Overclock.net › Forums › Components › Mice › New Logitech G403 PRODIGY 107G + 10G - Wire/Wireless
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

New Logitech G403 PRODIGY 107G + 10G - Wire/Wireless - Page 507

post #5061 of 5291
Quote:
Originally Posted by palote99 View Post


In some mouse they are advertasing about FPS scan rate....... I have a nmouse 4k and its 6437fps capable..... And as I said the Roccat Kone Pure 2017 is 12000 FPS capable... nothing to do with DPI.....

What I understand is for best smooth experience the higher FPS youre mouse is the best..... I know have nothing to do with FPS in monitor.......

Cheers and peace.....
Nmouse sensor is 3090, that sensor so different than 3360(3366/3361) or other and it's not about fps. Sensor have many parameters who add affect to tracking. Roccat pure 17 have same sensor like in g403. Difference сan only be in the firmware. In some firmware, more smoothing and latency. 3360 has a variable FPS on different speed, the sensor does not always work at maximum FPS.
~1000 in rest mode (~15s of no motion for g502/g303)
~4100 low speed 0-0.45m/s
~4800 medium speed 0.45-0.8m/s
~5800 medium high speed 0.8-1.12m/s
~11500-12000 high speed >1.2m/s
This is done for a better tacking at different speed.

Now you understand that more FPS does not mean that the sensor is better
Edited by AloneInTheDuck - 4/19/17 at 1:12pm
post #5062 of 5291
Quote:
Originally Posted by AloneInTheDuck View Post


Nmouse sensor is 3090, that sensor so different than 3360(3366/3361) or other and it's not about fps. Sensor have many parameters who add affect to tracking. Roccat pure 17 have same sensor like in g403. Difference сan only be in the firmware. In some firmware, more smoothing and latency. 3360 has a variable FPS on different speed, the sensor does not always work at maximum FPS.
~1000 in rest mode (~15s of no motion for g502/g303)
~4100 low speed 0-0.45m/s
~4800 medium speed 0.45-0.8m/s
~5800 medium high speed 0.8-1.12m/s
~11500-12000 high speed >1.2m/s
This is done for a better tacking at different speed.

Now you understand that more FPS does not mean that the sensor is better

Thanks 4 your answer....I never said more FPS means better sensor.....

Cheers
post #5063 of 5291
I have rival 700

do you think this mouse better than rival ( latency, tracking, smooth)
post #5064 of 5291
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nawafwabs View Post

I have rival 700

do you think this mouse better than rival ( latency, tracking, smooth)

Yeah definitely lol, in all aspects.
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i5-4460 3.2 GHz ASRock H97 Anniversary ATX LGA1150 Motherboard EVGA GeForce GTX 950 2GB SSC ACX 2.0 Video Card Corsair Vengeance 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingCooling
Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM In... SAMSUNG 850 EVO 2.5" 1TB SATA III 3-D Vertical ... Stock arctic arctic f12 
CoolingOSMonitorKeyboard
arctic arctic f12 Windows 7 Professional - 64 Bit Asus VS239H-P 23.0" Monitor Cooler Master Storm QuickFire Rapid Wired Gamin... 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
EVGA 430W 80+ Certified ATX Power Supply Thermaltake VO545A1N2U ATX Mid Tower Case Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum Frostpad 
AudioAudioOtherOther
Logitech Z506 155W 5.1ch Speakers SADES SA-708 Stereo Gaming Headphone Headset wi... Logitech G Pro Logitech G403 
Other
Razer DeathAdder Chroma 
  hide details  
Reply
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i5-4460 3.2 GHz ASRock H97 Anniversary ATX LGA1150 Motherboard EVGA GeForce GTX 950 2GB SSC ACX 2.0 Video Card Corsair Vengeance 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingCooling
Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM In... SAMSUNG 850 EVO 2.5" 1TB SATA III 3-D Vertical ... Stock arctic arctic f12 
CoolingOSMonitorKeyboard
arctic arctic f12 Windows 7 Professional - 64 Bit Asus VS239H-P 23.0" Monitor Cooler Master Storm QuickFire Rapid Wired Gamin... 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
EVGA 430W 80+ Certified ATX Power Supply Thermaltake VO545A1N2U ATX Mid Tower Case Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum Frostpad 
AudioAudioOtherOther
Logitech Z506 155W 5.1ch Speakers SADES SA-708 Stereo Gaming Headphone Headset wi... Logitech G Pro Logitech G403 
Other
Razer DeathAdder Chroma 
  hide details  
Reply
post #5065 of 5291
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nawafwabs View Post

I have rival 700

do you think this mouse better than rival ( latency, tracking, smooth)

It's subjective, but I've tinkered with both and liked the G403 (wired) better. I use the G403 without the weight and cover in conjunction with a mouse bungee making it roughly 88 grams overall. The Rival 700 feels great too but at 135 grams, heavier mice is not something I like to use in shooters. They're both great mice (and both priced ridiculously in my opinion)
post #5066 of 5291
Just got a g403 wireless from Amazon today, thank god no scroll wheel rattle.

But it only charges to 80%? Anyone else have this issue?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
post #5067 of 5291
Quote:
Originally Posted by VESPA5 View Post

It's subjective, but I've tinkered with both and liked the G403 (wired) better. I use the G403 without the weight and cover in conjunction with a mouse bungee making it roughly 88 grams overall. The Rival 700 feels great too but at 135 grams, heavier mice is not something I like to use in shooters. They're both great mice (and both priced ridiculously in my opinion)

i agree with you

heavy mouse not great for shooter frown.gif
post #5068 of 5291
http://gaming.logitech.com/en-us/lifestyle?utm_source=Facebook&utm_campaign=MassEffectAndromeda

Uh that link might be broken but they released a new g403 color check the Logitech site can't fix it on my phone
Edited by ncck - 4/21/17 at 12:49pm
post #5069 of 5291
Meh, blue-white-black G403.
Obsidian
(17 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i7 3770K 4.5 @ 1.15v P8Z77-V PRO Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Crucial 16Gb 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Samsung 840 Pro 128Gb WD Caviar Blue 500Gb Be Quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB 
MonitorMonitorKeyboardPower
BenQ XL2411T Acer S220HQL CM Storm Quickfire Rapid EVGA Supernova G2 650W 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
Corsair Obsidian 550D Logitech G403 Wireless Artisan Zero XSoft Large Audinst HUD-MX2 
Audio
Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro 250 ohm 
  hide details  
Reply
Obsidian
(17 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i7 3770K 4.5 @ 1.15v P8Z77-V PRO Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Crucial 16Gb 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Samsung 840 Pro 128Gb WD Caviar Blue 500Gb Be Quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB 
MonitorMonitorKeyboardPower
BenQ XL2411T Acer S220HQL CM Storm Quickfire Rapid EVGA Supernova G2 650W 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
Corsair Obsidian 550D Logitech G403 Wireless Artisan Zero XSoft Large Audinst HUD-MX2 
Audio
Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro 250 ohm 
  hide details  
Reply
post #5070 of 5291


Mass Effect Andromeda theme
seems to be wireless only
"Supply is extremely limited and will ship late June."
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Mice
Overclock.net › Forums › Components › Mice › New Logitech G403 PRODIGY 107G + 10G - Wire/Wireless