Overclock.net › Forums › Components › Mice › Logitech G Pro Gaming Mouse announced
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Logitech G Pro Gaming Mouse announced - Page 50

post #491 of 1545
http://www.rocketjumpninja.com/top-20/

He also puts the Zowie FK and EC at #2 and #4 while the ZA is #14. So shape has a large influence on his Top 20 based on the Zowie rankings, yet the G Pro is now #1 so who knows.
post #492 of 1545
Not even surprised I've seen a few of his videos and in none of them was he landing shots like he was with the g pro - guarantee it's going to be his main driver

I'm going to try it, probably like it a lot, but it will most likely be replaced by a larger shape when one comes with similar internals - maybe even another logitech if they continue to make mice like this, I can use small mice no problem - but the real comfort/control for me comes with larger mice - G900 was a really, really sick shape - but the mouse feet/weight distri.. put me off and I can't really explain it further than that.. I think the bottom of the mouse felt uneven as weird as that sounds
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hasunet View Post

Whaaat, I love me some RJN, I always used his reviews to buy my mice frown.gif, who do you recommend besides INO?

I just check this forum and get mice based on my own preference. I don't have the knowledge that some of the users here have but I enjoy their graphs/charts/breakdowns - so far here is my breakdown

Zowie has the best coating/cable, their mouse feet are good/ok

Logitech has the best 'hardware/internals/sensor performance' (I'm hoping their new mouse skates are sick)

Zowie, steelseries have good 'shapes' (although their rival 300 remake was bad, way worse than orig)

Hyperglide has the best mouse skates tongue.gif But some stock ones have been good to me

Razer... eh.. the DA shape isn't bad but every DA I've owned broke whether from firmware side or physical side.. so I just ignore them now honestly

And I prefer a tall mouse on the rear, slightly wide but not too wide, and a shorter length (for reduced weight) in a mouse. So mainly a larger mouse is for me and I hold it claw with some palm contact - if I just claw without the palm contact my aim is worse.
Edited by ncck - 8/26/16 at 6:37am
post #493 of 1545
Quote:
Originally Posted by ncck View Post

Just a guy who plays quake and has an HD camera - he's not awful but his reviews are fairly generic and catered more towards people who don't care about in-depth specs and such. Weird thing is he says he doesn't 'like' the shape yet out of all his reviews he seems to have the best 'aim' with the g pro.. watch some of his other reviews and he doesn't land nearly as many shots lol.. wouldn't be surprised if you caught him using it as a main driver

Whaaat, I love me some RJN, I always used his reviews to buy my mice frown.gif, who do you recommend besides INO?
post #494 of 1545
Quote:
Originally Posted by ncck View Post

Not even surprised I've seen a few of his videos and in none of them was he landing shots like he was with the g pro - guarantee it's going to be his main driver

I have not tried it yet and I think it will be my main driver too :3, G PRO HYPEEEE

What's your current mouse? I didn't really try a lot of mice before Overwatch and my daily driver was a Sensei for like 5 years lol.

After Overwatch came out I have purchased about 13 mice and 8 mousepads trying to find the one, but it's complicated frown.gif
Edited by Hasunet - 8/26/16 at 6:33am
post #495 of 1545
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hasunet View Post

I have not tried it yet and I think it will be my main driver too :3, G PRO HYPEEEE

What's your current mouse? I didn't really try a lot of mice before Overwatch and my daily driver was a Sensei for like 5 years lol.

After Overwatch came out I have purchased about 13 mice and 8 mousepads trying to find the one, but it's complicated frown.gif

Welcome to my life. Was using a MX518 and Zowie P-TF since I quit FPS basically after BF:BC2, so since... 2011?

Since Overwatch I now own/have returned:
Pads: Zowie G-TF, Zowie G-SR, QCK+, QCK Heavy, Glorious XL (current).
Mice: Logitech G303, Zowie ZA12, Zowie EC2-A, DM1 Pro S (current).
Edited by Demi9OD - 8/26/16 at 7:16am
post #496 of 1545
Quote:
Originally Posted by Demi9OD View Post

Welcome to my life. Was using a MX518 and Zowie P-TF since I quit FPS basically after BF:BC2, so since... 2011?

Since Overwatch I now own/have returned:
Pads: Zowie G-TF, Zowie G-SR, QCK+, QCK Heavy, Glorious XL (current).
Mice: Logitech G303, Zowie ZA12, Zowie EC2-A, DM1 Pro S (current).

Damm I love the DM1 Pro S but mine has a ****ty left button, also what makes it harder for me is that I have big hands 21cm*11cm :/

I might just stick with the G900, it has best sensor, great buttons, weird shape though but it is big enough, the only thing that bothers me is the weight lol and that is not ergo but nobody besides Zowie seems to make ergo mice.

Current mousepad I am switching between Hayate Otsu and GTFX
post #497 of 1545
Alright boys lets guess the ship date

I'm guessing aug 28
post #498 of 1545
Quote:
Originally Posted by ncck View Post

Alright boys lets guess the ship date

I'm guessing aug 28

I'm guessing Aug 27, there is no mail service on Sundays in the US
post #499 of 1545
My DM1 Pro S is definitely not perfect. The left button is a fair bit stiffer than the right, and the right is so light I click it accidentally sometimes. Left button is not as stiff as the ZA12 though. My aim however with that shape/sensor is the best of any of my current mischief.

I'll try a G-Pro when Best Buy gets them in stock, but I really feel like with no palm contact my aim will suffer. I really like the stability of the six contact points on the DM1 Pro S shape. Index finger, middle finger, pinky finger, thumb, left side of palm, right side of palm. The sides of my palm sort of pinch the back of the mouse which makes it feel super stable and easy to lift.
post #500 of 1545
Quote:
Originally Posted by Demi9OD View Post

My DM1 Pro S is definitely not perfect. The left button is a fair bit stiffer than the right, and the right is so light I click it accidentally sometimes. Left button is not as stiff as the ZA12 though. My aim however with that shape/sensor is the best of any of my current mischief.

I'll try a G-Pro when Best Buy gets them in stock, but I really feel like with no palm contact my aim will suffer. I really like the stability of the six contact points on the DM1 Pro S shape. Index finger, middle finger, pinky finger, thumb, left side of palm, right side of palm. The sides of my palm sort of pinch the back of the mouse which makes it feel super stable and easy to lift.

Yeah, the Sensei shape is so good man, DM1 Pro S was supposed to be the one ;_; my hand is too big so I only have five contact points on the DM1 but it is still good enough.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Mice
Overclock.net › Forums › Components › Mice › Logitech G Pro Gaming Mouse announced