Overclock.net › Forums › Components › Mice › [Sponsored] Logitech G Pro Gaming Mouse Review - by Ino
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

[Sponsored] Logitech G Pro Gaming Mouse Review - by Ino - Page 49

post #481 of 3580
Quote:
Originally Posted by Erecshyrinol View Post

I've succeeded in finding something to complain about.

The glossy plastic part around the mousewheel looks gaudy. Cancelling preorders.

you mean the part that no finger will ever touch. oh noez! better flame logitech for making spaceship trash mice again mad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifthumb.gif
post #482 of 3580
Quote:
Originally Posted by unplayed namer View Post


you mean the part that no finger will ever touch. oh noez! better flame logitech for making spaceship trash mice again mad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifthumb.gif

 

Well, sometimes, its a bit too high to happen regularly though.

post #483 of 3580
Does anyone know the mx310 length/width/height? Can't find it and when i eventually do, it's wrong.

I'm asking because it's the most comfortable mouse i ever owned and i'm still trying to find a replacement for it..

I'm considering the g pro but i'm a bit afraid of the small size, particularly the width.
I'm currently using a WMO, the last one was a FK2 and after a few minutes of use my hand hurt a lot, the mouse is too narrow (my grip is 122 and a claw/finger hybrid; ~20cm hand size)
post #484 of 3580
that 2-for-1 deal last month was pretty nice. they didn't last long though. returned one, but had to throw the other one away, no life left in that one
post #485 of 3580
Quote:
Originally Posted by overgot View Post

Does anyone know the mx310 length/width/height? Can't find it and when i eventually do, it's wrong.

I'm asking because it's the most comfortable mouse i ever owned and i'm still trying to find a replacement for it..
My caliper says:
ca. 37.5 mm high (w/o feet)
ca. 122 mm long
highest width on bottom ca. 67.5 mm
highest width at top ridge (right in front of the side buttons) ca. 65 mm
width right underneath the side buttons at the bottom of the concave area ca. 60 mm
post #486 of 3580
Quote:
Originally Posted by mybrainhurts View Post

My caliper says:
ca. 37.5 mm high (w/o feet)
ca. 122 mm long
highest width on bottom ca. 67.5 mm
highest width at top ridge (right in front of the side buttons) ca. 65 mm
width right underneath the side buttons at the bottom of the concave area ca. 60 mm

Thank you smile.gif
post #487 of 3580
Quote:
Originally Posted by Erecshyrinol View Post

I've succeeded in finding something to complain about.

The glossy plastic part around the mousewheel looks gaudy. Cancelling preorders.

I like that because I rest my finger in front of the wheel and I scroll a lot. So the smooth plastic won't mess up my finger.

Quote:
Originally Posted by woll3 View Post

The complaints i have are preferences, i would have liked coated sides, sidebuttons being too low, and the LED Area is getting warm.

What? I heard that doesn't happen, it's only a myth.
Edited by popups - 8/20/16 at 12:59pm
post #488 of 3580
How does one go from using a ZA11 as a daily driver to this? I only ask because the size and shape are so drastically different.
post #489 of 3580
Quote:
Originally Posted by XoBRAWLERoX View Post

How does one go from using a ZA11 as a daily driver to this? I only ask because the size and shape are so drastically different.

Probably just to use it... and use it and use it and use it until you finally are used to it. Not much else, really

Or pick up a similar mouse and use it until this one comes out. G100s probs the most similar
post #490 of 3580
Quote:
Originally Posted by Erecshyrinol View Post

I've succeeded in finding something to complain about.

As success per definition requires a predefined, desired result this is a rather amusing comment.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Mice
Overclock.net › Forums › Components › Mice › [Sponsored] Logitech G Pro Gaming Mouse Review - by Ino