Overclock.net › Forums › Components › Mice › Logitech G Pro Gaming Mouse announced
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Logitech G Pro Gaming Mouse announced - Page 41

post #401 of 1545
Masochist.
Obsidian
(17 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i7 3770K 4.5 @ 1.15v P8Z77-V PRO Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Crucial 16Gb 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Samsung 840 Pro 128Gb WD Caviar Blue 500Gb Be Quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB 
MonitorMonitorKeyboardPower
BenQ XL2411T Acer S220HQL CM Storm Quickfire Rapid EVGA Supernova G2 650W 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
Corsair Obsidian 550D Logitech G403 Wireless Artisan Zero XSoft Large Audinst HUD-MX2 
Audio
Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro 250 ohm 
  hide details  
Reply
Obsidian
(17 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i7 3770K 4.5 @ 1.15v P8Z77-V PRO Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Crucial 16Gb 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Samsung 840 Pro 128Gb WD Caviar Blue 500Gb Be Quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB 
MonitorMonitorKeyboardPower
BenQ XL2411T Acer S220HQL CM Storm Quickfire Rapid EVGA Supernova G2 650W 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
Corsair Obsidian 550D Logitech G403 Wireless Artisan Zero XSoft Large Audinst HUD-MX2 
Audio
Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro 250 ohm 
  hide details  
Reply
post #402 of 1545
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melan View Post

Masochist.

Did I mention the mouse I was using was 125(-ish) grams? (This was back when I used the Hori Edge) Yeah, that too.
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i7 4790K SABERTOOTH Z97 MARK 1 NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760 Corsair  
RAMHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
Corsair  Seagate ST31500341AS MSI DH24ABS Stock 
OSMonitorMonitorKeyboard
Windows 10 64 bit Samsung 2233RZ BenQ XL2411Z Filco Majestouch-2 (Cherry MX Black) 
MouseMouse PadAudio
Logitech G403 Razer Gigantus ROG Thunderbolt 
  hide details  
Reply
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i7 4790K SABERTOOTH Z97 MARK 1 NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760 Corsair  
RAMHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
Corsair  Seagate ST31500341AS MSI DH24ABS Stock 
OSMonitorMonitorKeyboard
Windows 10 64 bit Samsung 2233RZ BenQ XL2411Z Filco Majestouch-2 (Cherry MX Black) 
MouseMouse PadAudio
Logitech G403 Razer Gigantus ROG Thunderbolt 
  hide details  
Reply
post #403 of 1545
Quote:
Originally Posted by a_ak57 View Post

Ah I see where the disconnect is, I thought you were saying you use 800 @ 2 in both games (then clarified you use 2.33 in OW). Are you an AWPer? Even for CS 73.5 cm/360 is pretty low if you're using the automatic rifles and whatnot.

I'm a good awper but I mostly rifle since people get so salty when you take their awp.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1UaM765-S515ibLyPaBtMnBz7xiao0HL5f-F1zk_CSF4/edit#gid=1762004852

Loads of people with disgustingly low sensitivities.

I switch up but this 302 feels slightly off for higher sensitivities.
post #404 of 1545
Quote:
Originally Posted by SEJB View Post

I'm a good awper but I mostly rifle since people get so salty when you take their awp.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1UaM765-S515ibLyPaBtMnBz7xiao0HL5f-F1zk_CSF4/edit#gid=1762004852

Loads of people with disgustingly low sensitivities.

I switch up but this 302 feels slightly off for higher sensitivities.

Only 5% use 70cm or above.
post #405 of 1545
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alya View Post

If you think that's low you'd be surprised, I played 103.7cm/360 on Dirty Bomb a while ago. I also mainly played assault classes and not sniper classes.
I play 68 cm / 360 in OW and CS and have no problem aiming or moving around. Don't know why most people insist you to set your sens higher.. it's like if you use anything lower than 800 DPI and 10 in OW... it's considered too low. Mine is 400 DPI and 5.03 in OW... and people say its way too low. To be honest if possible I'd like to use in games same sens to not screw up muscle memory.. although in MMORPG's you're kinda forced to set it higher.

Then again I've seen in OW some people who use ridiculous sensitivity settings. Like this one guy had prolly like 4k DPI at least.. when I watched him in deathcam and spectate mode it was like watching an earthquake around him.. his crosshair wasn't steady at all. Some people really go to the extreme levels of sensitivity.
post #406 of 1545
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twiffle View Post

I play 68 cm / 360 in OW and CS and have no problem aiming or moving around. Don't know why most people insist you to set your sens higher.. it's like if you use anything lower than 800 DPI and 10 in OW... it's considered too low. Mine is 400 DPI and 5.03 in OW... and people say its way too low. To be honest if possible I'd like to use in games same sens to not screw up muscle memory.. although in MMORPG's you're kinda forced to set it higher.

Then again I've seen in OW some people who use ridiculous sensitivity settings. Like this one guy had prolly like 4k DPI at least.. when I watched him in deathcam and spectate mode it was like watching an earthquake around him.. his crosshair wasn't steady at all. Some people really go to the extreme levels of sensitivity.

Well in games like that it is pretty useful to be able to 180 either direction without lifting the mouse. Also it isn't like OW requires much precise aiming compared to a lot of other games.
post #407 of 1545
Quote:
Originally Posted by SEJB View Post

I'm a good awper but I mostly rifle since people get so salty when you take their awp.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1UaM765-S515ibLyPaBtMnBz7xiao0HL5f-F1zk_CSF4/edit#gid=1762004852

Loads of people with disgustingly low sensitivities.

I switch up but this 302 feels slightly off for higher sensitivities.

Oh I know there are people using 70+, I was just wondering what weapons you use since typically it seems like riflers center around 50 and the AWPers will go higher. I was gonna say that if you typically use auto weapons then you could probably drop down some and be more comfortable in OW.
post #408 of 1545
Quote:
Originally Posted by chr1spe View Post

Well in games like that it is pretty useful to be able to 180 either direction without lifting the mouse. Also it isn't like OW requires much precise aiming compared to a lot of other games.
Well different sized characters.. some have bigger heads than others. Although I find it really hard to headshot targets like Roadhog or Reinhardt as it sometimes seems like their heads are nonexistent. There's prolly people out there who would say that OW requires precise aiming. To me it seems like OW is mostly just flicking.. unless you play something like Reaper/Pharah/Junkrat
post #409 of 1545
Have you watched Cooller play overwatch? He is disgusting with soldier and other hitscan heroes because of his accuracy. Constant headshots
post #410 of 1545
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melan View Post

I can already feel the cringe.

People see him click buttons up close and eat it up.

The zoom test where he just moves the mouse around slowly is seriously funny. Can't imagine the number of people that fall for it as some ingenious performance check.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Mice
Overclock.net › Forums › Components › Mice › Logitech G Pro Gaming Mouse announced