Overclock.net › Forums › Components › Mice › Logitech G Pro Gaming Mouse announced
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Logitech G Pro Gaming Mouse announced - Page 152

post #1511 of 1519
Quote:
Originally Posted by AloneInTheDuck View Post

The painter from the auto service center will do it cheaper and better

Probably not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiLLi View Post




Holy cannoli 175$ lol

That thing is sick but idk if i can stomach 175$ for a mouse that's on sale for 40$ right now

Exactly what I feel. You'd ned to not have one and want it bad to pay up that much.

But there's hope for a more cost-effective option. smile.gif
post #1512 of 1519
Way to overpriced for what it costs to do this.
post #1513 of 1519
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nivity View Post

Way to overpriced for what it costs to do this.
Yep... I saw fan repainting of intelliouse and it's very cheap Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

Paint like that - it's easy and looks better that that g pro for 175$
post #1514 of 1519
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinnz View Post

Hyperglide feet.

http://www.hyperglide.net/?hg=paypal-na


I'm reading reviews of these feet being to thick and causing game play inconsistencies, this true?
Edited by Zelo - 4/27/17 at 7:45am
post #1515 of 1519
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zelo View Post

I'm reading reviews of these feet being to thick and causing game play inconsistencies, this true?

No issues here at all
post #1516 of 1519
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zelo View Post

I'm reading reviews of these feet being to thick and causing game play inconsistencies, this true?

Haven't felt anything. It does feel a bit weird to be back on hyperglides after the default logitech feet though, the mouse slides so far and easily.
post #1517 of 1519
apparently newer batches have improved mouse feet thumb.gif
post #1518 of 1519
Whats the best way, if any, to guarantee getting a new batch G Pro? I currently own a 1628 model and I'm interested in trying out the newer models. Also because my G Pro mouse clicks are extremely sensitive now. Making large swipes with my low sens causes accidental clicks when my finger barely touches the button.
post #1519 of 1519
Quote:
Originally Posted by SynergyCB View Post

Whats the best way, if any, to guarantee getting a new batch G Pro? I currently own a 1628 model and I'm interested in trying out the newer models. Also because my G Pro mouse clicks are extremely sensitive now. Making large swipes with my low sens causes accidental clicks when my finger barely touches the button.

Probably to go to a brick and mortar store like best buy and check the serial numbers.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Mice
Overclock.net › Forums › Components › Mice › Logitech G Pro Gaming Mouse announced