Overclock.net › Forums › Components › Mice › Logitech G102 Prodigy
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Logitech G102 Prodigy - Page 112

post #1111 of 1324
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bucake View Post

i'd take a 3090 over a 3310
I have g102, revel and a lot of other mice, but Kana v2 @ 3090 is what I use for gaming.
I had zowie ZA and EC, loved the shape of the later, but 3310 is just unbearable, I cannot explain it. It is precise, but 3090 and zowie 3310 are just night and day.
post #1112 of 1324
Quote:
Originally Posted by vanir1337 View Post

I loved 3090 as well but I have absolutely zero problems with my ZA13 whatsoever.

i have no problems with the 3060, but if i compare it to the 3360 then i could argue that it's garbage.
arguably neither the 3310 or the 3060 are garbage "because they work", but now that we have the 3360, that's the reference i personally use.
3310 is dated budget hardware, seems weird to defend it..
post #1113 of 1324
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bucake View Post

i have no problems with the 3060, but if i compare it to the 3360 then i could argue that it's garbage.
arguably neither the 3310 or the 3060 are garbage "because they work", but now that we have the 3360, that's the reference i personally use.
3310 is dated budget hardware, seems weird to defend it..
tbh it seems weird to attack it or call it garbage but w/e
post #1114 of 1324
depends what you compare it to rolleyes.gif

more importantly imo, it never deserved the praise to begin with. i think the hype made people think that it's great, but it never was.
at best, it was a side-grade to existing sensors.

i mean, essentially it's fine because "it does the job", but there are plenty of sensors i'd rather use than it, including the mercury, am010 and 9500
post #1115 of 1324
Quote:
Originally Posted by numberfive View Post

no, mercury is quite picky in terms of the surface and tend to spin out quite often because of hair or fur
3310 is just garbage. and I don't think you can tell difference between 3366 and 3360

Yet 90% of pros are still using 3310 Zowie mice. Saying they're garbage is laughable. The difference between 3366 and 3310, while noticeable, it isn't huge. If you think a slightly better tracking sensor is going to take your skill to the next level or something, you're mistaken.
Edited by gene-z - 3/20/17 at 5:17pm
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 2500k, 4.2ghz @ stock voltage asus gene-z evga 1060 sc gskill 2x4gb ddr3 1866mhz 
Hard DriveOSMonitorKeyboard
samsung ssd 830 256gb w10 pro x64 dell s2417dg g-sync @ 165hz pok3r mx silent 
MouseMouse PadAudioOther
zowie fk1 @ 400 dpi, 1000hz zowie ps-r, zowie camade fulla 2 dac, akg k7xx sony a5000, 20.1mp 
  hide details  
Reply
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 2500k, 4.2ghz @ stock voltage asus gene-z evga 1060 sc gskill 2x4gb ddr3 1866mhz 
Hard DriveOSMonitorKeyboard
samsung ssd 830 256gb w10 pro x64 dell s2417dg g-sync @ 165hz pok3r mx silent 
MouseMouse PadAudioOther
zowie fk1 @ 400 dpi, 1000hz zowie ps-r, zowie camade fulla 2 dac, akg k7xx sony a5000, 20.1mp 
  hide details  
Reply
post #1116 of 1324
90% are sponsored wink.gif
and ofc shape is more important
but that doesnt matter that the pmw3366/3360 etc is just the better Sensor , and there are also mices wwith better clicklatency then the Zowie ...
post #1117 of 1324
Quote:
Originally Posted by Klopfer View Post

90% are sponsored wink.gif
and ofc shape is more important
but that doesnt matter that the pmw3366/3360 etc is just the better Sensor , and there are also mices wwith better clicklatency then the Zowie ...

 

How dare you expect anything for your money, you just have to get good at CS, because everyone plays CS, right?

post #1118 of 1324
Quote:
Originally Posted by Klopfer View Post

90% are sponsored wink.gif
and ofc shape is more important
but that doesnt matter that the pmw3366/3360 etc is just the better Sensor , and there are also mices wwith better clicklatency then the Zowie ...

You can repeat it all you want about the latency, sensor, etc - it's all been beaten into the ground and you're not bringing any new information to the table. It's the same boring discussion that has been repeated for the past 2 years and you act like you're bringing some new breaking information to the table.

My point was, you guys like to over exaggerate and act like Zowie products are awful. They're still the most popular e-sports mice on the market and beyond capable as a dedicated gaming mouse, and have been for years. 3310 is old, but it's still holds up well.
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 2500k, 4.2ghz @ stock voltage asus gene-z evga 1060 sc gskill 2x4gb ddr3 1866mhz 
Hard DriveOSMonitorKeyboard
samsung ssd 830 256gb w10 pro x64 dell s2417dg g-sync @ 165hz pok3r mx silent 
MouseMouse PadAudioOther
zowie fk1 @ 400 dpi, 1000hz zowie ps-r, zowie camade fulla 2 dac, akg k7xx sony a5000, 20.1mp 
  hide details  
Reply
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 2500k, 4.2ghz @ stock voltage asus gene-z evga 1060 sc gskill 2x4gb ddr3 1866mhz 
Hard DriveOSMonitorKeyboard
samsung ssd 830 256gb w10 pro x64 dell s2417dg g-sync @ 165hz pok3r mx silent 
MouseMouse PadAudioOther
zowie fk1 @ 400 dpi, 1000hz zowie ps-r, zowie camade fulla 2 dac, akg k7xx sony a5000, 20.1mp 
  hide details  
Reply
post #1119 of 1324
Quote:
Originally Posted by gene-z View Post

Yet 90% of pros are still using 3310 Zowie mice. Saying they're garbage is laughable. The difference between 3366 and 3310, while noticeable, it isn't huge. If you think a slightly better tracking sensor is going to take your skill to the next level or something, you're mistaken.

the "pro argument" is still just such a stupid one. wanna bet they could rock with older sensors just the same?
pros were incredible at their respective games long before the 3310 was released.

anyway, if the 3310 isn't garbage, then what sensor is?
my point is that it's not about performance in-game, but spec-comparisons between sensors.
because, like i said, pros are great even with "bad sensors". or did you think the VT5366 was good as well?



yeah, the pro argument... oneeyedsmiley02.png


edit: just because someone can perform well with a mouse, does not mean the sensor in it is good compared to others. by defending zowie specifically i'm not sure you're even getting the point. should i bring up the shape argument?
Edited by Bucake - 3/20/17 at 5:46pm
post #1120 of 1324
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bucake View Post

the "pro argument" is still just such a stupid one. wanna bet they could rock with older sensors just the same?
pros were incredible at their respective games long before the 3310 was released.

anyway, if the 3310 isn't garbage, then what sensor is?
my point is that it's not about performance in-game, but spec-comparisons between sensors.
because, like i said, pros are great even with "bad sensors". or did you think the VT5366 was good as well?



yeah, the pro argument... oneeyedsmiley02.png


edit: just because someone can perform well with a mouse, does not mean the sensor in it is good compared to others. by defending zowie specifically i'm not sure you're even getting the point. should i bring up the shape argument?

Yeah, you're right. Because a 3366/60 tracks slightly better than a 3310 (not a large difference, some can't even feel difference), that makes every other sensor that isn't a 3366/60 garbage. Great logic! This forum never ceases to amaze me with the stupidity of some of these posts.
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 2500k, 4.2ghz @ stock voltage asus gene-z evga 1060 sc gskill 2x4gb ddr3 1866mhz 
Hard DriveOSMonitorKeyboard
samsung ssd 830 256gb w10 pro x64 dell s2417dg g-sync @ 165hz pok3r mx silent 
MouseMouse PadAudioOther
zowie fk1 @ 400 dpi, 1000hz zowie ps-r, zowie camade fulla 2 dac, akg k7xx sony a5000, 20.1mp 
  hide details  
Reply
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 2500k, 4.2ghz @ stock voltage asus gene-z evga 1060 sc gskill 2x4gb ddr3 1866mhz 
Hard DriveOSMonitorKeyboard
samsung ssd 830 256gb w10 pro x64 dell s2417dg g-sync @ 165hz pok3r mx silent 
MouseMouse PadAudioOther
zowie fk1 @ 400 dpi, 1000hz zowie ps-r, zowie camade fulla 2 dac, akg k7xx sony a5000, 20.1mp 
  hide details  
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Mice
Overclock.net › Forums › Components › Mice › Logitech G102 Prodigy