Overclock.net › Forums › Components › Mice › Alternative Logitech G Pro Mouse feet?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Alternative Logitech G Pro Mouse feet?

post #1 of 21
Thread Starter 
Anybody knows if corepad mx518(V1) mouse skates will fit logitech g pro or not?
IE 3.0 doesnt fit, and hyperglide g pro feets are still in development.
Edited by karrrambaa - 12/3/16 at 9:04am
post #2 of 21
you can get g pro feet on ebay by hotline games.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Hotline-Games-Logitech-G-Pro-Mouse-Feet-/112182621259?ssPageName=STRK:MESE:ITGo
post #3 of 21
Thread Starter 
thanks, but i m asking about if mx518 feets will fit because i would need to wait 40-45 days for this hotline g pro feets to be delivered (
Edited by karrrambaa - 12/2/16 at 2:08pm
post #4 of 21
I personally ordered Hotline Games feet for my G403 and G Pro and I couldn't be happier, I think waiting might be worth it! thumb.gif

As for the other feet you refer to, I have no idea if they fit, sorry!
post #5 of 21
Thread Starter 
QuiGGua, do you feel your hotline g pro glides faster or slower than was, or maybe it is the same, just without the feeling that your default mouse feets scrape the mousepad?
post #6 of 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by karrrambaa View Post

Anybody knows if corepad mx518(V1) mouse skates will fit logitech g pro or not?
IE 3.0 doesnt fit, and hyperglide g pro feets are still in development.
http://www.hyperglide.net/
HyperGlide just released their G Pro mouse skates.
post #7 of 21
yes 518v1 feet will fit
post #8 of 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by karrrambaa View Post

QuiGGua, do you feel your hotline g pro glides faster or slower than was, or maybe it is the same, just without the feeling that your default mouse feets scrape the mousepad?

Both faster/smoother and the mouse feels lighter because it doesn't touch the pad. I also did the CeeSA mod to both the G403 and the G Pro, so my mice feel like I'm playing with a cloud in my hand.
post #9 of 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by SynergyCB View Post

http://www.hyperglide.net/
HyperGlide just released their G Pro mouse skates.

When is it planned for G403? Does anyone know?
post #10 of 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by rivage View Post

When is it planned for G403? Does anyone know?
My guess would be not for a few months because HyperGlide haven't announced any plans on G403 feet. HyperGlide announced they were working on G Pro feet on Sept. 29 2016. So it took about 2 months for them to release them.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Mice
Overclock.net › Forums › Components › Mice › Alternative Logitech G Pro Mouse feet?