Overclock.net › Forums › Cooling › Water Cooling › Arctic Liquid Freezer 360
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Arctic Liquid Freezer 360 - Page 2

post #11 of 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by DawgBone View Post

What would you recommend that's available on the NA market? (Az is short for Arizona).
Sorry for the late reply, lost track of this thread. But pretty much what ciarlatano said. There are couple other options in Europe, but I doubt you'll ever see those in the US because of the Asetek Patents.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuZADAM View Post

I dont agree whit you. ı think you should read guru 3d review . ek series cant beat corsair h115i 280 mm radiator.

thanks

Well, there's your problem. rolleyes.gif
post #12 of 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilles3000 View Post

Sorry for the late reply, lost track of this thread. But pretty much what ciarlatano said. There are couple other options in Europe, but I doubt you'll ever see those in the US because of the Asetek Patents.
Well, there's your problem. rolleyes.gif

Is there a problem ? WHO say have a problem ? how did you know
post #13 of 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by ciarlatano View Post

I don't agree with you. I don't need to read the Guru 3D article. I have tested multiple samples of these in controlled environments with strict test methods. I can refer to actual doing it rather than reading a review.

You say you don't care guru 3d result so ı don't care other person test result, ı reference guru3d
post #14 of 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuZADAM View Post

You say you don't care guru 3d result so ı don't care other person test result, ı reference guru3d

Guru 3D's, their testing is inaccurate and incomplete.
post #15 of 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by doyll View Post

I don't agree with you, and I have used and tested a fair few AIO CLC and lots of air coolers. I've tested H110 variants against top air with high performance fans similar to what CLCs us and found air coolers at same noise levels to be 4-7c better cooling than CLCs


@ciarlatano has used and tested many more AIO, CLC and air coolers against each other and proved Asetek / sailboat CLC are simply not as good at similar noise levels.
He has also used, tested and compared top air coolers like Cryorig R1 be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 and PHanteks PH-TC14PE and found them to perform as good as NH-D15.


How many have you used and tested?

Well , can you say me which one better than corsair h115i or freezer 360 ? with reason.
post #16 of 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuZADAM View Post

Well , can you say me which one better than corsair h115i or freezer 360 ? with reason.
Neither one is any good .. in my opinion. Aluminum radiator, low flow pump, no provision to top up coolant if needed (it's needed after 2-3 years) are the main reasons. The proof is in the lack of documentaion about what the pump flowrate and what radiator is made of. Any company with even minimal quality will say the radiator is copper if it is .. because all aluminim radiators are pretty much garbage .. in my opinion.

Arctic doesn't even have any information or specifications showin on their website for the Freezer 360. doh.gif

Incidentally, my opinion is almost always the same as ciarlatano and Gilles3000. thumb.gif
Some of their cats I don't like.tongue.gif

I would go for Fractal Deisign Kelvin, Aphlacool Eisbaer and be quiet! Silent Loop over normal CLCs. I'm pretty sure they all use copper radiators, have better pump flowrate, have a fill plug in the pump to top up coolant, and are about the same price.
Edited by doyll - 10/3/16 at 6:44am
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Water Cooling
Overclock.net › Forums › Cooling › Water Cooling › Arctic Liquid Freezer 360