- 16 AWG was finally shipped from Icemodz last night.
- This Looks to be the same 22 AWG wire MainFrameCustoms Uses, All data matches(Thankfully the print on the wire helped). Since I have no idea nor does MFC know when their getting more 22 AWG wire in (Link: http://www.mouser.com/search/ProductDetail.aspx?r=566-9921-100-10
- The biggest issue with MFC is they don't stock enough supplies to cover the demand. Theirs about a month wait for their next major order to arrive. Their cable combs theirs about a four month wait (that's due to the fact that their combs have to be hand drilled).
- Touching up all my custom painted items before I finally apply the finishing coat to everything, to try to prevent & scratches or paint chips.
- I should be getting my big shipment of cable sleeving supplies tomorrow, Since I used International Express.
- For those needing MDPC-X or any kind of sleeving supplies Mod-One is currently having a sale. 15% of their entire store (Should have waited an extra day before I ordered my 100ft of small Sleeving)
- I'll most likely be using Darkside Sata Cables (Un-Sleeved) for my build. The one issue I found out with THW10 cases (All Double wide cases), Is it kind of knocks the Sata cables off to a certain degree. Not sure if using longer stand-offs would work. It might not allow the IO shield to placed in the cut out properly. I'll be returning the Round Sata cables ( These cables would have been allot better if they were already sleeved & had a latch at both ends).