Overclock.net › Forums › Components › Mice › [Sponsored] Logitech Pro Gaming Review compared to G303, G100s and many more
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

[Sponsored] Logitech Pro Gaming Review compared to G303, G100s and many more - Page 2

post #11 of 43
post #12 of 43
Nice review and good pictures as well.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Arizonian View Post

Very nice review, thank you for contributing. Good comparison. thumb.gif

I like everything about this mouse aside from the side RGB strip. whistle.gif I will ordering min late Sept. I'm hoping I like the shape. nerdsmiley.png

The G900 with "G" logo lit up is perfectly simplistic and all that was needed.

I like the led strip, it makes the mouse look slick. I kinda wish the G403 had some minimal rgb lighting also but that would have added a few grams. It is what it is.
post #13 of 43
Nice review, some very good comparisons with the logitech mice of a similar style.
post #14 of 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by mitavreb View Post

Nice review and good pictures as well.
I like the led strip, it makes the mouse look slick. I kinda wish the G403 had some minimal rgb lighting also but that would have added a few grams. It is what it is.

I don't think LEDs should even be included on competitive mice lineups - I just turn them off anyway and all they do is add weight.. leave the lights for the other mice
post #15 of 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by ncck View Post

I don't think LEDs should even be included on competitive mice lineups - I just turn them off anyway and all they do is add weight.. leave the lights for the other mice
As long as they can be turned off and are done tastefully I don't have too much of an issue with them. They can't add more a couple grams at best and hardly make the G Pro ugly in my eyes, but I understand aesthetics is a personal choice.
post #16 of 43
Oh hey the man is back with the reviews! Nice as always!

Btw I have zero trouble lifting the Pro, but that is all down to grip I think. I found the g303 worse for low sens because the sides are angled that much that my fingers slide under it when gripping stronger causing it to lift and stop tracking.
Fast enough
(15 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 6600k ASUS Z170 Pro Palit GeForce GTX 980 Ti 16 GB 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveCooling
Samsung Spinpoint F1 Samsung Spinpoint F1 Samsung SSD 750 EVO Alpenföhn Groß Clock'ner 
OSMonitorKeyboardCase
Windows 7 x64 BenQ XL2411 Lioncast LK20 Sharkoon Rebel9 
MouseMouse PadAudio
Logitech G Pro Zowie G-SR Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium PCI-Express 
  hide details  
Reply
Fast enough
(15 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 6600k ASUS Z170 Pro Palit GeForce GTX 980 Ti 16 GB 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveCooling
Samsung Spinpoint F1 Samsung Spinpoint F1 Samsung SSD 750 EVO Alpenföhn Groß Clock'ner 
OSMonitorKeyboardCase
Windows 7 x64 BenQ XL2411 Lioncast LK20 Sharkoon Rebel9 
MouseMouse PadAudio
Logitech G Pro Zowie G-SR Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium PCI-Express 
  hide details  
Reply
post #17 of 43
Thank you very much for the review, sounds like a pretty great mouse on the grand scheme.


But for now I have finally modded my g303 to a point I like it, so no point in buying a new mouse just to mod it also tongue.gif
New(old) build
(16 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Xeon E3 1231-V3 gigabyte GA-H97N GTX 1060 G-skill lifetime 1600mhz 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
2x WD green 1x ocz agility SSD  Modded deepcool Gammaxx Windows 8.1 with classic shell for games. 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Fedora KDE for everything else.  Yamakasi catleap q270 Gamdias hermes ultimate  EVGA G2 750 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
Core V1 G303 - Hand cancer edition.  goliathus  AKG k240  
  hide details  
Reply
New(old) build
(16 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Xeon E3 1231-V3 gigabyte GA-H97N GTX 1060 G-skill lifetime 1600mhz 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
2x WD green 1x ocz agility SSD  Modded deepcool Gammaxx Windows 8.1 with classic shell for games. 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Fedora KDE for everything else.  Yamakasi catleap q270 Gamdias hermes ultimate  EVGA G2 750 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
Core V1 G303 - Hand cancer edition.  goliathus  AKG k240  
  hide details  
Reply
post #18 of 43
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by mitavreb View Post

Nice review and good pictures as well.
I like the led strip, it makes the mouse look slick. I kinda wish the G403 had some minimal rgb lighting also but that would have added a few grams. It is what it is.

I like the RGB lightning. Don't mind the few grams and the mouse is still well within the 67-90grams that I prefer in a mouse.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ino. View Post

Oh hey the man is back with the reviews! Nice as always!

Btw I have zero trouble lifting the Pro, but that is all down to grip I think. I found the g303 worse for low sens because the sides are angled that much that my fingers slide under it when gripping stronger causing it to lift and stop tracking.

I don't really have trouble lifting the mouse either, but If they could make it even easier to lift without compromising on comfort I would welcome that. I still find it easier to lift than all zowie mice for example.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dlano View Post

Nice review, some very good comparisons with the logitech mice of a similar style.

Thank you
Quote:
Originally Posted by cainy1991 View Post

Thank you very much for the review, sounds like a pretty great mouse on the grand scheme.


But for now I have finally modded my g303 to a point I like it, so no point in buying a new mouse just to mod it also tongue.gif

Can we see ? Always love seeing mods



btw I have added a video where I test the acceleration of the mouse
post #19 of 43
Is the slant on the sides less agressive than on G303 or the same? I totally detested how my fingers slipped underneath G303 when i tried to pick it up.
post #20 of 43
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by M1st View Post

Is the slant on the sides less agressive than on G303 or the same? I totally detested how my fingers slipped underneath G303 when i tried to pick it up.

The sides a very non-aggressive. It has slightly steeper \ / sides than the g100s that feels a little rounded.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Mice
Overclock.net › Forums › Components › Mice › [Sponsored] Logitech Pro Gaming Review compared to G303, G100s and many more