Overclock.net › Forums › Components › Mice › [Sponsored] YCCTEAM G10 Optical Wired Gaming Mouse Review
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

[Sponsored] YCCTEAM G10 Optical Wired Gaming Mouse Review - Page 2

post #11 of 26
Dear god this thing is ugly, what were they thinking.kookoo.gif
post #12 of 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bitemarks and bloodstains View Post

You need to put [Sponsored] in the title as per FTC and OCN rules.

Those rules aren't followed in this section.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aliandro1d View Post

Dear god this thing is ugly, what were they thinking.kookoo.gif

It's an obvious Madcatz R.A.T. ripoff.
post #13 of 26
The cringe is real. Why doesn't all of ino's reviews have the sponsored tag lmao?
post #14 of 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by exitone View Post

The cringe is real. Why doesn't all of ino's reviews have the sponsored tag lmao?

Probably because this case was an agreement to actually make a review whereas Ino just reviews his mice because he is early access mice when he gets the go ahead to share information under his own will and he does so because he's a nice guy thumb.gif Also, big thanks to OP for taking one for the team and further confirming the already obvious fact that this mouse is a bust tongue.gif
post #15 of 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Derp View Post

Those rules aren't followed in this section.

Pretty much.
Quote:
Originally Posted by exitone View Post

The cringe is real. Why doesn't all of ino's reviews have the sponsored tag lmao?

Good question.
post #16 of 26
OCN Lab reviewers do not keep thier products and have no "obligation" or feel "obligated" on thier review. OCN lab reviewers can speak freely and we know it with our own OCN member reviews.

The [Sponsored] tag lets everyone know the product was provided to the reviewer to keep. Please look to the link below to discuss this off topic question.

http://www.overclock.net/t/1608116/retiring-sponsored-content-fees-on-overclock-net

Back on topic, huge huge pass on this mouse IMO.
     
  hide details  
Reply
     
  hide details  
Reply
post #17 of 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arizonian View Post

The [Sponsored] tag lets everyone know the product was provided to the reviewer to keep. Please look to the link below to discuss this off topic question.

http://www.overclock.net/t/1608116/retiring-sponsored-content-fees-on-overclock-net

Back on topic, huge huge pass on this mouse IMO.

Thanks for posting the rules for this forum and I'm glad that the word "Sponsored" is applied here, so everyone knows what to expect before even loading this section.

Although receiving this mouse isn't actually a prize worth talking about. This is something even my blind dog wouldn't regurgitate upon, too ugly to even register within his own consciousness. You just don't need eyes to comment on this abhorrent device.

A plastic abortion that should of been shredded as soon as it appeared. A pure waste of petroleum based products to even produce this mouse in the first place and then gouge our eyes in seeing it's true execrable form.
post #18 of 26
why is it so damn ugly
post #19 of 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arizonian View Post

OCN Lab reviewers do not keep thier products and have no "obligation" or feel "obligated" on thier review. OCN lab reviewers can speak freely and we know it with our own OCN member reviews.

The [Sponsored] tag lets everyone know the product was provided to the reviewer to keep. Please look to the link below to discuss this off topic question.

http://www.overclock.net/t/1608116/retiring-sponsored-content-fees-on-overclock-net

Back on topic, huge huge pass on this mouse IMO.

Speaking of: Ino I'm going to need you to send the logitech g pro back to the lab. I'll pm you the address.
post #20 of 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Conditioned View Post

Speaking of: Ino I'm going to need you to send the logitech g pro back to the lab. I'll pm you the address.

I actually didn't think about that, but I guess I should put a sponsored tag in front of my Logitech reviews. I just inquired about that.
Fast enough
(15 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 6600k ASUS Z170 Pro Palit GeForce GTX 980 Ti 16 GB 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveCooling
Samsung Spinpoint F1 Samsung Spinpoint F1 Samsung SSD 750 EVO Alpenföhn Groß Clock'ner 
OSMonitorKeyboardCase
Windows 7 x64 BenQ XL2411 Lioncast LK20 Sharkoon Rebel9 
MouseMouse PadAudio
Logitech G Pro Zowie G-SR Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium PCI-Express 
  hide details  
Reply
Fast enough
(15 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 6600k ASUS Z170 Pro Palit GeForce GTX 980 Ti 16 GB 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveCooling
Samsung Spinpoint F1 Samsung Spinpoint F1 Samsung SSD 750 EVO Alpenföhn Groß Clock'ner 
OSMonitorKeyboardCase
Windows 7 x64 BenQ XL2411 Lioncast LK20 Sharkoon Rebel9 
MouseMouse PadAudio
Logitech G Pro Zowie G-SR Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium PCI-Express 
  hide details  
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Mice
Overclock.net › Forums › Components › Mice › [Sponsored] YCCTEAM G10 Optical Wired Gaming Mouse Review