Overclock.net › Forums › Components › Mice › New Logitech G403 PRODIGY 107G + 10G - Wire/Wireless
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

New Logitech G403 PRODIGY 107G + 10G - Wire/Wireless - Page 49

post #481 of 5978
Quote:
Originally Posted by ncck View Post

Return for full refund within.. a certain amount of days - but yeah you can return one for a full refund.. if you don't want to go through that then probably get the one which shape you know you'd prefer.. for example I know the 403 will fit me better but am going to try both anyway
The issue is that I don't know what that number of days is. If my G Pro is going to arrive sometime next week (roughly) and the 403 is set to launch sometime in September/November, I don't know if there will be an overlap between when I have to send the G Pro back (if I want to) and when the 403 is here for testing.
post #482 of 5978
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImJLu View Post

Build quality looks surprisingly shoddy. Scroll wheel doesn't look aligned in woll's pic and something about the weight compartment doesn't look right in blackmesa's. Hopefully that's just camera angle stuff.

Maybe they ditched the company that was helping them build spaceships.

The mold doesn't look as clean, but that could be the prototypes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by justnvc View Post

Nope haha. I've used a DeathAdder almost exclusively since release - or well - between reviews that is. The exception was during the DA2013 period, where they discontinued the 3.5G and I was forced to use something else! biggrin.gif

I thought you were the guy that tried to get MotoSpeed to make a batch of Sensei clones with a 3310 and started a fund raiser to do that, but eventually only kept the samples.
Edited by popups - 9/1/16 at 8:07pm
post #483 of 5978
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImJLu View Post

 Scroll wheel doesn't look aligned in woll's pic and something about the weight compartment doesn't look right in blackmesa's. Hopefully that's just camera angle stuff.

 

Well, its butt also looks weirder than it is, the scrollwheel is actually perfectly aligned with the buttons.

 

Edit:

 

Also, d0 y0u 3v3n l337 br4h?

post #484 of 5978
post #485 of 5978
Quote:
Originally Posted by popups View Post

Maybe they ditched the company that was helping them build spaceships.

The mold doesn't look as clean, but that could be the prototypes.
I thought you were the guy that tried to get MotoSpeed to make a batch of Sensei clones with a 3310 and started a fund raiser to do that, but eventually only kept the samples.

That's definitely not me lol :S
post #486 of 5978
The wired version looks like I could remove 10g from it.
post #487 of 5978
If the wired version is front heavy, what about the wireless? Is the latter more balanced in terms of weight distribution? Maybe they designed the wireless one first, and the wired one is any afterthought?
post #488 of 5978
Quote:
Originally Posted by whiteweazel21 View Post

If the wired version is front heavy, what about the wireless? Is the latter more balanced in terms of weight distribution? Maybe they designed the wireless one first, and the wired one is any afterthought?

 

Better solution: put the weight into the wired.

post #489 of 5978
Pre-ordered the wireless version
hope it can replace my G900.
post #490 of 5978
The 403 is pretty much Mx518 x DA. It has that Mx518 tallness and roundness without the lip. Wish it was physically bigger, but that's my preference with egro mice in general.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Mice
Overclock.net › Forums › Components › Mice › New Logitech G403 PRODIGY 107G + 10G - Wire/Wireless