.

I literally have no clue why zowie still have these cancer clicks in their mice instead of omrons. (I know about the double clicking issue, but they should've just ordered switches from the same factory logitech is ordering from, instead of just going back to huanos)
post #1686 of 3580
Stewie has just contracted dazeditis from being around dazed too much. Symptoms inculde irritability and blaming anything other than yourself when something goes wrong.
post #1687 of 3580
Quote:
Originally Posted by chr1spe View Post

Stewie has just contracted dazeditis from being around dazed too much. Symptoms inculde irritability and blaming anything other than yourself when something goes wrong.

That is just called "being young".
post #1688 of 3580
Quote:
Originally Posted by maddada View Post

Lighter clicks are really great for headshotting strafing targets too because it reduces the shake when you're clicking, only thing i liked about the DA was how light the clicks were compared to my fk2.

I literally have no clue why zowie still have these cancer clicks in their mice instead of omrons. (I know about the double clicking issue, but they should've just ordered switches from the same factory logitech is ordering from, instead of just going back to huanos)

If they change the SHELLS and seperate the damn buttons from the shell then the clicks would not be so hard.
post #1689 of 3580
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhiZaRoaH View Post

Your point being?
Yea i don't know if he personally knows HOW late he is with that link. Lol

It's been up & posted on here by popups for WEEKS.

To clarify.

I wasn't the person that initially posted that link. I linked it in one of my posts later. I have never watched Stewie's stream before.

Quote:
Originally Posted by maddada View Post

Lighter clicks are really great for headshotting strafing targets too because it reduces the shake when you're clicking, only thing i liked about the DA was how light the clicks were compared to my fk2.

I literally have no clue why zowie still have these cancer clicks in their mice instead of omrons. (I know about the double clicking issue, but they should've just ordered switches from the same factory logitech is ordering from, instead of just going back to huanos)

I like lighter buttons for better reaction times and easier head shots while tracking.

When the buttons are very stiff it will slow down your mouse movement because you are heavily pressing down on the mouse every time you click. It will be harder to hit small moving targets doing 1 taps.

Zowie used the same switches Logitech, Razer, etc, use.
Edited by popups - 9/13/16 at 8:13pm
post #1690 of 3580
Quote:
Originally Posted by popups View Post

To clarify.

I wasn't the person that initially posted that link. I linked it in one of my posts later. I have never watched Stewie's stream before.
I like lighter buttons for better reaction times and easier head shots while tracking.

When the buttons are very stiff it will slow down your mouse movement because you are heavily pressing down on the mouse every time you click. It will be harder to hit small moving targets doing 1 taps.

Zowie used the same switches Logitech, Razer, etc, use.

Yea i know, it was brought to my attention by your post, only reason i said that.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Mice
Overclock.net › Forums › Components › Mice › [Sponsored] Logitech G Pro Gaming Mouse Review - by Ino