Overclock.net › Forums › Components › Mice › New Logitech G403 PRODIGY 107G + 10G - Wire/Wireless
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

New Logitech G403 PRODIGY 107G + 10G - Wire/Wireless - Page 43

post #421 of 5932
Yea pretty much what's been talked about in the thread thus far.

It's what SS shoulda done with the 700..take notes SS.
post #422 of 5932
I don't understand the prodigy line either, it seems to be marketed as budget but they have the tension buttons, 3366, and it come wireless?? Not sure.
post #423 of 5932
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeflow View Post

I don't understand the prodigy line either, it seems to be marketed as budget but they have the tension buttons, 3366, and it come wireless?? Not sure.

No idea.

Maybe they haven't promoted it much cause they thought people wouldn't care? Maybe they literally wanted to surprise people? It really doesn't make sense & maybe that's what they wanted. Lol
post #424 of 5932
Quote:
Originally Posted by M1st View Post

They should've mention omrons then.

The Huanos in the 3310 Zowie mice feel better than the Chinese Omrons.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elrick View Post

This model actually reminds me of a Zowie EC1-A or EC2-A doh.gif .

What gives Logitech, copying other competitors models then calling it your own, unique design philosophy here mostly perpetrated by Gangster-styled Corporations ph34r-smiley.gif .

I have been waiting for a better EC mouse. I chose the EC over the DeathAdder because for me it was better, but I wanted something better than the EC, the G403 looks like that.
Edited by popups - 9/1/16 at 7:00pm
post #425 of 5932
idgi. what's the purpose of the G213?
Quote:
The Huanos in the 3310 Zowie mice feel better than the Chinese Omrons.

Better than those 5m D2F-01F's made in China then sorted in Japan?
Edited by uaokkkkkkkk - 9/1/16 at 7:00pm
post #426 of 5932
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeflow View Post

I don't understand the prodigy line either, it seems to be marketed as budget but they have the tension buttons, 3366, and it come wireless?? Not sure.

I guess the wireless version is supposed to be a budget g900. Its cheaper and doesn't have the tilt wheel or hyperscroll. Same weight, but simpler design.
Quote:
Originally Posted by popups View Post

The Huanos in the 3310 Zowie mice feel better than the Chinese Omrons.

That is preference I would say, though I haven't used them in anything other than Zowie. Zowie clicks feel awful to me, but I think that is mostly the shell.
post #427 of 5932
im throwing money at the screen. Lots of those posts say be available at the start of september, but that sounds a bit optimistic doesnt it? considering theres been no official work from logitech? idk
post #428 of 5932
Quote:
Originally Posted by uaokkkkkkkk View Post

Better than those 5m D2F-01F's made in China then sorted in Japan?

Wasn't that already clarified by Omron Japan in an email inquiry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhiZaRoaH View Post

No idea.

Maybe they haven't promoted it much cause they thought people wouldn't care? Maybe they literally wanted to surprise people? It really doesn't make sense & maybe that's what they wanted. Lol

Ask the new e-sports guy from Logitech G.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1l8ppGJOkR8

I wonder if that blurred out that monitor because it's showing the G403.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kicksome View Post

im throwing money at the screen. Lots of those posts say be available at the start of september, but that sounds a bit optimistic doesnt it? considering theres been no official work from logitech? idk

The Amazon page said September 1.
Edited by popups - 9/1/16 at 7:08pm
post #429 of 5932
Quote:
Originally Posted by popups View Post

Wasn't that already clarified by Omron Japan in an email inquiry?
Ask the new e-sports guy from Logitech G.

I'm on it bosss!
post #430 of 5932
It's not a budget line. It's straightforward and uncomplicated but has our best technology. It's aimed at a different customer than, say, the 502. People who don't want a ton of buttons and weights and stuff.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Mice
Overclock.net › Forums › Components › Mice › New Logitech G403 PRODIGY 107G + 10G - Wire/Wireless