Overclock.net › Forums › Software, Programming and Coding › Networking & Security › Help on encypting my network connection
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Help on encypting my network connection

post #1 of 9
Thread Starter 
Hi OCN,

I have reason to believe that valuable information of mine isn't safe from outsiders when connected to a public network.
Recently i've been using a tor browser, but it is my understanding that even when using a tor browser over a wifi network, those in control of routers and other network peripherals are still able to view my network traffic, because i'm using their routers as a gateway to the tor servers, correct me if i'm wrong.

My question is, can i use some kind of software on my windows laptop that will encrypt all forms of internet activity before it leaves my laptop? This way, once it leaves my system, it should be gibberish to others.

Thanks!
Allround PC
(12 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Pentium G4560 MSI H110 Pro-VD 1050 Ti Crucial 8GB 
Hard DriveHard DriveOSMonitor
Samsung 840 Western Digital Green Win 10 x64 DELL 1080p IPS 21.5" 
KeyboardPowerMouse PadAudio
Logitech K120 Antec 450W Steelpad QCK+ Bayerdynamic DT770 Pro 
  hide details  
Reply
Allround PC
(12 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Pentium G4560 MSI H110 Pro-VD 1050 Ti Crucial 8GB 
Hard DriveHard DriveOSMonitor
Samsung 840 Western Digital Green Win 10 x64 DELL 1080p IPS 21.5" 
KeyboardPowerMouse PadAudio
Logitech K120 Antec 450W Steelpad QCK+ Bayerdynamic DT770 Pro 
  hide details  
Reply
post #2 of 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by unseen0 View Post

Hi OCN,

I have reason to believe that valuable information of mine isn't safe from outsiders when connected to a public network.
Recently i've been using a tor browser, but it is my understanding that even when using a tor browser over a wifi network, those in control of routers and other network peripherals are still able to view my network traffic, because i'm using their routers as a gateway to the tor servers, correct me if i'm wrong.

My question is, can i use some kind of software on my windows laptop that will encrypt all forms of internet activity before it leaves my laptop? This way, once it leaves my system, it should be gibberish to others.

Thanks!

And how would the other side decrypt it?
Ol' Sandy
(28 items)
 
"Zeus"
(12 items)
 
Elite Preview
(6 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Xeon E3-1230v3 Gigabyte GA-Z97X-UD5H-BK MSI Gaming GTX 980 Kingston 32GB (4x8) 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Plextor PX-256M5S 256GB Samsung EVO 1TB Hitachi HDS721010CLA332 Hitachi HDS723020BLA642 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveOptical Drive
Hitachi HDS723020BLA642 Hitachi HUA722010CLA330 WDC WD10EARS-00Z5B1 TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S223B 
CoolingCoolingOSMonitor
Phanteks PH-TC14PE with TY-140's Lamptron FCv5 (x2) Windows 8 Pro 64-bit Dell U2412M 
MonitorMonitorMonitorKeyboard
Dell U2412M Dell U2212HM Dell U2713HM Topre Realforce 87UB | Ducky DK9087 G2 Pro 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
Corsair AX-750 Corsair Obsidian 650D Logitech G700 XTRAC Ripper XXL 
AudioAudioAudioAudio
Beyerdynamic DT-770 Pro 250ohm Schiit Bifrost DAC Schiit Asgard 2 HiVi Swan M50W 2.1 
CPUMotherboardRAMHard Drive
Intel Xeon E5-2620 Super Micro X9SRL-F-B 128GB 1333MHz LSI 9271-8i 
OSPowerCase
VMware ESXi 5.5 SeaSonic SS-400FL2 Fractal Define R3 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i5-3437U HP EliteBook Folio 9470m  Intel HD Graphics 4000  16GB DDR3 SDRAM 
Hard DriveOS
256GB SSD Windows 10 Insider Preview 
  hide details  
Reply
Ol' Sandy
(28 items)
 
"Zeus"
(12 items)
 
Elite Preview
(6 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Xeon E3-1230v3 Gigabyte GA-Z97X-UD5H-BK MSI Gaming GTX 980 Kingston 32GB (4x8) 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Plextor PX-256M5S 256GB Samsung EVO 1TB Hitachi HDS721010CLA332 Hitachi HDS723020BLA642 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveOptical Drive
Hitachi HDS723020BLA642 Hitachi HUA722010CLA330 WDC WD10EARS-00Z5B1 TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S223B 
CoolingCoolingOSMonitor
Phanteks PH-TC14PE with TY-140's Lamptron FCv5 (x2) Windows 8 Pro 64-bit Dell U2412M 
MonitorMonitorMonitorKeyboard
Dell U2412M Dell U2212HM Dell U2713HM Topre Realforce 87UB | Ducky DK9087 G2 Pro 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
Corsair AX-750 Corsair Obsidian 650D Logitech G700 XTRAC Ripper XXL 
AudioAudioAudioAudio
Beyerdynamic DT-770 Pro 250ohm Schiit Bifrost DAC Schiit Asgard 2 HiVi Swan M50W 2.1 
CPUMotherboardRAMHard Drive
Intel Xeon E5-2620 Super Micro X9SRL-F-B 128GB 1333MHz LSI 9271-8i 
OSPowerCase
VMware ESXi 5.5 SeaSonic SS-400FL2 Fractal Define R3 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i5-3437U HP EliteBook Folio 9470m  Intel HD Graphics 4000  16GB DDR3 SDRAM 
Hard DriveOS
256GB SSD Windows 10 Insider Preview 
  hide details  
Reply
post #3 of 9
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by tompsonn View Post

And how would the other side decrypt it?

Good point. i guess that pretty much sums up that it's not possible.
Any other way to protect myself? i'd like some anonymity while using the internet
Allround PC
(12 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Pentium G4560 MSI H110 Pro-VD 1050 Ti Crucial 8GB 
Hard DriveHard DriveOSMonitor
Samsung 840 Western Digital Green Win 10 x64 DELL 1080p IPS 21.5" 
KeyboardPowerMouse PadAudio
Logitech K120 Antec 450W Steelpad QCK+ Bayerdynamic DT770 Pro 
  hide details  
Reply
Allround PC
(12 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Pentium G4560 MSI H110 Pro-VD 1050 Ti Crucial 8GB 
Hard DriveHard DriveOSMonitor
Samsung 840 Western Digital Green Win 10 x64 DELL 1080p IPS 21.5" 
KeyboardPowerMouse PadAudio
Logitech K120 Antec 450W Steelpad QCK+ Bayerdynamic DT770 Pro 
  hide details  
Reply
post #4 of 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by unseen0 View Post

Good point. i guess that pretty much sums up that it's not possible.
Any other way to protect myself? i'd like some anonymity while using the internet

How paranoid do you want to go...

You could get a VPS in a data centre. Use it as a remote desktop. Connect between the two with a vpn. Basically a proxy.

This means your PC isn't browsing the web, just sending encrypted data to a data centre. The VPS is the one sending internet traffic out. Unless they can grab the traffic coming out of the data centre. If you ever feel compromised. Burn the VPS. Acquire a new on in another location.

Could also use tor on the VPS and other stuff like that.

On the flip side of that, all it takes is one bad backbone router and they can grab any and all data anyways.
Edited by BritishBob - 11/10/16 at 3:00am
Don't Push that!
(21 items)
 
 
TheBeast
(10 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
3930k ASUS ROG Rampage IV Sapphire 7970 16 GB Samsung DDR3 @ 1600 8-8-8-24 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Crucial 128GB 2.5" M4 SSD  WD Red 1TB WD Red 1TB WD Red 1TB 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingCooling
WD Red 1TB LiteOn iHAS124-19 24x DVD±RW DL & RAM SATA Optical Silver Arrow Bitfenix Spectre Pro 200mm 
CoolingOSPowerCase
Bitfenix Spectre Pro 230mm Windows 7 Corsair Professional Series AX750 750W Modular PSU Coolermaster HAF X 
MouseAudio
SteelSeries Sensei Laser Gaming Mouse ASUS XONAR DG 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 P5B-Deluxe Radeon HD 5970 Corsair  
CoolingCase
Hyper 212 Modded Cream Tower of Death 
CPUCPUCPUCPU
AMD Opteron 8439 SE AMD Opteron 8439 SE AMD Opteron 8439 SE AMD Opteron 8439 SE 
MotherboardGraphicsRAMRAM
H8QM8 560ti Kingston  Kingston  
RAMRAM
Kingston  Kingston  
  hide details  
Reply
Don't Push that!
(21 items)
 
 
TheBeast
(10 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
3930k ASUS ROG Rampage IV Sapphire 7970 16 GB Samsung DDR3 @ 1600 8-8-8-24 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Crucial 128GB 2.5" M4 SSD  WD Red 1TB WD Red 1TB WD Red 1TB 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingCooling
WD Red 1TB LiteOn iHAS124-19 24x DVD±RW DL & RAM SATA Optical Silver Arrow Bitfenix Spectre Pro 200mm 
CoolingOSPowerCase
Bitfenix Spectre Pro 230mm Windows 7 Corsair Professional Series AX750 750W Modular PSU Coolermaster HAF X 
MouseAudio
SteelSeries Sensei Laser Gaming Mouse ASUS XONAR DG 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 P5B-Deluxe Radeon HD 5970 Corsair  
CoolingCase
Hyper 212 Modded Cream Tower of Death 
CPUCPUCPUCPU
AMD Opteron 8439 SE AMD Opteron 8439 SE AMD Opteron 8439 SE AMD Opteron 8439 SE 
MotherboardGraphicsRAMRAM
H8QM8 560ti Kingston  Kingston  
RAMRAM
Kingston  Kingston  
  hide details  
Reply
post #5 of 9
There are two questions to answer here really, 1) How can you keep your internet traffic private when using public internet spots, lets say starbucks with a shady looking fellow dressed in white and black stripes, with a ski mask sat hunched over his computer sat in a corner (thats how hackers dress right?), and 2) How do you stay anonymous on the internet, and i guess maybe 3) how does tor work


The first question
Generally the bestway to achieve this is by using a VPN (Virtual Private Network), they way these work is you have a client on your computer which takes all your network connections, encrypts them, and sends them onto a remote host, where they then get decrypted, and sent onto the end host. There are a few different ways of doing this, you could use a VPS to host something such as OpenVPN (A SSL VPN) (Arguably the best and most secure one), and then connect to this whenever you use a open network. This way the shady guy sees TLS traffic to a remote host, and has no way of reading it. A easier, low tech way could be host Rdesktop at home, then connect to this and browse through this machine, again works the same way but would be much slower

A more indepth look at the types of VPNS can be found here
https://www.bestvpn.com/blog/4147/pptp-vs-l2tp-vs-openvpn-vs-sstp-vs-ikev2/

If you dont wish to host this yourself, there are providers on the internet which claim to offer these form of services, however if you are paranoid enough to want to use it, you should be paranoid to ask 'But what if they are not doing as they say'

Second Question
Staying anonymous online is a hard one, This is because of two main ways of tracking you, cookies in ads, and your browser fingerprint. The best option here is to Use a add blocker, and clear cookies once in a while. Lots of people have the idea that your IP address can lead you to the front door, but it doesnt, it leads to your ISP in which case they are the ones who lead to your door.

Third question Tor
Tor works by bouncing your connection through three hosts, it is first encrypted with the private key of the third, then the second, then the first. As such the first, and second hops only see TLS traffic and have no way of reading your stuff. The 'Exit' (third) node is able to see your traffic as you sent it, in theory this can be tracked back to your IP and it has been done in the past. As our freind Mr.Robot said
Quote:
The Onion routing protocol is not as anonymous as you think it is. Whoever controls the exit nodes is the one who controls the traffic, which makes me… the one in control.

As a side note, to protect your traffic you should be looking for HTTPS, its the best way of doing this, shame ocn doesnt have TLS really!
Edited by Ulquiorra - 11/10/16 at 2:53am
Escobar
(9 items)
 
Supercomputer ^_^
(13 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
1055T M4A88T-D EVO USB3 ATI 6850 4 GB 
Optical DriveOSMonitorKeyboard
DVD RW Windows 8 Pro lp1900 + 2 X 15 inch dell Microsoft Comfort Curve 
PowerCase
600watt thermaltake antec 200 
  hide details  
Reply
Escobar
(9 items)
 
Supercomputer ^_^
(13 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
1055T M4A88T-D EVO USB3 ATI 6850 4 GB 
Optical DriveOSMonitorKeyboard
DVD RW Windows 8 Pro lp1900 + 2 X 15 inch dell Microsoft Comfort Curve 
PowerCase
600watt thermaltake antec 200 
  hide details  
Reply
post #6 of 9
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by BritishBob View Post

How paranoid do you want to go...

You could get a VPS in a data centre. Use it as a remote desktop. Connect between the two with a vpn. Basically a proxy.

This means your PC isn't browsing the web, just sending encrypted data to a data centre. The VPS is the one sending internet traffic out. Unless they can grab the traffic coming out of the data centre. If you ever feel compromised. Burn the VPS. Acquire a new on in another location.

Could also use tor on the VPS and other stuff like that.

On the flip side of that, all it takes is one bad backbone router and they can grab any and all data anyways.

That actually made me chuckle smile.gif i get what you're saying, i just want to remain anonymous.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulquiorra View Post

There are two questions to answer here really, 1) How can you keep your internet traffic private when using public internet spots, lets say starbucks with a shady looking fellow dressed in white and black stripes, with a ski mask sat hunched over his computer sat in a corner (thats how hackers dress right?), and 2) How do you stay anonymous on the internet, and i guess maybe 3) how does tor work


The first question
Generally the bestway to achieve this is by using a VPN (Virtual Private Network), they way these work is you have a client on your computer which takes all your network connections, encrypts them, and sends them onto a remote host, where they then get decrypted, and sent onto the end host. There are a few different ways of doing this, you could use a VPS to host something such as OpenVPN (A SSL VPN) (Arguably the best and most secure one), and then connect to this whenever you use a open network. This way the shady guy sees TLS traffic to a remote host, and has no way of reading it. A easier, low tech way could be host Rdesktop at home, then connect to this and browse through this machine, again works the same way but would be much slower

A more indepth look at the types of VPNS can be found here
https://www.bestvpn.com/blog/4147/pptp-vs-l2tp-vs-openvpn-vs-sstp-vs-ikev2/

If you dont wish to host this yourself, there are providers on the internet which claim to offer these form of services, however if you are paranoid enough to want to use it, you should be paranoid to ask 'But what if they are not doing as they say'

Second Question
Staying anonymous online is a hard one, This is because of two main ways of tracking you, cookies in ads, and your browser fingerprint. The best option here is to Use a add blocker, and clear cookies once in a while. Lots of people have the idea that your IP address can lead you to the front door, but it doesnt, it leads to your ISP in which case they are the ones who lead to your door.

Third question Tor
Tor works by bouncing your connection through three hosts, it is first encrypted with the private key of the third, then the second, then the first. As such the first, and second hops only see TLS traffic and have no way of reading your stuff. The 'Exit' (third) node is able to see your traffic as you sent it, in theory this can be tracked back to your IP and it has been done in the past. As our freind Mr.Robot said
As a side note, to protect your traffic you should be looking for HTTPS, its the best way of doing this, shame ocn doesnt have TLS really!

All answers so far have been clear, thanks so far!
I'm already using a VPN that i set up at home, works like a charm. However, i'm curious to whether my data is readable in the public network or not?
Far as i know, the VPN will router my laptop to the vpn, but it has to go over the internet connection im connected with, so they may be able to read it.
Allround PC
(12 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Pentium G4560 MSI H110 Pro-VD 1050 Ti Crucial 8GB 
Hard DriveHard DriveOSMonitor
Samsung 840 Western Digital Green Win 10 x64 DELL 1080p IPS 21.5" 
KeyboardPowerMouse PadAudio
Logitech K120 Antec 450W Steelpad QCK+ Bayerdynamic DT770 Pro 
  hide details  
Reply
Allround PC
(12 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Pentium G4560 MSI H110 Pro-VD 1050 Ti Crucial 8GB 
Hard DriveHard DriveOSMonitor
Samsung 840 Western Digital Green Win 10 x64 DELL 1080p IPS 21.5" 
KeyboardPowerMouse PadAudio
Logitech K120 Antec 450W Steelpad QCK+ Bayerdynamic DT770 Pro 
  hide details  
Reply
post #7 of 9
Which sort of VPN? smile.gif

Some VPN's are made to just 'move' your traffic, think of them like messenger's, whilse others are aimed to move and secure it, think of like armorded cars


Im going to take a stab and guess its maybe either windows PPTP or L2TP? If so, it is, and it isnt, PPTP and l2tp have multiple known flaws which could allow for an attacker to intercept and either man in the middle the traffic, or decrypt it and read it in as you are using it, the two protocols are 'Meh' at best

Keep in mind the chances o running into someone like the guy in the stripy shirt are relatively low, unless your in a major transit spot, or say Vegas next year in july, in which case, dont use the wifi wink.gif
Escobar
(9 items)
 
Supercomputer ^_^
(13 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
1055T M4A88T-D EVO USB3 ATI 6850 4 GB 
Optical DriveOSMonitorKeyboard
DVD RW Windows 8 Pro lp1900 + 2 X 15 inch dell Microsoft Comfort Curve 
PowerCase
600watt thermaltake antec 200 
  hide details  
Reply
Escobar
(9 items)
 
Supercomputer ^_^
(13 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
1055T M4A88T-D EVO USB3 ATI 6850 4 GB 
Optical DriveOSMonitorKeyboard
DVD RW Windows 8 Pro lp1900 + 2 X 15 inch dell Microsoft Comfort Curve 
PowerCase
600watt thermaltake antec 200 
  hide details  
Reply
post #8 of 9
I like the other answers presented here so far, but one point I would add focus too, is perspective.

I like the idea of using a VPN in general if you feel you need more security or anonymity. Pay for a secure VPN (none of that freeware) and have your internet run over that. That would be step one to me. The real issue with remaining anonymous is simply what you DO online. Visiting sites leaves marks of who you are relative to your connection. Depending on cookie access needed and allowed with your general computer security, there are also traces of 'you' left that way on some web server somewhere.

Plus, a VPN is only going to act as a point to point redirect in most cases, only obscuring the appearance of your original source. IF someone wanted to target you, they would already have to have an idea of what you do online, where you frequent, etc. If you're concerned about wifi packet sniffer, than yes, a VPN should be sufficient to make that data 'secure'.

You didn't say it outright, but if you do feel you're being targeted, you have to take into account several other layers of security and being observant. At the least, I would say a VPN is the bare minimum.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulquiorra View Post

Which sort of VPN? smile.gif

Some VPN's are made to just 'move' your traffic, think of them like messenger's, whilse others are aimed to move and secure it, think of like armorded cars


Im going to take a stab and guess its maybe either windows PPTP or L2TP? If so, it is, and it isnt, PPTP and l2tp have multiple known flaws which could allow for an attacker to intercept and either man in the middle the traffic, or decrypt it and read it in as you are using it, the two protocols are 'Meh' at best

Keep in mind the chances o running into someone like the guy in the stripy shirt are relatively low, unless your in a major transit spot, or say Vegas next year in july, in which case, dont use the wifi wink.gif

I agree. It all depends on what sort of encapsulation they use on the tunnel and if they choose to encrypt it. Even then, that's just the connection from you to that server. From there there are fewer options on keeping traffic encrypted to all websites you go to as they may simply reject you. You can't go to a normal website using encrypted data, since they don't see it to decrypt and will just dump it at their host router. Encrypting is along a number of hops is all good and well, but at some point, somewhere... it's not encrypted.
Malice
(18 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i5 2500K ASUS P8Z68-V GEN3 Gigabyte 7950 Windforce 3 G Skill Ripjaw X 8GB 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Corsair Force Series 3 SSD 240GB Samsung 500gb HDD  Samsung 300gb HDD Seagate 500gb HDD 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
Seagate 1TB HDD LG DVD Super-Multi Zalman CNPS9900MAX-B CPU cooler Windows 7 64 Pro 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
ASUS VH236H 23" HD Saitek Eclipse I Backlit - Blue Cooler Master Silent Pro 800W Gold Cooler Master HAF932 Advanced 
MouseAudio
Roccat Kone+ Razer Carcharias 
  hide details  
Reply
Malice
(18 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i5 2500K ASUS P8Z68-V GEN3 Gigabyte 7950 Windforce 3 G Skill Ripjaw X 8GB 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Corsair Force Series 3 SSD 240GB Samsung 500gb HDD  Samsung 300gb HDD Seagate 500gb HDD 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
Seagate 1TB HDD LG DVD Super-Multi Zalman CNPS9900MAX-B CPU cooler Windows 7 64 Pro 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
ASUS VH236H 23" HD Saitek Eclipse I Backlit - Blue Cooler Master Silent Pro 800W Gold Cooler Master HAF932 Advanced 
MouseAudio
Roccat Kone+ Razer Carcharias 
  hide details  
Reply
post #9 of 9
The best you are going to be able to do is use a private VPN from a reputable company, only use SSL on websites, turn off private tracking and cookies, use adblock, use antivirus, and use something like duckduckgo instead of google. Also I would suggest a plugin called HTTPS Anywhere. https://www.eff.org/Https-Everywhere
Beastmode Engaged
(13 items)
 
My desktop
(12 items)
 
First Desktop
(11 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i7 4790k @ 4.6Ghz 1.3 volt GIGABYTE GA-Z97N-WIFI LGA 1150 Intel Z97 HDMI S... EVGA GTX 980 FTW ACX 2.0 4GB CORSAIR Vengeance Pro 16GB (2 x 8GB) 240-Pin DD... 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Samsung 850 Pro Series Corsair H100i Windows 10 Pro Dell 27 inch 144hz G-SYNC Gaming Monitor 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Corsair K65 FSP Group AURUM 92+ Series PT-550M 550W PLUS PL... Corsair Graphite Series White Steel Mini-ITX 38... Razer Naga Hex 
Audio
Steel Series Arctis 5 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
AMD FX-8350 Vishera @ 4.86 Ghz 1.5V ASUS SABERTOOTH 990FX R2.0 AM3+ AMD 990FX EVGA GTX 660 TI 3GB EVGA GTX 660Ti FTW+ 3GB 
RAMHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
16 GB DDR3 1600 G.Skill Samsung Pro 850 256GB SSD LG BD Corsair H110i 
OSPowerCaseOther
Windows 7x64 Professional CORSAIR HX Series HX750 750W ATX12V Antec LanBoy Air 5 switch fan controller 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD Phenom X4 965 Black Edition MSI NF750-G55 AM3 NVIDIA nForce 750a SLI HDMI ATX ASUS GTX 550TI 1GB 8GB 1333 DDR3 G. Skill (2x 4GB) 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
1x 500 GB Western Digital Caviar Black 7200RPM Samsung DVD  Stock air Windows 7 Professional x64 
PowerCaseAudio
700 Watt Rosewill Rosewill CHALLENGER Black Gaming ATX Mid Tower ... Integrated  
  hide details  
Reply
Beastmode Engaged
(13 items)
 
My desktop
(12 items)
 
First Desktop
(11 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i7 4790k @ 4.6Ghz 1.3 volt GIGABYTE GA-Z97N-WIFI LGA 1150 Intel Z97 HDMI S... EVGA GTX 980 FTW ACX 2.0 4GB CORSAIR Vengeance Pro 16GB (2 x 8GB) 240-Pin DD... 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Samsung 850 Pro Series Corsair H100i Windows 10 Pro Dell 27 inch 144hz G-SYNC Gaming Monitor 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Corsair K65 FSP Group AURUM 92+ Series PT-550M 550W PLUS PL... Corsair Graphite Series White Steel Mini-ITX 38... Razer Naga Hex 
Audio
Steel Series Arctis 5 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
AMD FX-8350 Vishera @ 4.86 Ghz 1.5V ASUS SABERTOOTH 990FX R2.0 AM3+ AMD 990FX EVGA GTX 660 TI 3GB EVGA GTX 660Ti FTW+ 3GB 
RAMHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
16 GB DDR3 1600 G.Skill Samsung Pro 850 256GB SSD LG BD Corsair H110i 
OSPowerCaseOther
Windows 7x64 Professional CORSAIR HX Series HX750 750W ATX12V Antec LanBoy Air 5 switch fan controller 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD Phenom X4 965 Black Edition MSI NF750-G55 AM3 NVIDIA nForce 750a SLI HDMI ATX ASUS GTX 550TI 1GB 8GB 1333 DDR3 G. Skill (2x 4GB) 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
1x 500 GB Western Digital Caviar Black 7200RPM Samsung DVD  Stock air Windows 7 Professional x64 
PowerCaseAudio
700 Watt Rosewill Rosewill CHALLENGER Black Gaming ATX Mid Tower ... Integrated  
  hide details  
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Networking & Security
Overclock.net › Forums › Software, Programming and Coding › Networking & Security › Help on encypting my network connection