Overclock.net › Forums › Components › Mice › [Sponsored] Logitech G Pro Gaming Mouse Review - by Ino
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

[Sponsored] Logitech G Pro Gaming Mouse Review - by Ino - Page 232

post #2311 of 3580
Quote:
Originally Posted by James N View Post

I just fixed my hand cramp issues by applying "Oliver the grip" to each side. This is so godly now, and this stuff is like glue, no need to deathgrip the mouse anymore. It also makes the mouse 3.6mm wider. It doesn't look pretty, but who cares.

How does the left side look like? What did you do in the area around the thumb buttons?
post #2312 of 3580
Alright I know it's going to sound completely stupid but my G Pro just started pulsating/vibrating with electricity? as soon as I opened a game. It didn't hurt but I could feel my hand tingling. I'm pretty sure I've damaged/broken it somehow. I think this happened because earlier my monitor lost signal and I had to hard reset my computer and my old Swedish house doesn't have grounded Schuko plugs except for the bathrooms and kitchen and the CeeSA cable doesn't have a ground/shield cable and somehow that caused a reaction in the mouse? or something like that. I don't really know for sure, just theorizing. But I'm back to my wireless G900 now lol. Think I'm just going to throw this G Pro in the trashcan. As said it sounds stupid I know.
post #2313 of 3580
Quote:
Originally Posted by Argowashi View Post

Alright I know it's going to sound completely stupid but my G Pro just started pulsating/vibrating with electricity? as soon as I opened a game. It didn't hurt but I could feel my hand tingling. I'm pretty sure I've damaged/broken it somehow. I think this happened because earlier my monitor lost signal and I had to hard reset my computer and my old Swedish house doesn't have grounded Schuko plugs except for the bathrooms and kitchen and the CeeSA cable doesn't have a ground/shield cable and somehow that caused a reaction in the mouse? or something like that. I don't really know for sure, just theorizing. But I'm back to my wireless G900 now lol. Think I'm just going to throw this G Pro in the trashcan. As said it sounds stupid I know.

That house sounds like an electrical deathtrap
post #2314 of 3580
Quote:
Originally Posted by m0uz View Post

That house sounds like an electrical deathtrap

Eh not really. It's crazy though but that's just the way old houses that haven't been renovated yet are. Wish I lived in something newer lol.
post #2315 of 3580
Quote:
Originally Posted by Argowashi View Post

Alright I know it's going to sound completely stupid but my G Pro just started pulsating/vibrating with electricity? as soon as I opened a game. It didn't hurt but I could feel my hand tingling. I'm pretty sure I've damaged/broken it somehow. I think this happened because earlier my monitor lost signal and I had to hard reset my computer and my old Swedish house doesn't have grounded Schuko plugs except for the bathrooms and kitchen and the CeeSA cable doesn't have a ground/shield cable and somehow that caused a reaction in the mouse? or something like that. I don't really know for sure, just theorizing. But I'm back to my wireless G900 now lol. Think I'm just going to throw this G Pro in the trashcan. As said it sounds stupid I know.

From photos i've seen it sure does have ground.

Ops, some doesn't , not sure if its necessary tho...
Edited by plyr - 10/2/16 at 11:44am
post #2316 of 3580
Quote:
Originally Posted by plyr View Post

From photos i've seen it sure does have ground.

Ops, some doesn't , not sure if its necessary tho...

Not sure if you're talking about Schuko plugs in Sweden or CeeSA's cable.
post #2317 of 3580
Quote:
Originally Posted by thompax View Post

You cant do ***** like that without uploading a picture! wink.gif
Quote:
Originally Posted by deepor View Post

How does the left side look like? What did you do in the area around the thumb buttons?

It looks really stupid, because it is hard to cut. But its nice because if your hands don't sweat, it will still be grippy enough. And the more your hands sweat the stickier it gets, so you keep your grip. It absorbs sweat as well. It hardly weighs anything. This made it so i don't need to adjust my grip every 4 seconds and i use way less force now, which is probably why my cramps went away. The G403 is on the way, so might as well test it as well. But i would like to stick with the G pro , since i prefer ambi shaped mice and i really like it.

I use the G pro with a clawgrip and my hands are 21cm long and 11cm wide (thumb included)











Oliver "The Grip basic" - 2€



On the inside it has an adhesive film that is extremely sticky (similar to mousefeet adhesive). So if you clean your mouse before attaching it , it should stay there forever. I had this one leftover from when i played tennis. And they last a long time, i had to reapply it on my tennis racket maybe once every 6 months and that was playing with it almost every day, and on the mouse it won't be stressed at all , compared to when applied to a tennis racket).
Edited by James N - 10/2/16 at 2:41pm
post #2318 of 3580
Gonna get the Paracord cables from CeeSA, order my mouse bungee and patiently wait for the G Pro Hyperglides to be released and i will have the perfect mouse. btw does anybody know when the Hyperglides for the G Pro will be released?
Edited by thedarkcow64 - 10/2/16 at 4:10pm
post #2319 of 3580
Quote:
Originally Posted by thedarkcow64 View Post

Gonna get the Paracord cables from CeeSA, order my mouse bungee and patiently wait for the G Pro Hyperglides to be released and i will have the perfect mouse. btw does anybody know when the Hyperglides for the G Pro will be released?

http://www.hyperglide.net/
post #2320 of 3580
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fluxify View Post

http://www.hyperglide.net/
Thanks i have it bookmarked.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Mice
Overclock.net › Forums › Components › Mice › [Sponsored] Logitech G Pro Gaming Mouse Review - by Ino