Overclock.net › Forums › Components › Mice › Razer Deathadder Elite (2016)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Razer Deathadder Elite (2016) - Page 150

post #1491 of 1623
Quote:
Originally Posted by Notor1ouS View Post

are there people who have this mouse? I'm thinking of getting one.

could someone test the following please:

on the DA2013 it was possible to set up the mouse and close the software constantly. it still remembered dpi/pollingrate after reboot, without the software running (kicked it from autoruns).

does that still work on the DeathAdder Elite? (i just care for dpi/pollingrate)

It's probably the best DA Razer has made imo. Quality is pretty good with the only downside being the software, if you don't run 800 or 1800 dpi then you'll have to keep synapse open to adjust and save the dpi. Unless they changed the way their software works that's how it was when I had mine. For me it wasn't a big deal as I use 800 dpi so I just changed the polling rate from 500 which is the default to 1000 which saves after you exit synapse. The only reason I'm not currently using it is because my EC1-A is more comfortable for my hand. If I wanted the best performance out of a mouse and didn't care as much about comfort then it would be my main.
Edited by JsBee - 10/30/17 at 8:53am
post #1492 of 1623
Quote:
Originally Posted by JsBee View Post

if you don't run 800 or 1800 dpi then you'll have to keep synapse open to adjust and save the dpi. Unless they changed the way their software works that's how it was when I had mine. For me it wasn't a big deal as I use 800 dpi so I just changed the polling rate from 500 which is the default to 1000 which saves after you exit synapse. The only reason I'm not currenty using it is because my EC1-A is more comfortable for my hand. If I wanted the best performance out of a mouse and didn't care as much about comfort then it would be my main.


that sounds good for me then, since i only need to use 1800dpi (alternatively 1600dpi) with 1000hz polling rate.
and ive read very different things about what happens when you close synapse. (i dont need fancy dpi bindings/profiles)

i broke my old DA2013 and switched to the Zowie EC1-A, very good mouse too but the deathadder feels more comfortable for me (better sidegrip).
some shops offer the Elite for like 50-55eu (79€ before, which was too much for me), so finally i can go back to my beloved DA tongue.gif
post #1493 of 1623
You can close synapse and your settings will save like the previous chroma and 2013. The usual stuff like dpi, polling rate, colors. However dpi stages (and keybinds?) do not. So if you use any dpi that isn't one of the 5 predefined, you really don't want to touch those dpi buttons while synapse is off.
post #1494 of 1623
ok many thanks to both of you, that helps me alot. thumb.gif
will get my DA Elite next week and try it myself!
post #1495 of 1623
Quote:
Originally Posted by freedumb View Post

You can close synapse and your settings will save like the previous chroma and 2013. The usual stuff like dpi, polling rate, colors. However dpi stages (and keybinds?) do not. So if you use any dpi that isn't one of the 5 predefined, you really don't want to touch those dpi buttons while synapse is off.

just tested it by myself today (great mouse btw).
last used dpi + polling rate gets saved. synapse is not needed. (even the useless RGB gets saved tongue.gif)

i dont use any other dpi stages except 800 and 1800dpi, so it works perfectly for me.

thanks for the advices
thumb.gif
post #1496 of 1623
The Destiny x FINALMOUSE x Razer is one of the best looking around currently.





post #1497 of 1623
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhiZaRoaH View Post

The Destiny x FINALMOUSE x Razer is one of the best looking around currently.






Yeah, it's a very nice mouse. I use the vanilla black Elite (for only $54.99) but I seriously cannot justify $79.99 for the Destiny 2 version (even though it looks so awesome) rolleyes.gif
post #1498 of 1623
Quote:
Originally Posted by VESPA5 View Post

Yeah, it's a very nice mouse. I use the vanilla black Elite (for only $54.99) but I seriously cannot justify $79.99 for the Destiny 2 version (even though it looks so awesome) rolleyes.gif

Yep and the overwatch Elite as well. Best looks currently. I do not like $79 but hey.





post #1499 of 1623
The OW and D2 Elites are 96g not 105g like the regular elite, I confirmed this with Razer support.
post #1500 of 1623
Didn't someone that reviewed it actually find the standard elite to be 96g anyways? I'm not seeing anything conclusive that would explain why it's 9g lighter.
TBA
(17 items)
 
OverCoaster
(15 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
R7 1700 [3.7GHz] ASUS ROG Crosshair VI Hero [WiFi AC] Titan X Pascal [Hybrid] G.SKILL TridentZ 3200 [16GB] 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Samsung 960 Evo [500GB] Mushkin Enhanced Reactor [1TB] Celcius S36 + F120MP Windows 10 Professional [x64] 
MonitorMonitorKeyboardPower
Acer Predator X34 Dell E2417H HHKB Pro V2 [Black] EVGA 550 G2 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
Meshify C DeathAdder Elite QcK+ [Vault 111 Ed.] Schiit Bifrost Uber + Schiit Asgard 2 + TH-X00 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 7700K [4.7GHz] ASUS Z270i STRIX ASUS GTX 1070 FE Corsair Vengeance LPX 3K [16GB] 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Kingston HyperX Savage [480GB] Corsair H75 + F120MP Win 10 Pro [x64] Dell S2716DGR [144hz] 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
HHKB Pro v2 [White] Corsair SF600 NCASE M1 [v5] Logitech G502 
Mouse PadAudio
SS QcK Heavy AudioQuest Dragonfly Black + Sennhesier HD650 
  hide details  
Reply
TBA
(17 items)
 
OverCoaster
(15 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
R7 1700 [3.7GHz] ASUS ROG Crosshair VI Hero [WiFi AC] Titan X Pascal [Hybrid] G.SKILL TridentZ 3200 [16GB] 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Samsung 960 Evo [500GB] Mushkin Enhanced Reactor [1TB] Celcius S36 + F120MP Windows 10 Professional [x64] 
MonitorMonitorKeyboardPower
Acer Predator X34 Dell E2417H HHKB Pro V2 [Black] EVGA 550 G2 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
Meshify C DeathAdder Elite QcK+ [Vault 111 Ed.] Schiit Bifrost Uber + Schiit Asgard 2 + TH-X00 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 7700K [4.7GHz] ASUS Z270i STRIX ASUS GTX 1070 FE Corsair Vengeance LPX 3K [16GB] 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Kingston HyperX Savage [480GB] Corsair H75 + F120MP Win 10 Pro [x64] Dell S2716DGR [144hz] 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
HHKB Pro v2 [White] Corsair SF600 NCASE M1 [v5] Logitech G502 
Mouse PadAudio
SS QcK Heavy AudioQuest Dragonfly Black + Sennhesier HD650 
  hide details  
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Mice
Overclock.net › Forums › Components › Mice › Razer Deathadder Elite (2016)