Overclock.net › Forums › Components › Mice › [Sponsored] Logitech G Pro Gaming Mouse Review - by Ino
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

[Sponsored] Logitech G Pro Gaming Mouse Review - by Ino - Page 198

post #1971 of 3544
Quote:
Originally Posted by nyshak View Post

Has anyone tried this to reshape a mouse? You could use it to make stress reliefs for DIY cables.

It's PCL and it's solid after cooling off. I was thinking of making a shell with this material however, but i went with 3d printing route.
post #1972 of 3544
How do people manage to get their pinky below their ring finger and have both straight, i tried that and it feels like i have no control over the mouse. I would need to put the ringfinger on top of the mouse. Are my hands just that big or *** is going on? In palmgrip i have the mouse in between my thump and ringfinger and my pinky is out in the open on the pad.
post #1973 of 3544
That's how i hold mine. I have slim fingers.
post #1974 of 3544
Can anyone explain the phenomenon behind why mouse 1 and mouse 2 never seem to feel equal on mice especially with ambidextrous mice. Mouse 2 on my G pro is noticeably louder than mouse 1.
post #1975 of 3544
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinto View Post

Can anyone explain the phenomenon behind why mouse 1 and mouse 2 never seem to feel equal on mice especially with ambidextrous mice. Mouse 2 on my G pro is noticeably louder than mouse 1.

It might be switch tolerance bad luck? I know the tolerances are "worse" (but rated for 20m clicks) in range for omron china switches that logitech uses, qsxcv replaced his with d2f-01fs (which have better tolerances, but rated at 1m clicks) and it turned out even
http://www.overclock.net/t/1611004/logitech-g-pro-click-asymmetry/60#post_25507554

I personally don't remember if my g302 or g303 switches felt different, certainly wasn't enough for me to notice anything. However I soldered on d2f-01fs for my g302 ~7 months ago for fun and it feels even when clicking.
post #1976 of 3544
Quote:
Originally Posted by iceskeleton View Post

It might be switch tolerance bad luck? I know the tolerances are "worse" (but rated for 20m clicks) in range for omron china switches that logitech uses, qsxcv replaced his with d2f-01fs (which have better tolerances, but rated at 1m clicks) and it turned out even
http://www.overclock.net/t/1611004/logitech-g-pro-click-asymmetry/60#post_25507554

I personally don't remember if my g302 or g303 switches felt different, certainly wasn't enough for me to notice anything. However I soldered on d2f-01fs for my g302 ~7 months ago for fun and it feels even when clicking.

My G303 is pretty much indistinguishable. I even tested by stacking coins on the buttons with the mouse on something so the buttons are level (front to back) and with the coins in the same spot they were both almost exactly 40g as far as I can tell near the end of the buttons. I guess I got lucky though. My G303 had no rattle or any flaws whatsoever that I could notice. Well I mean the cable was bad, but even that loosened up a bit over time.
post #1977 of 3544
"Logitech G Pro Gaming FPS..." has shipped.

Amazon finally shipping!
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 2500k, 4.2ghz @ stock voltage asus gene-z evga 1060 sc gskill 2x4gb ddr3 1866mhz 
Hard DriveOSMonitorKeyboard
samsung ssd 830 256gb w10 pro x64 dell s2417dg g-sync @ 165hz pok3r mx silent 
MouseMouse PadAudioOther
zowie fk1 @ 400 dpi, 1000hz zowie ps-r, zowie camade fulla 2 dac, akg k7xx sony a5000, 20.1mp 
  hide details  
Reply
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 2500k, 4.2ghz @ stock voltage asus gene-z evga 1060 sc gskill 2x4gb ddr3 1866mhz 
Hard DriveOSMonitorKeyboard
samsung ssd 830 256gb w10 pro x64 dell s2417dg g-sync @ 165hz pok3r mx silent 
MouseMouse PadAudioOther
zowie fk1 @ 400 dpi, 1000hz zowie ps-r, zowie camade fulla 2 dac, akg k7xx sony a5000, 20.1mp 
  hide details  
Reply
post #1978 of 3544
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinto View Post

Can anyone explain the phenomenon behind why mouse 1 and mouse 2 never seem to feel equal on mice especially with ambidextrous mice. Mouse 2 on my G pro is noticeably louder than mouse 1.
When I grip the mouse 1/2/2 the clicks feel equal, if I grip the mouse 1/3/1 (or really just rest my ring finger on the right click at all, it feels much softer because of the additional weight. I bought mine from amazon, so perhaps that makes a difference?
post #1979 of 3544
Quote:
Originally Posted by James N View Post

How do people manage to get their pinky below their ring finger and have both straight, i tried that and it feels like i have no control over the mouse. I would need to put the ringfinger on top of the mouse. Are my hands just that big or *** is going on?
It's exactly the same for me. My mousehand is 19x10cm...

Quote:
Originally Posted by James N View Post

In palmgrip i have the mouse in between my thump and ringfinger and my pinky is out in the open on the pad.
I do the same. But i have to force myself to palmgrip a mouse, i naturally claw with my ringfinger and pinky. In FPS i use palm- / claw- hybridgrip, in everything else it's more claw- or even fingertipgrip. But my ringfinger and pinky is always in clawform when touching a mouse for a longer period of time.

The G Pro is too narrow for me and while the G403 is absolutly perfect while playing FPS it feels a bit bulky for everything else to me. But i havn't used a more comfortable mouse since my MX500 days. :^)
post #1980 of 3544
What exactly is the problem with the braided cable? Drag on cloth pads?

And does it drag on the surface of the pad or only on the edge?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Mice
Overclock.net › Forums › Components › Mice › [Sponsored] Logitech G Pro Gaming Mouse Review - by Ino