Overclock.net › Forums › Components › Mice › Razer Deathadder Elite (2016)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Razer Deathadder Elite (2016) - Page 5

post #41 of 1623
Quote:
Originally Posted by VESPA5 View Post

I never really had a problem with the Chroma's 3989 sensor. In fact, I think it's a lot snappier/responsive than my G303's 3366 sensor. I have a feeling Razer will release some generic rendition of the 336x sensor (kinda like they did when they stopped going with genuine MX Cherry switches and decided to go with cheaper renditions of it on their keyboards while still selling overpriced products).

fixed.
post #42 of 1623
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skylit View Post

????

3668/3888 are essentially Logitech's 2020 architecture. The same can be said about 3988 and it's roots (Was more than likely offered to Logitech first) . So instead of 3360 or 3366, you get a 3368 or w/e they wanna mark it as.

Woo!! so much better kappa.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯... I'm talking about general consumer perception
post #43 of 1623
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duality92 View Post

fixed.
lol. Fixed indeed! thumb.gif
post #44 of 1623
No improvements to the shape? No buy..

Quote:
Originally Posted by woll3 View Post

Bye 403, hello DA Elite, at least for me.

All respect.... wink.gif
Edited by popups - 9/27/16 at 10:05am
post #45 of 1623
Quote:
Originally Posted by VESPA5 View Post

I never really had a problem with the Chroma's 3989 sensor. In fact, I think it's a lot snappier/responsive than my G303's 3366 sensor. I have a feeling Razer will release some generic rendition of the 336x sensor (kinda like they did when they stopped going with genuine MX Cherry switches and decided to go with cheaper renditions of it on their keyboards).

If by snappier/responsive you mean less delayed, you are wrong. I'd avoid using those terms because they aren't true for that comparison pair. You can however prefer the tracking.
Edited by trism - 9/27/16 at 10:11am
post #46 of 1623
Quote:
Originally Posted by coldc0ffee View Post

¯\_(ツ)_/¯... I'm talking about general consumer perception

I didnt know the general consumer cared bout sensors and regardless, 450 IPS, 16000 DPI is "better" as spec'd. biggrin.gif
post #47 of 1623
http://www.razerzone.com/store/razer-gigantus#Elite%20Edition


How come no ones talking about this sick pad? non stitched and stitched versions + black edition.
post #48 of 1623
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skylit View Post

http://www.razerzone.com/store/razer-gigantus#Elite%20Edition


How come no ones talking about this sick pad? non stitched and stitched versions + black edition.

5mm thick / 10
post #49 of 1623
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skylit View Post

Other than that... ESPORTS!!!. Rather sad that everyone knew the direction, but marketing was too hesitant in pushing stuff like this 3 years ago. Doesn't matter if it's Logitech, Razer, or any other side brand. Everyone plays the scared card until we end up in a market that works off what every other industry has been doing for the past 50 years.

Overall I guess I'm salty that I was giving excuses in the past. I mean ya there are obviously external influences at work, but it sucks to see it coming to light when you were told it wouldn't work.

You mean that argument that I have been having for years about the direction of peripheral should take? If I remember correctly, you said it would not work because the general consumer doesn't give a crap. Of course regardless of "esports" the majority love them some RGB LEDs and braided cables.
post #50 of 1623
Quote:
Originally Posted by popups View Post

You mean that argument that I have been having for years about the direction of peripheral should take? If I remember correctly, you said it would not work because the general consumer doesn't give a crap. Of course regardless of "esports" the majority love them some RGB LEDs and braided cables.

I guess I had too much faith in peripheral markers at the time. So my apologies.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Mice
Overclock.net › Forums › Components › Mice › Razer Deathadder Elite (2016)