Overclock.net › Forums › Components › Mice › Roccat Kone Pure Owl-Eye (2017) - 3361 - 88g
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Roccat Kone Pure Owl-Eye (2017) - 3361 - 88g - Page 40

post #391 of 1006
Deathadder Elite and Zowie mice have the best cords, braided doesn't really matter in that respect. The Kone Pure has an OK cord, not terrible but not great. Hopefully the 2017 version has improved it.
post #392 of 1006
is that a sauron portrait you have there lel
post #393 of 1006
i mean morgoth
post #394 of 1006
Quote:
Originally Posted by lyrill View Post

i mean morgoth

Show some respect and call him by his given name, Melkor.

But seriously, there's a woman on DeviantArt who draws portraits from the Middle Earth universe, they are really quite amazing: http://kimberly80.deviantart.com/gallery/
post #395 of 1006
As much as I wanted this mouse, I had to swap out my KPO for a KPOM today. I had rubbed off so much coating in the years I've had it that it was actually collecting dirt on the plastic and just felt gross no matter how many times I cleaned it.

So weird using a mouse that isn't broken in... girlfriend said it "clicks to loud"... as I type on a mechanical keyboard with Kailh blues.
post #396 of 1006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Derp View Post

Braided doesn't necessarily mean it's a bad cable. Most people that have tried the Deathadder Elite have had nothing but good things to say about that braided cable.

I agree that a braided cable can be good and a not braided one can be bad. I guess it is me not liking the scratchy noise/feeling a braided cable makes on my mousepad.
post #397 of 1006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellino View Post

Why not? Does the tilt make the wheel bad or something? Just asking, I only had tilting mice and they seemed good enough :/

I tested the Kone XTD which has tilt function and I was a bit impressed because it was much more solid than logitechs solution.
But I still don't like to press the middle click then because you will tilt the scrollwheel to left or right automatically if you press the middle click too hard.

So, for gaming the pure scrollwheel is much better in my opinion!

I found out that the Kone XTD is a bit too large and the Pure is a bit too small biggrin.gif
Will try the new Pure anyway.
post #398 of 1006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Decade View Post

So weird using a mouse that isn't broken in... girlfriend said it "clicks to loud"... as I type on a mechanical keyboard with Kailh blues.

Then you should tell her to stop screaming when your pummeling her in bed devil-smiley-019.gif .
post #399 of 1006
Quote:
Originally Posted by D4rknVidia View Post

I tested the Kone XTD which has tilt function and I was a bit impressed because it was much more solid than logitechs solution.
But I still don't like to press the middle click then because you will tilt the scrollwheel to left or right automatically if you press the middle click too hard.

So, for gaming the pure scrollwheel is much better in my opinion!

I found out that the Kone XTD is a bit too large and the Pure is a bit too small biggrin.gif
Will try the new Pure anyway.

see what did i say, i was right. there should be a third middleground option
post #400 of 1006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luxer View Post

Show some respect and call him by his given name, Melkor.

But seriously, there's a woman on DeviantArt who draws portraits from the Middle Earth universe, they are really quite amazing: http://kimberly80.deviantart.com/gallery/

nah he's just good cus most other people draw them like crap.

deviantart has been trying to stay relevant when there are a couple other hotshot on the rise for a while, a lot of art are posted on twitter or facebook or the likes exclusively too. some people be like the deviantart UI is old and ugly, i think that's not the point, it's core functionality that matters for a site, the look being good is just bling, doesn't translate to a higher educated crowd of users
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Mice
Overclock.net › Forums › Components › Mice › Roccat Kone Pure Owl-Eye (2017) - 3361 - 88g