Overclock.net › Forums › Components › Mice › [Sponsored] Logitech G Pro Gaming Mouse Review - by Ino
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

[Sponsored] Logitech G Pro Gaming Mouse Review - by Ino - Page 238

post #2371 of 3553
Quote:
Originally Posted by thompax View Post

After playing with this mouse my verdict is.. LogitechG is screwing costumers with their overpriced product..
+3366 sensor
+onboard memory

-way to sensitive rmb
-worst mousefeet on the market, EVER created!
-Worst braided cable on the market
-price!
-bad scroll clicks

g303 was better.. logitech g is going backwards with this product and they should recall it and remake it.

I'm going to loosen up the left mouse button and increase force of the RMB because ive also noticed this...

Every mouse requires modding at the end of the day wink.gif
post #2372 of 3553
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marctraider View Post

I'm going to loosen up the left mouse button and increase force of the RMB because ive also noticed this...

Every mouse requires modding at the end of the day wink.gif
How do you do this?
post #2373 of 3553
Are these available at best buy yet?
post #2374 of 3553
Quote:
Originally Posted by domon View Post

Are these available at best buy yet?

Mine did. I plan to pick one up to try in a few days.
post #2375 of 3553
Is there any button latency data about Logitech G Pro?
post #2376 of 3553
Is it possible to grip the G Pro that way ? Pay attention to my little finger placement.

post #2377 of 3553
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shogoki View Post

Is it possible to grip the G Pro that way ? Pay attention to my little finger placement.




yep, this is how i hold mine. I did put on some tennis racket griptape though, as the sides don't work as well for me without them. But i have pretty big and dry hands. So this will be different for everyone. But you can indeed basic claw grip it. It will be a difference coming from the g303 though.
Edited by James N - 10/5/16 at 6:46am
post #2378 of 3553
Quote:
Originally Posted by James N View Post



yep, this is how i hold mine. I did put on some tennis racket griptape though, as the sides don't work as well for me without them. But i have pretty big and dry hands. So this will be different for everyone. But you can indeed basic claw grip it. It will be a difference coming from the g303 though.

Thanks for your answer.
post #2379 of 3553
Is it just me or are all these logitech mice have crazy low lod like I dont understand if its the way I hold the mouse but for example the zowie mice are fine for me. I think it has to do with shape cause the g502 sensor feels amazing just way to heavy for me what could be causing this mouse to tilt so much so as the sensor isnt tracking well?>
post #2380 of 3553
Quote:
Originally Posted by zackowns View Post

Is it just me or are all these logitech mice have crazy low lod like I dont understand if its the way I hold the mouse but for example the zowie mice are fine for me. I think it has to do with shape cause the g502 sensor feels amazing just way to heavy for me what could be causing this mouse to tilt so much so as the sensor isnt tracking well?>

My G303 LOD is not different from my old Rival 300, i can make the sensor track with the mouse barely hovering over the pad.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Mice
Overclock.net › Forums › Components › Mice › [Sponsored] Logitech G Pro Gaming Mouse Review - by Ino