Overclock.net › Forums › Components › Mice › [Sponsored] Logitech G Pro Gaming Mouse Review - by Ino
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

[Sponsored] Logitech G Pro Gaming Mouse Review - by Ino - Page 355

post #3541 of 3553
Gave it many chances, still don't like the mercury sensor.
post #3542 of 3553
Weird question - when I lift my G Pro and place it back down on the pad with any force I can hear a strange 'bouncy' type noise, is that the springs in the buttons?
post #3543 of 3553
Quote:
Originally Posted by rezolve View Post

Weird question - when I lift my G Pro and place it back down on the pad with any force I can hear a strange 'bouncy' type noise, is that the springs in the buttons?

Yes, my g403 copy is horrible with that (one of the first versions).
Easy to test though, hold down the mousebuttons and do the same, mine gets quiet doing this.
post #3544 of 3553
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nivity View Post

Yes, my g403 copy is horrible with that (one of the first versions).
Easy to test though, hold down the mousebuttons and do the same, mine gets quiet doing this.
Great idea thanks, why didn't I think of that rolleyes.gif
post #3545 of 3553
Quote:
Originally Posted by abso View Post

G Pro is a waste of money anyway since Logitech released the G203.

No thanks, i'd rather have the feel and performance of the PMW 3366.
post #3546 of 3553
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shogoki View Post

No thanks, i'd rather have the feel and performance of the PMW 3366.

lol.

Mercury is not a downgrade.
post #3547 of 3553
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shogoki View Post

No thanks, i'd rather have the feel and performance of the PMW 3366.

Yeah I couldn't tell a difference between mercury and pmw3366 lol.
post #3548 of 3553
Quote:
Originally Posted by daniel0731ex View Post

lol.

Mercury is not a downgrade.

On paper, it is. On feel, i didn't use it and i don't really care. I'm used to the 3366 since nearly two years and i don't see myself switching to another sensor anytime soon just because the mouse built around it is cheaper, which is more of a reason to be cautious than anything else.
post #3549 of 3553
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shogoki View Post

On paper, it is. On feel, i didn't use it and i don't really care. I'm used to the 3366 since nearly two years and i don't see myself switching to another sensor anytime soon just because the mouse built around it is cheaper, which is more of a reason to be cautious than anything else.

Got 2 mice with 3366 and there is no difference to the G203 sensor in performance. At least on 400/800dpi there isnt. Didnt test other settings.
post #3550 of 3553
Quote:
Originally Posted by abso View Post

Got 2 mice with 3366 and there is no difference to the G203 sensor in performance. At least on 400/800dpi there isnt. Didnt test other settings.

No percevable difference for you.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Mice
Overclock.net › Forums › Components › Mice › [Sponsored] Logitech G Pro Gaming Mouse Review - by Ino