Quote:Did using grease help? What kind of grease did you use? In my language "grease" is a pretty universal term but doesn't specify the type. Could you show where to apply it? I kind of hesitate to open a device while it's still under warranty, returned my previous G403 and now got 1648L which seems to be even worse. It's like 75% of the wheel is fine and the other 25% make these noises in both directions and are a bit shaky.
The G403 is pretty awesome in general, I like the shape, I like the weight, I like the clicking, size, sidebuttons but the mousewheel seems to be awful.
Quote:Did you buy it at their online store and got a replacement or did you go with some retailer and asked logitech to replace it?
Edited by TFek - 4/18/17 at 4:37am