Overclock.net › Forums › Components › Mice › Logitech G102 Prodigy
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Logitech G102 Prodigy - Page 119

post #1181 of 1223
this is what i kinda feel too, playing csgo with low sens, i just feel pressed to confidently aim at small things/pixels compared to my old mouse (abyssus 2014)... first i thought it was the light weight and new shape, but now i start blaming the sensor+mousepad combo frown.gif

btw does this sensor misbehave at "weird" settings like 750 or 850 dpi ?
or is it completely free of this nonsense ? coz i feel like this 800 dpi is a bit too low, would like to test 850, but afraid of jitter or instability
Edited by Unsaid90 - 4/1/17 at 11:02am
post #1182 of 1223
Hello, i was wondering is there huge difference between logi 102 and logi 102 IC Versions? i was looking at this one http://www.ebay.com/itm/122250126835?ul_noapp=true in desc. it doesn't say it's IC but i contacted seller he said it's IC version.
I need it for video editing and maybe for gaming (BF4) also i know it was been discussed already but i just wanted to ask if IC will be good for normal usage like video editing and slight gaming.
Cheers
post #1183 of 1223
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefag40 View Post

Hello, i was wondering is there huge difference between logi 102 and logi 102 IC Versions? i was looking at this one http://www.ebay.com/itm/122250126835?ul_noapp=true in desc. it doesn't say it's IC but i contacted seller he said it's IC version.
I need it for video editing and maybe for gaming (BF4) also i know it was been discussed already but i just wanted to ask if IC will be good for normal usage like video editing and slight gaming.
Cheers

You should get the G pro.

Look at this link. http://www.ebay.com/itm/Logitech-G-Pro-Gaming-FPS-Wired-Mouse-Advanced-Gaming-Sensor-Competitive-Play-/311822727029?hash=item489a153775:g:oYMAAOSwhQhYxuD4
i brought from these guys in the past a G303 refurb, works perfect.

I got myself the IC version of the G102 , the only diference its that dont come with the box in teory.
post #1184 of 1223
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefag40 View Post

Hello, i was wondering is there huge difference between logi 102 and logi 102 IC Versions? i was looking at this one http://www.ebay.com/itm/122250126835?ul_noapp=true in desc. it doesn't say it's IC but i contacted seller he said it's IC version.
I need it for video editing and maybe for gaming (BF4) also i know it was been discussed already but i just wanted to ask if IC will be good for normal usage like video editing and slight gaming.
Cheers

IC= internet cafe version. No box but same mouse.
post #1185 of 1223
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hika View Post

You should get the G pro.

Look at this link. http://www.ebay.com/itm/Logitech-G-Pro-Gaming-FPS-Wired-Mouse-Advanced-Gaming-Sensor-Competitive-Play-/311822727029?hash=item489a153775:g:oYMAAOSwhQhYxuD4
i brought from these guys in the past a G303 refurb, works perfect.

I got myself the IC version of the G102 , the only diference its that dont come with the box in teory.
Why would you recommend to buy basically the same mouse but refurbished and for the 2x price?
post #1186 of 1223
Quote:
Originally Posted by FeDoK View Post

Why would you recommend to buy basically the same mouse but refurbished and for the 2x price?


Hi, its not the same mouse.

Fedok Link . 28 USD.
My link 44 USD

I dont see the X2, and in the past i got things from that ESHOP , they work really well.

Because i have BOTH of the mouses and i can tell a huge diference between both mouses.
The only thing i dont like from the G pro is the cable.
All the other things seems better in the G pro.

Sensor, clicks, coating.
post #1187 of 1223
is there a way to make this mouse significantly lighter?
post #1188 of 1223
Quote:
Originally Posted by subreach87 View Post

is there a way to make this mouse significantly lighter?

You can open it up and cut some plastic away and remove the dpi button. I made a post a few pages back about it. Also, you can de-solder the side buttons and rgb led. I have a modded one that is super light I would sell for like $22 if anyone wants it.
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 2500k, 4.2ghz @ stock voltage asus gene-z evga 1060 ssc gskill 2x4gb ddr3 1866mhz 
Hard DriveOSMonitorKeyboard
samsung ssd 830 256gb w10 pro x64 dell s2417dg g-sync @ 165hz pok3r mx silent 
MouseMouse PadAudioOther
zowie fk1 @ 400 dpi, 1000hz zowie ps-r, zowie camade fulla 2 dac, akg k7xx sony a5000, 20.1mp 
  hide details  
Reply
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 2500k, 4.2ghz @ stock voltage asus gene-z evga 1060 ssc gskill 2x4gb ddr3 1866mhz 
Hard DriveOSMonitorKeyboard
samsung ssd 830 256gb w10 pro x64 dell s2417dg g-sync @ 165hz pok3r mx silent 
MouseMouse PadAudioOther
zowie fk1 @ 400 dpi, 1000hz zowie ps-r, zowie camade fulla 2 dac, akg k7xx sony a5000, 20.1mp 
  hide details  
Reply
post #1189 of 1223
Quote:
Originally Posted by qsxcv View Post

3366 has 2 frames of smoothing on srom7, no smoothing on srom8, and 2 frames on srom9

srom9 is the latest one for g502,g303,g900. i haven't checked for g pro and g403 but i assume it's the same


Cpate: "There is no smoothing on 3366. There is no alternate firmware for Pro."

Source: I asked, and he was kind enough to reply. Thanks Cpate!
post #1190 of 1223
2 frames is 2 frames, mister pate
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Mice
Overclock.net › Forums › Components › Mice › Logitech G102 Prodigy