Artisan Program Overview
The Overclock.net Artisan program allows talented members in good standing the opportunity to offer their products / services directly to the Overclock.net membership by selling them from a dedicated subsection of the community.
Who is This Program For?
Individuals from the community who are creating relevant goods or services, meet the eligibility requirements listed below, and who would like to sell products within Overclock.net - but do not have the means/justification to join the Official Vendor program and sell offsite.
What Will Artisans Receive?
A one year prepaid Artisan subscription includes:
- Inclusion within a dedicated Artisan sales forum
- Access to a private Artisan/Staff forum
- An Artisan postbit badge
- 1 week of featured promotion on Overclock.net homepage
- 1 Year Overclocked Account Subscription
- Have earned at least 75 reps within the Overclock.net community
- Have a reputation for top notch work
- Be in good standing within the Overclock.net community and broader overclocking/enthusiast community
- Offering a product or service of substantial creative work. If in doubt about what this means, consult management - things which generally qualify are goods you have produced yourself, products of your own design, artistic customization to retail products, etc
Product / Service Listing Fee
- Low Introductory Fee is available for first time Artisans for the first year at $30 per listing (A maximum of 3 listings). After the first year prices revert to the below renewal options.
- For those wanting to list more than 3 services/products will need to move up to the Dedicated Forum option at $200 yearly. This entitles you to a Dedicated Sales forum which you can customize to your liking and treat it as your ''Store'' on OCN.
A product listing consists of one specific product or service offered by an Artisan. A listing may offer multiple variants of color and system compatibility, but substantive differences will constitute a new listing. Each product generation will be treated as a new listing.
Artisan Renewal Fee's
- $60 fee per listing per year (A maximum of 3 listings)
- $200 per year for a dedicated forum in which to list more than 3 listings
For renewals please contact ENTERPRISE and payment details will be made available.
- Overclock.net reserves the right to revoke Artisan status for any reason and without refund
- Artisans agree that they will not solicit members beyond the scope and duration of the outlined terms
- All promotion/sales must be conducted on Overclock.net.
How to Become an Artisan?
- Ensure you meet the requirements outlined above.
- Contact Chipp/ENTERPRISE directly for confirmation and to discuss featured content
How to Pay via Paypal
- Subscribe via: http://www.overclock.net/payment.php for 1-3 item listings. To subscribe to the $200 yearly option, including your own forum, please contact us directly in order to make arrangements.
Overclock.net Registered Artisans
|Custom 3D Printing Service||http://www.overclock.net/t/1614570/duality92s-custom-3d-printing-service/||Duality92|