Overclock.net › Forums › Components › Mice › [Sponsored] Logitech G Pro Gaming Mouse Review - by Ino
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

[Sponsored] Logitech G Pro Gaming Mouse Review - by Ino - Page 356

post #3551 of 3580
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shogoki View Post

No percevable difference for you.

Ignored that 'fella' should stick with low end products for 'it' can't differentiate the difference rolleyes.gif
post #3552 of 3580
Just got Ceesa's paracord cable and hyperglides, i can totally recommend that combo, i dont know where people saying that "hyperglides are too high and cause tracking issues" are coming from, but they havent propably cleaned off the remains of the stock feet properly, i have no issues whatsoever and didnt have to change the calibration(and lod) on the mouse.

post #3553 of 3580
Quote:
Originally Posted by xyzrave View Post

i can totally recommend that combo, i dont know where people saying that "hyperglides are too high and cause tracking issues" are coming from, but they havent propably cleaned off the remains of the stock feet properly, i have no issues whatsoever and didnt have to change the calibration(and lod) on the mouse.

HyperGlides work perfectly as designed and YES you have to completely remove all previous adhesive which is quite sticky and thick. Once you achieve a very smooth and clear plastic surface then you place the HyperGlides in those exact positions underneath the mouse.

It will indeed make your G Pro very slippery on any mouse surface and it almost hovers with no resistance at all.
post #3554 of 3580
hello! guys, please help.

So what the way we can a bit increase LOD of G502 mouse? or no chances? (or how to calibrate for increase lod?)
post #3555 of 3580
Quote:
Originally Posted by powernet View Post

hello! guys, please help.

So what the way we can a bit increase LOD of G502 mouse? or no chances? (or how to calibrate for increase lod?)

You asked a question about the G502, but this is the "Oh my god, i don't understand why you didn't buy a G203 instead, you are triggering me so much mad.gif" thread.

Anyways, you should try the surface calibration feature.
post #3556 of 3580
Hi all.
After using the G Pro for 1/5 year i decided to move back to my old G100s.
The G Pro had the potential to be a great mouse, but there is something with the sensor that never felt right to me.
post #3557 of 3580
My 6 month old g pro's scroll wheel feels looser, steps arent very noticeable unlike when it was new. Is this normal?
post #3558 of 3580
Quote:
Originally Posted by aaafast View Post

My 6 month old g pro's scroll wheel feels looser, steps arent very noticeable unlike when it was new. Is this normal?
It is. Mechanical encoders tend to wear out.
post #3559 of 3580
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shogoki View Post

but this is the "Oh my god, i don't understand why you didn't buy a G203 instead, you are triggering me so much mad.gif" thread.

I'm one of the weird ones. I have the G203 and our local supermarket had the G Pro on discount and I bought it. And *gasp* I prefer it over the G203. And it's even the one with the heavy scroll wheel button (16xxxx serial). Only thing that really annoys me is the cable. I don't know what they were thinking.

The reason why I probably like it is the fact that the 400 DPI on the G Pro is actually a bit higher in reality compared to the G203
post #3560 of 3580
Get a paracord to fix the cable.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Mice
Overclock.net › Forums › Components › Mice › [Sponsored] Logitech G Pro Gaming Mouse Review - by Ino