Welcome to the 2017 OCN Forum Folding War!
Thank you tic toc for the banner.
"What's the Forum Folding War?", I hear you ask. Well, in an effort to generate some momentum on OCN's Folding@Home team, and to get some competitiveness out of you all, we've decided to split the overclock forum up into Folding teams based around specific groups on the forum.
February 13th to the 20th; starting and finishing promptly at noon UTC.
Okay, so confirmed teams we have:
Main Stats Page: http://folding.axihub.ca/ffw.php
List of Teams: http://folding.axihub.ca/ffw_teams.php
Group 1 will be randomly distributed among the winning team.
Group 2 will be randomly distributed among the non-winning teams.
Group 3 will be available to all participants.
For OC Cash Prizes, Please Send me a PM with your Paypal Registered Email Address and the amount you have won. Once you have done that please go to Paypal and submit a money request to us by following these INSTRUCTIONS
Group 1 prizes:
- 5 x $50 - donated by OC.
Group 2 prizes:
- 6 x $25 - donated by OC.
Group 3 prizes:
- 10 x $10 - donated by OC.
- 1 sealed 1tb WD black wd1003fzex hard drive that I got on rma (Free shipping to contiguous US 48) donated by @BeerCan
- EVGA GeForce GTX 1050Ti SSC GAMING ACX 3.0 donated by @PR-Imagery - (3 year minimum OCN Folder determined by Foldathon participation badges, shipping covered up to $50 - which should cover most countries)
- A steam key for rocket league - Donated by @Deedaz
- EVGA GTX 970 currently in use during 2017 FFW - donated by @Lord Xeb - (Must have at least 1 OCN foldathon badge or 1 chimp challenge badge. Will cover shipping up to $50)
- ROSEWILL SRM-01 Micro ATX Mini Tower Computer Case - donated by @Tex1954, free shipping CONUS, everywhere else split shipping.
NOTE: Winners from Group 1 and 2 not eligible for Group 3 prizes (no double dipping )
How do I win?
Sign up for a team on the stats website and as long as you fold one WU during the event, we will include you in the prize draw.
What else do I have to do?
Fold your heart out. Use your team thread to ask questions, or stop by the Folding section and post a thread, We'll be happy to help. Also, send me cookies, I like cookies.