Overclock.net › Forums › Components › Mice › [Sponsored] Logitech G Pro Gaming Mouse Review - by Ino
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

[Sponsored] Logitech G Pro Gaming Mouse Review - by Ino - Page 46

post #451 of 3551
Quote:
Originally Posted by xSociety View Post

Whatever sensor is in the Deathadder Chroma feels the best out of any I've ever used. I prefer the g303 overall, but the Chroma's sensor FEELS the best, hands down. I agree with Rocket Jump Ninja'a assessment.

 

Which isnt only due to an IC being soldered on. Regardless i have to disagree, all A9800´s were a step back in Practice to me.

post #452 of 3551
Quote:
Originally Posted by ncck View Post

I don't think the zowie EC feels like the deathadder at all - the finalmouse isn't bad by any means but with how big your hand is and you keep mentioning hybrid/full palm the ec1a sounds like a pretty good choice - ec2-a can be good for you too
ok...then do you think screamone isn t for my grip/style?
post #453 of 3551
Quote:
Originally Posted by kashim View Post

ok...then do you think screamone isn t for my grip/style?

I don't think it is but it's up to you to try it if you really want to


Ino would you say the g pro is very similar to the g303 in terms of grip? I just plugged back in the g303 and am quite enjoying it. Only stopped using it in the past cause I thought it had a usb problem (it didn't) I'm guessing if the g pro is similar but with a more rounded back it'd probably be super super nice
post #454 of 3551
Quote:
Originally Posted by ncck View Post

I don't think it is but it's up to you to try it if you really want to


Ino would you say the g pro is very similar to the g303 in terms of grip? I just plugged back in the g303 and am quite enjoying it. Only stopped using it in the past cause I thought it had a usb problem (it didn't) I'm guessing if the g pro is similar but with a more rounded back it'd probably be super super nice

It's almost literally the same mouse except as you mentioned, g pro has a more natural shape with the rounded edges. G pro would feel like a normal mouse to hold, while the g303 is always going to be the unorthodox like it or hate it shape.

So if you are in love with the g303 shape because it perfectly suits your grip and style, then there is no reason to change. But if you like the best of the g303 but wished it was more normal like any other mouse, then the g pro is going to be The One.
Edited by Aymanb - 8/19/16 at 5:01pm
post #455 of 3551
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aymanb View Post

It's almost literally the same mouse except as you mentioned, g pro has a more natural shape with the rounded edges. G pro would feel like a normal mouse to hold, while the g303 is always going to be the I orthodox like it or hate it shape.

Gotcha thanks. Yeah I can hold the g303 fine because I can use an aggressive claw (fingers arched so much that it doesn't touch the curve shape which is probably what people feel uncomfrotable with - so the g pro is the same but instead of that rough edge it's rounded... sounds like an amazing mouse -- also whoever said they had tilt issues with the g303 yes it's very easy to tilt the mouse, doesn't bother me in-game but I can feel the tilting

Ok swag.. hyped for the ship date!
post #456 of 3551
Compare the shape & feel with the eVGA X5?
post #457 of 3551
post #458 of 3551
post #459 of 3551
post #460 of 3551
one of those review sound like elrick wrote it lmao
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Mice
Overclock.net › Forums › Components › Mice › [Sponsored] Logitech G Pro Gaming Mouse Review - by Ino