Overclock.net › Forums › Components › Mice › Razer Deathadder Elite (2016)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Razer Deathadder Elite (2016) - Page 40

post #391 of 1505
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melan View Post

Rattling lens is a QC issue which, by the way, you could fix your self if you're not bothered with RMA procedures. I'll agree, it's not supposed to happen at all, but there are other examples of this happening on other mice. KPM is an example.

Your adjustment period will be a practice play and you don't need weeks for this. Been there, done that. Took 2 hours.

Why are you telling me to fix my mouse lmao. I mentioned rattle as an example, nowhere stating I am suffering from rattle issues. Adjustment period itself is dependent on a lot of factors, but I think there is a reason why pro's rarely change mice whereas OC forum users change mice on a frequent basis.

For all intents and purposes, chances are you would be a better player sticking with a worse mouse for a year, with 2,500 hours of time on it than a slightly better mouse with 2 hours on it. And chances are, if you switched to the better mouse and put 2,500 hours on it, you would improve marginally once again. In some games even a 1% increase in accuracy could result in a pretty momentous improvement.
Edited by whiteweazel21 - 10/1/16 at 1:57pm
post #392 of 1505
Pros rarely change mice is because they do fine with what they have and concentrate on what matters.

And I never told you to fix your mouse. I implied that you can do it if you're bothered to.
Obsidian
(17 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i7 3770K 4.5 @ 1.15v P8Z77-V PRO Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Crucial 16Gb 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Samsung 840 Pro 128Gb WD Caviar Blue 500Gb Be Quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB 
MonitorMonitorKeyboardPower
BenQ XL2411T Acer S220HQL CM Storm Quickfire Rapid EVGA Supernova G2 650W 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
Corsair Obsidian 550D Logitech G403 Wireless Artisan Zero XSoft Large Audinst HUD-MX2 
Audio
Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro 250 ohm 
  hide details  
Reply
Obsidian
(17 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i7 3770K 4.5 @ 1.15v P8Z77-V PRO Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Crucial 16Gb 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Samsung 840 Pro 128Gb WD Caviar Blue 500Gb Be Quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB 
MonitorMonitorKeyboardPower
BenQ XL2411T Acer S220HQL CM Storm Quickfire Rapid EVGA Supernova G2 650W 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
Corsair Obsidian 550D Logitech G403 Wireless Artisan Zero XSoft Large Audinst HUD-MX2 
Audio
Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro 250 ohm 
  hide details  
Reply
post #393 of 1505
Can someone do a top down view of all Elite internals. I wanna see if a 3389 WMO-Adder is possible. Thanks!
Edited by ralloff - 10/1/16 at 2:59pm
post #394 of 1505
ended up buying it..did the chroma have those plastic grooves on the scroll wheel? it's kinda bothering me for some reason. sensor feels good tho. right click feels a little more mushy than the left
post #395 of 1505
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melan View Post

Pros rarely change mice is because they do fine with what they have and concentrate on what matters.

And I never told you to fix your mouse. I implied that you can do it if you're bothered to.
Yeah you're wrong. Probably 50% of pro's find a mouse that they will stick with forever (i.e Kaerbye from Astralis(fk1 the yellow one) + Stanislaw from OG (also yellow fk1) where people like Karrigan in 6 months (g303->g402-> world of tanks DA->gpro) and Dev1ce change mice all the time (device in the last year has gone from g502->g402->g303->DA->g403. It is really a mixed bag as far as pro's go. Some also change their sensitivity slightly and others change their res when they think they are playing bad (think Cutler and Krimz). Honestly just do whatever makes you feel good. The reason they are so good at the game isn't their peripherals, its the 6,000 hours of competitive play they have in the game.


Edit: Those are just a couple of examples, I can list many more if you are interested. Also sorry that I wrote that so abrasively, came across nicer in my head.
post #396 of 1505
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eutheran View Post

Honestly just do whatever makes you feel good. The reason they are so good at the game isn't their peripherals, its the 6,000 hours of competitive play they have in the game.
So, you just proved my point.

Players who keep changing mice do that because their current driver gets in the way of their game. It's very well visible from the example you've provided why they did it.
Players who are satisfied with their current choice stick with it and play the damn game.
Obsidian
(17 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i7 3770K 4.5 @ 1.15v P8Z77-V PRO Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Crucial 16Gb 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Samsung 840 Pro 128Gb WD Caviar Blue 500Gb Be Quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB 
MonitorMonitorKeyboardPower
BenQ XL2411T Acer S220HQL CM Storm Quickfire Rapid EVGA Supernova G2 650W 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
Corsair Obsidian 550D Logitech G403 Wireless Artisan Zero XSoft Large Audinst HUD-MX2 
Audio
Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro 250 ohm 
  hide details  
Reply
Obsidian
(17 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i7 3770K 4.5 @ 1.15v P8Z77-V PRO Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Crucial 16Gb 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Samsung 840 Pro 128Gb WD Caviar Blue 500Gb Be Quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB 
MonitorMonitorKeyboardPower
BenQ XL2411T Acer S220HQL CM Storm Quickfire Rapid EVGA Supernova G2 650W 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
Corsair Obsidian 550D Logitech G403 Wireless Artisan Zero XSoft Large Audinst HUD-MX2 
Audio
Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro 250 ohm 
  hide details  
Reply
post #397 of 1505
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melan View Post

Rattling lens is a QC issue which, by the way, you could fix your self if you're not bothered with RMA procedures. I'll agree, it's not supposed to happen at all, but there are other examples of this happening on other mice. KPM is an example.

Your adjustment period will be a practice play and you don't need weeks for this. Been there, done that. Took 2 hours.

Btw, KPM problem was there cuz of 1-2 loose screws, it wasn't even mold problem.
post #398 of 1505
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melan View Post

Clicks will make some minor difference, yes depending if you need to spam them a lot. The major one will be always the shape.

BTW, shape is just initial comfort. After a couple hundred hours, your muscles, joints, and ligaments will adapt to the stress and that uncomfortable shape will mold itself to your hand. That's making the general assumption that the mouse isn't grossly mis-shaped, which most mice aren't. When you talk about shape, what you are really discussing is sensor position. As the sensor position changes in relation to the shape, the sensor position also changes depending on the shape, the position of your hand on the mouse, and the grip style itself. Depending on the shape, it may, again, bring the sensor closer to your palm, or towards your fingertips depending on the grip style you employ with the shape. In the same sense, the sensor position will change in relationship to your wrist, and various other angles.

So if you say sensor position doesn't matter, but then say the shape is the major factor of a mouse, I think you may be really clueless. Anyway, different methods of thought and not really related to the thread so I won't be replying this discussion any longer.
post #399 of 1505
oooo side button have a separate key plate. Gimme a left handed version and i'll be content for a long time tongue.gif
post #400 of 1505
I just picked one of these up at Best Buy. The clicks on these have very minimal travel on my copy, in fact I'd say it's the shallowest click I've experienced even compared to the g303. There's almost no pre-travel at all. They actuate with very little force, and the click consistency between m1 and m2 on this copy are way better than the gpro I have. I might have gotten a gpro dud or something, cause my m1 while acceptable, is a bit mushy and has much more pre-travel than m2. Anyway, I'm off to play around with this a bit.

I never got into the whole deathadder scene, so it's my first. But the shape itself is very comfortable on first impression.

P.S. As far as cable goes, it's a bit heavy, but really flexible and malleable compared to Logitech cables. I'll setup and see how that affects use.
Edited by whiteweazel21 - 10/1/16 at 3:09pm
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Mice
Overclock.net › Forums › Components › Mice › Razer Deathadder Elite (2016)