Overclock.net › Forums › Components › Mice › [Sponsored] Logitech G Pro Gaming Mouse Review - by Ino
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

[Sponsored] Logitech G Pro Gaming Mouse Review - by Ino - Page 57

post #561 of 3549
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bucake View Post

why can't they add 8 buttons on both sides? i understand some people might not like it because of accidentally clicking them but you c

Plenty of people are bothered about the the right buttons on a mouse, look at the FK2. It throws some people off especially when it becomes distracting.

Perhaps if they placed it where your pinky would never touch them it would be acceptable...

Only 10%~ of the world pop. is left handed, so in terms of cost/efficiency I can see why they wouldn't bother. They decided to optimize the mouse for the remaining 90% of the players.
Edited by Marctraider - 8/21/16 at 2:09pm
post #562 of 3549
i know, that was my point, that it is subjective
personally i prefer no side-buttons at all. i only use them for browsing anyway and i had no issue adjusting to not having them.
unfortunately 99% of mice without side-buttons are budget mice with often very mediocre build quality and sometimes even extra lousy firmware
post #563 of 3549
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bucake View Post

i know, that was my point, that it is subjective
personally i prefer no side-buttons at all. i only use them for browsing anyway and i had no issue adjusting to not having them.
unfortunately 99% of mice without side-buttons are budget mice with often very mediocre build quality and sometimes even extra lousy firmware
have you tried evga x5?
post #564 of 3549
The shape looks like a Ninox Aurora.
post #565 of 3549
Quote:
Originally Posted by qsxcv View Post

why do you want to see it?

i already reassembled mine; i'll take pictures the next time i take it apart to switch the switches.



Is it a 24 indent mechanical encoder for the wheel ?

How tall is the encoder.. ?



I am considering buying one to cut up for Vertical Gaming Mouse Mark II.


Since flat mice clearly cause wrist related RSI.
post #566 of 3549
Quote:
Originally Posted by tp4tissue View Post



Is it a 24 indent mechanical encoder for the wheel ?

YES IT IS MR. SIZE 5
post #567 of 3549
Quote:
Originally Posted by uaokkkkkkkk View Post

YES IT IS MR. SIZE 5

Why settle for SIZE 5 when you can be...SIZE 6
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i7 4790K SABERTOOTH Z97 MARK 1 NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760 Corsair  
RAMHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
Corsair  Seagate ST31500341AS MSI DH24ABS Stock 
OSMonitorMonitorKeyboard
Windows 10 64 bit Samsung 2233RZ BenQ XL2411Z Filco Majestouch-2 (Cherry MX Black) 
MouseMouse PadAudio
Logitech G403 Razer Gigantus ROG Thunderbolt 
  hide details  
Reply
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i7 4790K SABERTOOTH Z97 MARK 1 NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760 Corsair  
RAMHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
Corsair  Seagate ST31500341AS MSI DH24ABS Stock 
OSMonitorMonitorKeyboard
Windows 10 64 bit Samsung 2233RZ BenQ XL2411Z Filco Majestouch-2 (Cherry MX Black) 
MouseMouse PadAudio
Logitech G403 Razer Gigantus ROG Thunderbolt 
  hide details  
Reply
post #568 of 3549
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alya View Post

Why settle for SIZE 5 when you can be...SIZE 6

Lets not get ahead of ourselves here
post #569 of 3549
Im so happy i discovered ocn when getting back into pc gaming, lol.
post #570 of 3549
Quote:
Originally Posted by uaokkkkkkkk View Post

YES IT IS MR. SIZE 5


Is the Encoder the standard 90 Degrees phase ?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Mice
Overclock.net › Forums › Components › Mice › [Sponsored] Logitech G Pro Gaming Mouse Review - by Ino