So I decided to try the Paracord mod from CeeSA on my G Pro. I was at first abit nervous going into this since I havent done anything like this before. But it was very easy and wow what a difference!!! I wish I knew earlier about it it is like a wirless mouse now!
I did however $*#%@ one of the mousefeet, it was the first attemp I didnt went deep enough and instead I peeled of the teflon layer. Lucky I had some MS 1.1/3.0 Hyperglides feet laying around. I cut abit of the edges off with a sharp knife to make it fit and used some sandpaper to round the edges abit.
I can hear a tiny bit of scraping on the mousepad due to the cutted edges but there is no drag. Not a perfect solution untill there are precutted 3rd party mousefeets avaiable but this will do:D
Thanks to CeeSA for this awsome Mod and make it also available for us:thumb:
Some Pictures I made while doing this mod:Edited by Ryusaki - 9/20/16 at 5:19am